Dating Gurus' Ugly Girlfriends and Wives exposed

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know John Anthony Lifestyle is a controversial figure but I do think he has a good point. Why should those of us who wish to date and sleep with beautiful women take advice from "gurus" that can't get one themselves. People cope too much when they say "well average girls have better personalities". In my experience, that is BS. Whether you disagree with me or not, I just thought that this reveal was very telling.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My preemptive thought about this stuff (wont watch the video) is always duh. These are people who make their living and ego fulfillment by posing as whatever they think their audience wants to see and hear. I think the overall problem is that men get their ideas of reality from posers on the internet way too much nowadays.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd V's girlfriend is average looking. Rollo's wife is 50+. Rollo and his wife have been together 25+ years ago. It'd be relevant to see what she looked like 25 years ago.

One of the most common critiques of Rollo is that he hasn't dated new women in close to 30 years.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd V's girlfriend is average looking. Rollo's wife is 50+. Rollo and his wife have been together 25+ years ago. It'd be relevant to see what she looked like 25 years ago.

One of the most common critiques of Rollo is that he hasn't dated new women in close to 30 years.
25+ years is a huge accomplishment. Other than apps and the internet, I don’t think dating at its core has changed.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a video where John Anthony Lifestyle tries to roast my favorite PUA ToddV. It opens with pictures of "ToddV's Girlfriend"

Screenshot_2023-04-29-18-02-15-50_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

I see a pretty girl with big boobs.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My preemptive thought about this stuff (wont watch the video) is always duh. These are people who make their living and ego fulfillment by posing as whatever they think their audience wants to see and hear. I think the overall problem is that men get their ideas of reality from posers on the internet way too much nowadays.
Including this site.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know John Anthony Lifestyle is a controversial figure but I do think he has a good point. Why should those of us who wish to date and sleep with beautiful women take advice from "gurus" that can't get one themselves. People cope too much when they say "well average girls have better personalities". In my experience, that is BS. Whether you disagree with me or not, I just thought that this reveal was very telling.

I would rather NOT have an LTR with a 9 or 10. They are hard to deal with and usually only bring good looks to the table. The 9s and 10s are good for banging but not LTRs

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25+ years is a huge accomplishment. Other than apps and the internet, I don’t think dating at its core has changed.
I disagree. Women are holding out for the bigger better deal way more than before. That includes married women hence why the divorce rate is higher as well.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should those of us who wish to date and sleep with beautiful women take advice from "gurus" that can't get one themselves.
I do agree with this in terms of men whose wives are actually unattractive. Like they're fat or visibly old or otherwise low quality (bad attitude, single mother, mental health issues, etc.)

I've definitely heard of a big men's rights guy I forgot if it was Kevin Samuels or Donovan Sharpe having a 5/10 single mother as his wife.

And that Rollo Tomassi has been married for decades.

People cope too much when they say "well average girls have better personalities". In my experience, that is BS.
75-95% of girls have no personality or bad personalities. However in my experience all of the women I've known with top tier personalities were near the 6-7 range.

It's likely because hot girls are rarer or because they'll have lower interest.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, everybody's taste is different.
Second, I think it's funny that Anthony's girl looks and acts like a stripper, and I'm suspicious that those breasts are fake (a turnoff for some of us).
Third, it's been statistically proven that most guys will happily bang an average looking girl.
Other than that, I never put that much stock in PUA gurus anyway.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather NOT have an LTR with a 9 or 10. They are hard to deal with and usually only bring good looks to the table. The 9s and 10s are good for banging but not LTRs
Cope in my experience and maybe because you are in AZ where the girls are arguably the dumbest in the country. I have found plenty of hot girls that have a lot going for them. More importantly, men should not be taking advice from losers who date and end up with busted up women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AZ where the girls are arguably the dumbest in the country. I have found plenty of hot girls that have a lot going for them.
I don't think AZ has the dumbest women in the USA. Think about New Mexico, and the Deep South. Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and Louisiana are likely dumber.

AZ has a lot of good looking women. Consider the campuses of Arizona State University and University of Arizona. A lot of the pretty women there are in-state students.

The bars in Old Town Scottsdale have a lot of pretty 20 somethings, same with the Mill Avenue bars in Tempe.

Good looking women with bad attitudes are common in Arizona. There are many hotties in Arizona that don't have much going for them.

More importantly, men should not be taking advice from losers who date and end up with busted up women.
True

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In their defense, it’s extremely hard to LTR a woman that is above you in looks and not it not be in a fetish or transactional type relationship.
It happens all the time, WTF are you talking about? I know tons of couples from social circles where the woman is far better looking than the dude.

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score

You know John Anthony is in the closet?, in another video he admitted to sleeping with transgenders. He is full of ****, and he is a complete psycho.

The fact that these so called “PUAs/dating roaches”, are married to average looking women tells you that PUA/game is 100% BS, because if PUA/game worked (it doesn’t), then these so called “gurus” should be dating the hottest women, but they are not.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In their defense, it’s extremely hard to LTR a woman that is above you in looks and not it not be in a fetish or transactional type relationship.
Yes, but these guys are making money off of teaching men how to be successful with women, which implies attractive women. Yes, the first one has a chin that mogs 80% of men :eek: (but has a nice rack, and the face, even with the strong chin, is still feminine). The next one doesn't look that bad, and put on a nice figure, she's be very bangable. As for Donovan's & Rollo's, they do appear to have masculine-form faces (especially Rollo's) - and of course, I'm always leery of chicks that have any kind of masculine face since it could be indicative of being a tranny. Brad Branson's woman is a bit plain (but cute eyes), but he's definitely lower-Normie tier.

As for the author's woman, she's a bit thick, but I agree with him that his woman is better than those other ones; that said, she gives off a sex-worker vibe.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
People cope too much when they say "well average girls have better personalities".
I think this could be true for a lot of guys but some guys might just be talking from their personal experience. In my experience there are hot girls with good personalities, average girls with bad personalities, and everything in between.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most of Rollo's examples and personal life stories date back to the 80's and 90's. His info is still on the money though. While I agree that most of these guru's are fake AF, Rollo never claimed to be a guru he just decidied to share and monetise his experience which if you follow work's 90% of the time.

And yea it woud have been nice to see his wife 25+years ago.