Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Forums to check out other than Roosh and this one?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently, I got banned from The Roosh forum for speaking out against his faith. It was an innocent little comment but there super sensitive nowadays.

So my question is, what other forums do you guys check out other than this one and Roosh?

I like to be logged on more than one forum when I'm on my PC, not just this one, so I'd like to find a replacement.

Just wondering, thanks.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently, I got banned from The Roosh forum for speaking out against his faith. It was an innocent little comment but there super sensitive nowadays.

So my question is, what other forums do you guys check out other than this one and Roosh?

I like to be logged on more than one forum when I'm on my PC, not just this one, so I'd like to find a replacement.

Just wondering, thanks.
I'm sorry to hear that. What was your alias there.

RooshV is an Eastern Orthodox and what he believes, although well intentioned (ie with most of his articles) is still different than either of us.

I'm surprized I didn't get banned there yet either. (He gave me a warning, then I posted a bunch of messages afterwards like I didn't care where I said that the Muslims captured Istanbul, Turkey and their historical "mecca" the Haggai Sophia church is now a tourist attraction in a Muslim country. I wanted to rub it in and say, the gates of hell will not prevail against the true church, but some Muslims took over yours, but kept short of that comment. The Communists took out the last remants of that Eastern Roman Empire. No one has used the Tzar, Caesar, or any varient of that title in front of their name that is ruling anywhere. )

The guy is a loonie. He put up a thread to provoke Catholics (ie saying Catholicism has weakend and become like mainline Protestant churches) and then started banning Catholics who defended themselves and claiming that they were attacking the Orthodox church in defending themselves or some nonsence like that. All I can recommend to do is watch Agora (2009). Its the only movie that shows how crazy Orthodox people are.

It's a shame.

If you find a new forum let me know too.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. What was your alias there.

RooshV is an Eastern Orthodox and what he believes, although well intentioned (ie with most of his articles) is still different than either of us.

I'm surprized I didn't get banned there yet either. (He gave me a warning, then I posted a bunch of messages afterwards like I didn't care where I said that the Muslims captured Istanbul, Turkey and their historical "mecca" the Haggai Sophia church is now a tourist attraction in a Muslim country. I wanted to rub it in and say, the gates of hell will not prevail against the true church, but some Muslims took over yours, but kept short of that comment. The Communists took out the last remants of that Eastern Roman Empire. No one has used the Tzar, Caesar, or any varient of that title in front of their name that is ruling anywhere. )

The guy is a loonie. He put up a thread to provoke Catholics (ie saying Catholicism has weakend and become like mainline Protestant churches) and then started banning Catholics who defended themselves and claiming that they were attacking the Orthodox church in defending themselves or some nonsence like that. All I can recommend to do is watch Agora (2009). Its the only movie that shows how crazy Orthodox people are.

It's a shame.

If you find a new forum let me know too.

Hagia Sophia is now a mosque

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hagia Sophia is now a mosque
That has not changed since 1453. It was a mosque then too.

The point is, while Christians from different denominations, whether Orthodox, Catholic, or Protestants are fighting against each other over, as we are seeing in RooshV board, they should really be more united as there are greather threats from Atheism and Islam rather than each other. The infighting sort of gets silly after that building got taken over by the Turks. It's like the Medieval 9/11. The last vestige of that historical religious empire is defeated by the Communists (ie Atheists) with the assissination of the Tzars.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we stop giving Roosh free advertisement here? Also, he's is far from a Christian. His forum and sect exists solely for selfish reasons. He is no different from priests at church that sell you a story so they can buy themselves mansions and private jets. Such avarice is unbeffiting of Christian men. At most he is a Las Vegas pastor.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we stop giving Roosh free advertisement here? Also, he's is far from a Christian. His forum and sect exists solely for selfish reasons. He is no different from priests at church that sell you a story so they can buy themselves mansions and private jets. Such avarice is unbeffiting of Christian men. At most he is a Las Vegas pastor.
Indeed he went too far with his sect that its undermining or negating his message/influence.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I'll probably gonna take heat, but for me all religions are bull$hit, any type of thing that restricts my freedom, freedom of eating something, makes me praise some magician in the sky otherwise I'll go to hell like a type of coercion is just a bs form of controlling the masses.

I do like a form of human enlightenment like developing no attachment for things like Buddhism for example.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably gonna take heat, but for me all religions are bull$hit, any type of thing that restricts my freedom, freedom of eating something, makes me praise some magician in the sky otherwise I'll go to hell like a type of coercion is just a bs form of controlling the masses.

I do like a form of human enlightenment like developing no attachment for things like Buddhism for example.
But that still sounds like religion too.
Developing no attachment to things is the same as saying separate yourself from the world and all its lusts that bring people in bondage. Just saying..still works based salvation when you look at it. Not everyone is a materialist, including atheists.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably gonna take heat, but for me all religions are bull$hit,
Because they've all been infiltrated long ago.

I'm a set-apart follower of יהוה and I have no religion or church.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No heat from me. I don't believe in ghosts. Not saying there's no God but worrying about it serves no practical purpose. And I'm sure as fukk not restricting my freedom for an institution. If I actually were religious I'd handle it privately.

Can't speak for Roosh but he's gone through so many desperate phases, he just seems like a guy who lacks a center, or doesn't know himself. So he identifies with a corrupt institution. Going on about Orthodox vs. Catholic is like debating Genovese vs. Lucchese. As soon as people start grouping together is when the b.s. starts.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprized I didn't get banned there yet either. (He gave me a warning, then I posted a bunch of messages afterwards like I didn't care where I said that the Muslims captured Istanbul, Turkey and their historical "mecca" the Haggai Sophia church is now a tourist attraction in a Muslim country.
Fun fact: I recently learned that Byzantium was likely built my own ancient tribe the Bhrigus.

Other places were historically known as Byzántion (Βυζάντιον) – a city in Libya mentioned by Stephanus of Byzantium and another on the western coast of India referred to by the Periplus of the Erythraean Sea
That town on the western coast of India is Bharuch, historically known as Barygaza and other related terms. My tribe speciliased in city and town building in ancient times.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prior to Roosh's conversion to Orthodox Christianity, there was likely similarity between SoSuave and the Roosh V Forum. Since Roosh denounced pre-marital sex, there hasn't been much similarities between the forums.

Skilled Seducer is the only other forum I know of that is similar in focus to SoSuave.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prior to Roosh's conversion to Orthodox Christianity, there was likely similarity between SoSuave and the Roosh V Forum. Since Roosh denounced pre-marital sex, there hasn't been much similarities between the forums.

Skilled Seducer is the only other forum I know of that is similar in focus to SoSuave.
I mostly enjoyed Roosh's Everything Else subforum. I didnt really value the Game advice on the rest of the forum, it was just so-so imo. I'm kinda using Sosuave in the same way as the EE forum Roosh had.

EE was a cool place for Manosphere as it discussed the nexus between Game and every other aspect of life which was useful.

dueler-x

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to suggest r/seduce on Reddit but that site has been going downhill hard.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave is by far the best place for the advanced/intermediate and aspiring Don J's.

I just wish this site would implement a "similar search " type of option. So many gold nuggets of knowledge are left under a pile of dust because you actually have to look for the topic and stumble upon a great thread. A suggestion type of feature would be great!

I was going to suggest r/seduce on Reddit but that site has been going downhill hard.
Reddit is extremely toxic.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe ten years ago but now it is a cesspool. While this board can get heated we are surprisingly not very toxic to another relative to reddit. The pseudo intellectuals own that site and their hivemind is real. I rarely look to reddit for anything

Reddit is extremely toxic.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to forums it's all about your passions I follow neil strauss and his blog

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilled Seducer and r/Seduction are the only other ones I know of at the moment.

There's also the forum that r/redpill made for themselves after being quarantined https://www.forums.red/i/