Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl flaked on me after schedule a date

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I never poked around with that online dating sh1t.
Never the type to play footsie over constant digital communication with a beezy that I have never met in my life.
I got a bag to cha$e and she ain’t in it.

I rather strike a girl up live when I meet her , get in her feelz and cop that number.
Leave a carved impression of me in her mind that way if I ghost a day or two before seeing her again then atleast she has a photographic memory of me when I come to light again.
That approach is more innate to me and has lead to stronger leads.

OP, maybe you the type of mover and shaker that doesn’t pour out emojis over text and doesnt feel natural texting her irrelevant sh1t that she don’t really give a fvck about just to warm up her panties up to lock it in

I’m that type of breed where I’m a sh1tty azz texter and only good for logistics straight to business but in person Im a different animal being more fluid and witty. my retorts are as sharp as a surgeon’s scalpel 1on1 with a chick in isolation

all that hard blocking frm her was divine intervention from beyond
She a nut with other options and a scheduled appointment with her strung out therapist.

Write her in water and charge it to the game.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is this shvt? All I am reading is that you lack the ability to hold a normal conversation with a female, so you mitigate your Achilles heel by ghosting a girl til the date. “Hi, how has your day been?” is so hard and stressful to send?
Oh WOW, I have totally changed my mind after reading your post. I can just imagine a girl thinking: "I was sooooo looking forward to meeting this guy on Friday, but he hasn't sent me a generic, annoying "hi, how has your day been?" text in two days, so I'm going to cancel the date and block his number." This kind of thing happens all the time in real life I'm sure :rolleyes:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted to go on the date, she would have went on the date. Furthermore, if she wanted to “check in” before the date, she would have hit him up.
This isn’t some girl OP met through social circle game or a warm approach. This is an OLD lead meaning OP is a total stranger in her eyes and could easily be cat fishing or a creep. You might think it is normal, but most people do not just go out on random outings with complete strangers. You expect a girl to throw out every defense mechanism for OP exceptionally, but still be loyal and not a complete opportunist in a relationship?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh WOW, I have totally changed my mind after reading your post. I can just imagine a girl thinking: "I was sooooo looking forward to meeting this guy on Friday, but he hasn't sent me a generic, annoying "hi, how has your day been?" text in two days, so I'm going to cancel the date and block his number." This kind of thing happens all the time in real life I'm sure :rolleyes:
Or if your not a socially inept NPC brainwashed by the pill rage-

Girl: This cute guy asked me out on a date during the same time, but I am going to go with the other guy because I felt more of a connection with him. I had a really rough day and I thought it was nice of him to ask me how my day was and I loved the fact that he told me that he had just got done working out because I am looking for a guy that is in shape with a healthy routine.

Y’all are not the only guys this girl is talking to…especially on OLD. Doing nothing is basically putting your head in the sand. If having a basic @$$ introduction text conversation is too complex and stressful for you then you need refocus your priorities on seeing a psychiatrist rather than dating. Y’all are over hear crying about how bad OLD is when I am literally reading part of the problem right here and now.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trends change really fast esp these days. You wanna keep things as stable as possible. My opinion is that the whole "dont talk too much before the date, txting, messaging is just for losers, etc" that whole thing is gonna get outdated fast.

I think you wanna keep things stable and try to be stable and calm. In the past women were more shallow so it did work not to talk much and play it mysterious like a badboy "i dnt have time to txt only talk on the date" but these things move fast and i think we are already past that cos those games get old quick.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: This cute guy asked me out on a date during the same time, but I am going to go with the other guy because I felt more of a connection with him. I had a really rough day and I thought it was nice of him to ask me how my day was and I loved the fact that he told me that he had just got done working out because I am looking for a guy that is in shape with a healthy routine.
You've been reading too many romance novels. Given those two options, she will go with the guy who...is hotter and taller.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@holidayad_

I haven't read through all of the comments. I'm assuming you two had been talking at least a little until you both agreed to setting up a date. I don't see why there would be a reason to continue to talk to one another through texting until maybe just confirming the date or something like "Hey, I'll send you a text tomorrow to check in before we meet up" or something like that. I'd always confirm before leaving on a scheduled date though, you never know if something came up on her end or if she might not even show up lol. The only issue I can see here is if she was messaging you and you just weren't responding at all.

I wouldn't worry about it, she probably just didn't have that much interest to begin with.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the flipside

Monday: Txtting
Tuesday: txting
Wednesday: txting setup the date for saturday
Thurs: Nothing
Friday; Nothing
Saturday: Flaking

After the date is setup you can maybe go one day without messaging but you wanna be checking in with messages after that.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it from a girls POV. Guy didnt txt after he got what he wanted , a date. So guy wont txt after he gets what he wants, sex. Get it, its the same ****.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
@holidayad_

I haven't read through all of the comments. I'm assuming you two had been talking at least a little until you both agreed to setting up a date. I don't see why there would be a reason to continue to talk to one another through texting until maybe just confirming the date or something like "Hey, I'll send you a text tomorrow to check in before we meet up" or something like that. I'd always confirm before leaving on a scheduled date though, you never know if something came up on her end or if she might not even show up lol. The only issue I can see here is if she was messaging you and you just weren't responding at all.

I wouldn't worry about it, she probably just didn't have that much interest to begin with.
Exactly what I did. In the morning, just texted her "See you tonight ;)" and then she replied in that way like I said in the opening post.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the flipside

Monday: Txtting
Tuesday: txting
Wednesday: txting setup the date for saturday
Thurs: Nothing
Friday; Nothing
Based on my personal experience over many years, doing the above does not in any way increase the risk of flaking. I've experimented with both, sending "maintenance texts" and going radio silence for a couple of days and there is no appreciable difference.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been reading too many romance novels. Given those two options, she will go with the guy who...is hotter and taller.
Maybe, but those guys are a dime a dozen to a girl. If you are relatively attractive to her and there’s potential chemistry, she’s going to choose you over the hotter guy that is awkward and no chemistry.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what I did. In the morning, just texted her "See you tonight ;)" and then she replied in that way like I said in the opening post.
I wouldn't worry about it then. You are investing your own time and energy posting about some stupid woman you met off Tinder, that you don't even know, that could instead be utilized for something else. I'm not saying this to make fun of you, I just wouldn't bother going out of my way to analyze the behavior of a total stranger lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on my personal experience over many years, doing the above does not in any way increase the risk of flaking. I've experimented with both, sending "maintenance texts" and going radio silence for a couple of days and there is no appreciable difference.
Ding ding ding!

If she wants to go on the date, she will go on the date. When I was busy triple booking dates, some unlucky girls would get “ghosted” for an entire week leading up to the date.. only to be reminded by the girl:

“Hey, are we still on?!”

These guys don’t get it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ding ding ding!

If she wants to go on the date, she will go on the date. When I was busy triple booking dates, some unlucky girls would get “ghosted” for an entire week leading up to the date.. only to be reminded by the girl:

“Hey, are we still on?!”

These guys don’t get it.
This mirrors my experience. But according to CornbreadFed, failing to bombard your date with autistic small talk will surely kill all attraction.