Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People Are So Unaware

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at work earlier today and talking to the one guy about gold and how it used to be $600 in the early 2000’s (turns out I’m wrong and it was CHEAPER), anyhow the boss pipes up and says “No! No it was about 2100. Yeah gold has always been around the $2000 dollar mark”. Now, I didn’t wanna argue and risk getting fired down the line as the guy who butts heads with the boss, but a quick google search shows he’s horribly wrong.

Point being that I think a LOT of people have a view of the monetary world that is completely wrong yet they know in their soul they are right. Blows my mind

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you were a bit wrong and he was horribly wrong.

I don’t really give a **** about people who are wrong about financial matters.

what really boils my blood is men too weak to speak the truth for fear of upsetting morons…

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what really boils my blood is men too weak to speak the truth for fear of upsetting morons…
Lol boil that blood sucka

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is @jafman , it’s better revenge to let him continue in his moronic world view. I laugh inwardly at people like that. They gonna be taken off guard by sh!t they were too “sure” wasn’t a fact of life. I keep silent and laugh

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point being that I think a LOT of people have a view of the monetary world that is completely wrong yet they know in their soul they are right.
Most people are totally clueless on the monetary side.
Ask someone "What is inflation?" or "What is money? for example" and 99% cannot explain it.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An offhand comment about the price of gold [1] is not a "world view" [2]. I'd try and view this as ignorant investment knowledge, so you don't focus too much on feeling disdain for your boss.

If you directly challenged your boss as "moronic" [2], that used to be called a "career limiting move". If the boss figures out how you feel, wouldn't that impact your future performance reviews?

[1]
..., anyhow the boss pipes up and says “No! No it was about 2100. Yeah gold has always been around the $2000 dollar mark”.
[2]
The truth is @jafman , it’s better revenge to let him continue in his moronic world view. I laugh inwardly at people like that. They gonna be taken off guard by sh!t they were too “sure” wasn’t a fact of life. I keep silent and laugh

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold was a very good investment asset from roughly 2001 until 2012/2013. Gold struggled from 2013-2019. It's been volatile since 2019. It's at a high point right now and looks good.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at work earlier today and talking to the one guy about gold and how it used to be $600 in the early 2000’s (turns out I’m wrong and it was CHEAPER), anyhow the boss pipes up and says “No! No it was about 2100. Yeah gold has always been around the $2000 dollar mark”. Now, I didn’t wanna argue and risk getting fired down the line as the guy who butts heads with the boss, but a quick google search shows he’s horribly wrong.

Point being that I think a LOT of people have a view of the monetary world that is completely wrong yet they know in their soul they are right. Blows my mind
Wait risking getting fired for having a debate? How about if you he's wrong and he will do something that can mess up big time, wouldn't you tell him what's up? If you have a boss like that who can fire you for debating him, then that will not be a good work place.

Exactly, the moment the boss notices you depend so much on him that you're scared of telling him how it is, of being scared yo walk away and find another job, that's the moment you become miserable, he starts taking advantage of you, and you start living in hell. Exactly like women.

Well in your case you must be independently wealthy, because some folks actually need their jobs.
Like falling for coercion and taking the vax or you'll get fired? Lmao

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The current economic social political system for whatever reason will have incompetent morons in higher positions talking done to more conscienscous and thoughtful ppl. This is why this whole system will break down. For ppl there is no alternative but a completely different way unless they want to be in this world of incompetence forever.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait risking getting fired for having a debate? How about if you he's wrong and he will do something that can mess up big time, wouldn't you tell him what's up? If you have a boss like that who can fire you for debating him, then that will not be a good work place.

Exactly, the moment the boss notices you depend so much on him that you're scared of telling him how it is, of being scared yo walk away and find another job, that's the moment you become miserable, he starts taking advantage of you, and you start living in hell. Exactly like women.

Like falling for coercion and taking the vax or you'll get fired? Lmao
It is what it is man. I don’t have a lot of options atm. If you do then hurray for you. I don’t

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An offhand comment about the price of gold [1] is not a "world view" [2]. I'd try and view this as ignorant investment knowledge, so you don't focus too much on feeling disdain for your boss.

If you directly challenged your boss as "moronic" [2], that used to be called a "career limiting move". If the boss figures out how you feel, wouldn't that impact your future performance reviews?

[1]

[2]
I’m NOT directly challenging my boss. That’s what I was saying

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is what it is man. I don’t have a lot of options atm. If you do then hurray for you. I don’t
Been there man, not fun, been "afraid" of my boss, keep leveling up, when I noticed that I started searching for other jobs cause eventually I knew everything was gonna to $hit.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there man, not fun, been "afraid" of my boss, keep leveling up, when I noticed that I started searching for other jobs cause eventually I knew everything was gonna to $hit.
You don’t get it. Literally everyone I encounter is like this. Unless I fight everyone and win, there’s just no point. I’m not afraid of him I just can’t be bothered to find another job and start the process all over again

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why its useful for ones mental health to be able to move around and easily get jobs. The problem with better jobs or careers is that those jobs are difficult to lose and ppl become locked in and then have to make sacrfices. So for many men they should look for careers where they can more easily get work or look for those types of opportunities over just making more money. That could mean lower paid work but then you have guys wanting to impress women with money and good jobs and we know that doesnt always work out so..

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So get a new job now or later. Might as well do later
I've done as well, but the thing is you'll be miserable, looking at him like this mofo wants me to do this and that, when others don't do $hit, and then day flafter day you'll be more unhappy waking up to a job you hate

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done as well, but the thing is you'll be miserable, looking at him like this mofo wants me to do this and that, when others don't do $hit, and then day flafter day you'll be more unhappy waking up to a job you hate
This ain’t my first job brah. It’s easy really, I just don’t have to care about it or take it seriously. If I get in **** I can just point to those that do less than me or laugh it off. Is what it is.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m NOT directly challenging my boss. That’s what I was saying
I wanted to grab your attention wtih a "what if", but I did not expect you to ignore everything else.

Here's my point: it sounds like you feel disdain for your boss - you look down on him. That attitude is something he can feel, even if you say nothing. Do you agree with that?

The result could be your boss saying he doesn't like your attitude, and then deciding your job performance based on how he feels. And then you literally pay for it - your pay is lower.