Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lonely, Single Men

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do your friends think has caused the change in their success rate with women? What do you think?
I don’t really know what their thoughts are. I have some thoughts. 1) No real LTR. They’ve had some STRs. 2) Aging. balding. not staying in shape…. 3) to some degree, less social interaction. Covid made it worse. But they’ve focused on work, which isn’t a good way to meet women. 4) Competitive dating market. And they bring less to the table. 5) SF Bay Area is a tough market.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say that there are a lot of guys who don't bring much to the table, what do you mean, specifically? What should they bring specifically to the table? And would you agree that there are many women who are in relationships despite not bringing much to the table other than, well, you know?
Guys that don't bring much to the table are those with lame jobs, low salaries, no house, live with parents or have roommates, no hobbies, lack social skills, lack drive and ambition. All dependant upon age of course.

Women are valued for other things.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that don't bring much to the table are those with lame jobs, low salaries, no house, live with parents or have roommates, no hobbies, lack social skills, lack drive and ambition. All dependant upon age of course.

Gotcha. Just wanted to get those specifics.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looking at your post again, it seems to explain why there are higher rates of men being single than women: Men and women are valued for different things.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at your post again, it seems to explain why there are higher rates of men being single than women: Men and women are valued for different things.
As a high value man ages he still brings value to the table. Most women dont. Their value is in their youth and beauty.

My mom always laughs at modern day woman. None of them know how to cook, clean, raise kids, etc. But they look good for a while....and then what? My mom was a hottie in her day, but she also brought lots of value so when her looks ran out she had something to contribute. She also helped my dad build a legacy. Modern women don't do any of that. That's why they have little to no value past 50. Maybe if you are a 70yo man.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a high value man ages he still brings value to the table. Most women dont. Their value is in their youth and beauty.

My mom always laughs at modern day woman. None of them know how to cook, clean, raise kids, etc. But they look good for a while....and then what? My mom was a hottie in her day, but she also brought lots of value so when her looks ran out she had something to contribute. She also helped my dad build a legacy. Modern women don't do any of that. That's why they have little to no value past 50. Maybe if you are a 70yo man.
I think that women will always have value at any age because so many guys want to get laid. Men have also become more needy when it comes to dating and relationships. Women seem to be better at containing their sexual desires and need for companionship than men do, which is why they hold out for men with more to offer (money, looks, status, etc.). I think that the only way things will change is if men improve themselves in the money, looks, status areas or they start containing their desires for the opposite sex, and it seems like more men are doing the latter by going their own way. If men hold out like women do, women's value in the dating market will drop and they will either start to lower their standards, or self-improve to raise their value.

Speaking of value, I also think that gay men are not having the same problems as straight men. Why? Because the LGBTQ community is in the minority, numbers wise, so you are not going to see the large male to female ratios on dating apps/sites and the sausage fests in the bar/club scene of the heterosexual dating market in the LGBTQ dating market. Due to smaller pickings, gay people are less picky than heterosexual women, and, thus, you will see more LGBTQ people getting what they want in their dating market (dates, sex, relationships) because the limited pickings gives them all enough value to do so.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way things will change is if women cannot have sex outside of marriage, cannot divorce easily, shunned if they are divorced, and the laws change.

I’ve probably said it 100 times before, and posted an article about it before about the sexual revolution that said the birth control pill is more destructive to mankind than the nuclear weapon. When women in their 20s sleep with as many hot guys as possible to make up for the sexual repression their sisters had in 60s, it destroys the fabric of relationships. When those women turn 30, the men in their 30s don’t want them, they want commitment and pregnancies from girls in their 20s. But the girls in their 20s don’t want commitment, they want to be with Alphas in theirs 20s, Round and round we go.

Heck, I made another post about a man’s height; if he is not at least 6’0 for a single non divorced childless woman between the ages of 30-38, he is cooked. I don’t think it’s about “getting laid” either. Heck, if a man just wanted that, he could throw money at the problem. But no, he wants a hot young women‘s love and affection and wants to be nurtured by her. Good luck,

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way things will change is if women cannot have sex outside of marriage, cannot divorce easily, shunned if they are divorced, and the laws change.

I’ve probably said it 100 times before, and posted an article about it before about the sexual revolution that said the birth control pill is more destructive to mankind than the nuclear weapon. When women in their 20s sleep with as many hot guys as possible to make up for the sexual repression their sisters had in 60s, it destroys the fabric of relationships. When those women turn 30, the men in their 30s don’t want them, they want commitment and pregnancies from girls in their 20s. But the girls in their 20s don’t want commitment, they want to be with Alphas in theirs 20s, Round and round we go.

Heck, I made another post about a man’s height; if he is not at least 6’0 for a single non divorced childless woman between the ages of 30-38, he is cooked. I don’t think it’s about “getting laid” either. Heck, if a man just wanted that, he could throw money at the problem. But no, he wants a hot young women‘s love and affection and wants to be nurtured by her. Good luck,
Height is important, but a lot of factors go into height. You still have to be at a proportionate weight. If you are under 170 lbs. at 6 feet tall, that is going to hurt you. If you weigh over 230 lbs. at 6 feet tall, again, that is going to hurt you. And your face still has to be decent, like Tom Hanks-ish or Malcolm Jamal Warner-ish. And even then, a shorter guy with a better-looking, Henry Cavill-ish face can take your girl. Being 6'0'' tall alone is not enough to secure a relationship with a single, non-divorced, childless 30 to 38-year-old woman. And when you throw in the importance of money, status, and the right personality into the equation, you realize that height is just one factor in attracting and maintaining the attraction of a woman. So, in short (no pun intended), you have to improve in as many areas as you can in order to succeed in today's tough dating market. Either that or go your own way, which could work to improve the dating value of men if men did this in droves. Waiting for society to go back to older times is just not an option.

Last edited: