“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

About comedy and jokes

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
41
Location
Sweden
I’ve noticed I have a tendency to be a bit like my biological father: joking, entertaining. I think comedy from men is a feminine trait -- looking for attention and validation. I initially see value in the jokes and find them smart and funny. But while the girl may laugh once or twice, I’m pretty convinced it’s essentially very unsexy and they dry up and loose interest. However, some women explicitly ask for “funny guys”. Brad Pitt is funny. Many other chads are not funny.

Be funny or not? How? When? How much?

Using jokes to “cheer” up a girl/wife is no good idea. If oneself needs the attention and validation that jokes gives, one needs to fix one’s self-esteem. And I think comedy is not good game at all.

Perhaps use it to break the ice, show that you're not some psycho 4sshole but a relaxed cool guy. However, that can be done in better ways than jokes. Jokes might work well as banter, negs and pushes.

I lean towards don't be funny. Be sexy, respectable, masculine, but generally welcoming and warm too. But maybe that's boring.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I’ve noticed I have a tendency to be a bit like my biological father: joking, entertaining. I think comedy from men is a feminine trait -- looking for attention and validation.

I initially see value in the jokes and find them smart and funny. But while the girl may laugh once or twice, I’m pretty convinced it’s essentially very unsexy and they dry up and loose interest. However, some women explicitly ask for “funny guys”. Brad Pitt is funny. Many other chads are not funny.
If the laughs dry up by the third joke that means your jokes are quantity over quality instead of the opposite.

I do think that people-pleasing is not masculine but I wouldn't say that being a comedian isn't. I can't even think of any famous gay comedians. Some are even married to hot young women.

Be funny or not? How? When? How much?
It depends on how much you want to be funny, and how funny you actually are.

Like with anything else some women will like a funny man and some will hate him. It's up to you to decide what type of woman you like more.

I'd say being funny is bad for when you want to be taken seriously. You might joke around too much and then when you ask her out or show interest she thinks it's still part of the joke.

But it's good for when you want to get away with more. You can make a sexual joke earlier than most other forms of sexualization or escalation as well as being able to play it off more easily if it goes wrong.


I lean towards don't be funny. Be sexy, respectable, masculine, but generally welcoming and warm too. But maybe that's boring.
You don't have to be funny to be interesting, there's other ways to be interesting. James Bond is not a comedian for example.

Being funny is a tool like any other. Do what you want to do and what works for you, don't be too focused on what random hoes want.
 
Top