She doesn’t know what she wants

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m seeing a girl for 3 months. She is 35 and never had a serious relationship only fwb type of relationship. We meet twice a week at her place.

Tonight she told me she likes me and enjoys the sex but doesn’t have feelings for me. She doesn’t know yet what she wants but she thinks she probably doesn’t want a serious relationship in the future.
She said she is happy with what we have now exclusive sex and hangout at her place. But if she figures out someday she doesn’t want a serious relationship, then she doesn’t want to be keep this sex thing we have now forever.

I asked why she is telling me this? She said she feels I want more from this in the future and she doesn’t want to end it someday and then I blame her that she was just leading me on and didn’t want a relationship from the beginning.

Plan of action? I think I’ll keep meeting her and just text for meet ups?

Is she on her way out ?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She knows you are into her more than she is into you.

She knows what she wants, that just doesn't happen to be you for anything other than sex.

Stop trying to turn it into a relationship, that's where you are going wrong. She is acting like the man in this situation and you are taking on the feminine role.

That's a recipe for disaster.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In woman ese this means she thinks she can do better than you. If she perceived you as of higher value, she would be pushing for something more.

You best play is to back burner this broad. Only communicate when she hits you up. Only meet at her house. Only be about the bang. No dates, no gifts, no going out to eat, no long drawn out phone conversations. No exceptions.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 35 and never had a serious relationship only fwb type of relationship.
This alone answers your topic. You either take it for what it is or tell her you appreciate her honesty, but you are looking for something more fulfilling. Judging on this topic, I would throw down my hand and drop her because she seems mentally damaged.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In woman ese this means she thinks she can do better than you. If she perceived you as of higher value, she would be pushing for something more.

You best play is to back burner this broad. Only communicate when she hits you up. Only meet at her house. Only be about the bang. No dates, no gifts, no going out to eat, no long drawn out phone conversations. No exceptions.
How about kissing cuddling while watching tv? Cut all that too?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, this has disaster written all over it.
We normally are on the couch watching tv cuddling and stuff. Of course know I don’t feel so good doing it again knowing what she said that she doesn’t have feelings for me which I honestly find it hard to believe not to say impossible.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are fine after you blow her back out. Not beforehand.
I’m cutting all emojis kisses and stuff from the msgs even when she initiates. Honestly after she said she doesn’t have feelings for me I’m gonna keep the msgs just straight to meet ups when she texts. No more how was your day and emojis and stuff ? U agree?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m cutting all emojis kisses and stuff from the msgs even when she initiates. Honestly after she said she doesn’t have feelings for me I’m gonna keep the msgs just straight to meet ups when she texts. No more how was your day and emojis and stuff ? U agree?
Yes, cut all that shvt out and never do it again with any woman. I don’t even send that stuff to my wife. Kiss emojis are woman texts.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We normally are on the couch watching tv cuddling and stuff. Of course know I don’t feel so good doing it again knowing what she said that she doesn’t have feelings for me which I honestly find it hard to believe not to say impossible.
You are over here kissing and cuddling with some Jezebel that was bold enough to tell you that she has never been able to pair bond her whole life? This is the type of shvt that breaks men permanently. Abandon this ship ASAP OP.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how 90 % of problems start. By NOT listening when someone tries to tell you who they are.

Normally I would lean towards keeping thing in the middle. Meaning you simply cut out the lovey dovy shyte. BUT NOW,

- seeing you are 41 and don't have experience with relationship
-she never had a relationship
=
Unbalanced situation.

To stay positive; this IS a relationship. One that wont work but still its one. So you gain some xp points. Use them wisely.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says she doesn't know what she wants it means she is still looking around for her "best option ".

She looks more in the mirror on a daily base than you do in a month. She KNOWS her SMV. And yours, especially in combination with your behaviour. The cuddling ect =you treating her like she is your WIFE. I doubt if you are actually capable of turning down on that shyte and basically become a completely different person (more like the ones who keep pumping and dumping her constantly).

You can stay, but she warned you once. If i have to be (realistically) "negative" I'd even say that there's already someone else in the picture. The latter can be used to be principal and walk away RIGHT now.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard situation I’m not sure what to do apart from stopping initiating msgs and just wait she invites me. Meet have sex and perhaps minimal cuddling. Obviously she is gonna feel I’m pulling back, is that good ?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you doing that with a woman who's not your gf of many months? Dude she can smell the desperation from mikes away.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to cut OP some slack because he is dealing with an experienced Jezebel right now. Looking at the information he has provided us, she could've more than likely owned any guy on this site.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you doing that with a woman who's not your gf of many months? Dude she can smell the desperation from mikes away.
I’m not really desperate I’m going with the flow. She puts emojis all of sorts on all her msgs. When I’m at her house. She cuddles all the time, we meet twice a week and she never cancelled a date. Her words and her actions are not matching

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not really desperate I’m going with the flow. She puts emojis all of sorts on all her msgs. When I’m at her house. She cuddles all the time, we meet twice a week and she never cancelled a date. Her words and her actions are not matching
This cartoon episode is about your girl lol.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted scheduling for tomorrow Thursday meeting. We net Tuesday night. Her actions are not congruent with her words. I wonder if she is trying to shake things to create some emotions or just test me ? U would think if she didn’t have feelings as she claims she wouldn’t want to seem this often and not cuddling kissing etc. ? I’m really confused here