Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why it’s cheaper to pay a lady of the night, rather than waste your time and money trying to “pick up” women in bars and nightclubs.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night clubs are terrible regardless of whatever mindset you bring to them. Like I said before, I am instantly turned off by chicks that frequent clubs, so going there to chase @$$ stopped appealing me after college.

You are basically having sex with a sex doll with cigarette breath.
No, it's sex with a woman that would prefer giving it out to free to other men, but go with it because they need the resources - like most wives throughout history. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bar that has a high female ratio with cheap drinks. Don't care what kind of music they play in there.
An Ancient Greek philosopher would say this proposition combination is inherently impossible. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are not impressed with a woman's academic credentials. Red pill and black pill men see an advanced degree more as a liability than an asset in a relationship. Advanced degrees are closely associated with careerism.
:mad:I find myself impressed with a woman with advanced degrees - intelligence is the one thing in which I mog most men, and women tend to be even more hypegamic about it than almost anything not associated with wealth or that is measured with a yardstick. :mad:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Ancient Greek philosopher would say this proposition combination is inherently impossible
Lol not impossible. I was describing the college bar I go to on weekends.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad:I find myself impressed with a woman with advanced degrees - intelligence is the one thing in which I mog most men, and women tend to be even more hypegamic about it than almost anything not associated with wealth or that is measured with a yardstick. :mad:
So what? Most highly intelligent men struggle to get laid through conventional dating. High IQ guys are often incel or borderline incel, even if they aren't short.

It doesn't even seem that the advanced degree class of women are clamoring for STEM nerds.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Most highly intelligent men struggle to get laid through conventional dating. High IQ guys are often incel or borderline incel, even if they aren't short.

It doesn't even seem that the advanced degree class of women are clamoring for STEM nerds.
They'll give the STEM nerd more of a chance than a blue-collar guy in the same body. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to college in the wrong generation. :mad:
No, you didn't. The typical college student in this generation is getting laid less than in previous generations, even with more favorable ratios on campus.

There is a big college sex life thread...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
:mad:I find myself impressed with a woman with advanced degrees
Impressed? If you say so. Attracted? Different story. If she doesnt pass the boner test in the 1st place, no amount of degrees are gonna change that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impressed? If you say so. Attracted? Different story. If she doesnt pass the boner test in the 1st place, no amount of degrees are gonna change that.
Well of course - and it's been my experience that I've had much more relative success with very intelligent women than normie-tier intelligent. I think these gals have as one of their top checkmarks "as intelligent as I am".

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you didn't. The typical college student in this generation is getting laid less than in previous generations, even with more favorable ratios on campus.

There is a big college sex life thread...

Lol if only he knew

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course - and it's been my experience that I've had much more relative success with very intelligent women than normie-tier intelligent. I think these gals have as one of their top checkmarks "as intelligent as I am".
If you're a product to be marketed to women, highlighting intelligence is one of the least successful approaches to take.

First off, based on IQ, there are not that many smart women. Men's IQs tend to have greater variety whereas women's IQs cluster closer to the median. The top 3-5% of highest IQ scores are mainly men. Likewise, the bottom 3-5% of IQ scores are also mostly men.

Any man that tries to appeal to the few women in that Top 3-5% of IQ scores is wasting time. That's not even big enough to be a viable niche.

Any man would be better off appealing to the desires of normie-tier intelligent women. Normie tier intelligent women respond to things like height, big muscles, badass tattoos, motorcycles, and sometimes large amounts of money, Intelligence can lead to earned money to get women (the Bill Gates path), but that's a mainly futile approach. Height and big muscles are the best way to appeal to women. @sangheilios has the foundation of what women find most appealing as a 6'4" guy with muscles.

Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. The looks factor is important. Height and fitness, often defined by big muscles, are what gets normie tier intelligence women wet, not use of words like 'harridan' or 'vituperative'.

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats cause most men waste time to tying to game women (convince them to sleep with them) instead of letting the chips fall where they fall.

Most dudes think if they go a month without busting a nut their is something wrong with them and they should be sleeping with mutiple women every month or else.

Yes if you goal is just to bust a nut, paying for it is much cheaper in the long run and might even add years onto you life with the stress gone from "gaming". But if a women genuinely likes you its much cheaper to date her.
That's IF she genuinely likes you, what if she is a gold digger who is just using you for your money?, then dating her will become very, very expensive.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, based on IQ, there are not that many smart women. Men's IQs tend to have greater variety whereas women's IQs cluster closer to the median. The top 3-5% of highest IQ scores are mainly men. Likewise, the bottom 3-5% of IQ scores are also mostly men.
Women are only book and corporate America obedient smart. Put them in other situations and they fall hard.

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t change the fact that sex with a prostitute is like fvcking a sex doll with cigarette breath lol
Bull****, at least a prostitute is a real woman and the mature age hookers I see give me a very passionate XXX rated service, and they have very clean smelling breath.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are only book and corporate America obedient smart. Put them in other situations and they fall hard.
Alissa Heinerscheid, former marketing executive on Anheuser-Busch's Bud Light brand, is the perfect example of this.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I have looked at ads in my area and they want $1000 or more per hour.
I do not know how to navigate the world of hookers,
But I do not disagree.

The relationship between men and women has become so exasperated and exhaustive the “game” community of guys can only hold onto the concept of pursuing females naturally for so much longer.

The women have literally gone far far far out of their way to demonize men and be such a tremendous pain that to try having even a short term relationship with any of them seems completely futile.

But like I have said, I have searched ads and they want $1000+ for an hour. Therefore, they have even ruined the hooker situation

Dating women used to be a lose lose situation but now its a lose lose lose lose lose, and then get framed and go to jail situation.

The whole environment has been contaminated.

a ton of women today harbor basically every trait of anti seduction, plain old meanness, unfriendliness, and hate.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score