“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women are like tiger.

Liveyourlifes

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
India
Tiger loves meat. But you cannot go in front of tiger to help its needs.
Women are similar. They are against men's survival. You cannot be partner with woman. Its always a fight. They want to snatch out of men.
Their life is away from your life needs and wants.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Tiger loves meat. But you cannot go in front of tiger to help its needs.
Women are similar. They are against men's survival. You cannot be partner with woman. Its always a fight. They want to snatch out of men.
Their life is away from your life needs and wants.
Be aware that some gamers here will call you out for being toxic. :rofl:
 
Top