Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keys to the VIP

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the stuff guys do on the show is pretty lame and far from sleek! Those are supposed to be players,or what?

Its fun to watch though, and I did steal a few things from it he he :yes:

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of my favourite shows ever, LOVE it.

Some of the guys on there are pretty good actually. It also shows just how "easy" it is - most guys get at least a phone number from a girl unless they are particularly bad. Its really quite easy.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great show and very entertaining. Some contestents were terrible and others great, I think that's part of what makes it a great series. A couple favorites I can remember were the guy who gets the can of beer in the club and the guy who does the sandwhich approach.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2015-2016 I used to watch episodes of this before I'd go out, I'd have it on while I got ready and had a pre-drink or two. Always put me in a good frame of mind to be bold and get women.

There should make a show like this again.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2015-2016 I used to watch episodes of this before I'd go out, I'd have it on while I got ready and had a pre-drink or two. Always put me in a good frame of mind to be bold and get women.

I heard the show was staged. Not sure if that’s true or not.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not true. The PUA club scenes you can clearly tell by reactions and blurred faces they are normal girls.

“Release forms. Release forms. Release forms. Once you sign that, we can do anything with your image. Anyone who was on and not blurred out signed a release form. There was also a "blanket" release sign that was put outside of the club so that if you entered the club you agreed to be on TV. Again, I can't say if there were some girls who were actually actresses, but none were cast and put out there.”

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's no way with WOKE and #Metoo culture a show like this would make it in 2023
Granted it be dope to see a show like that now, to see how dynamics have changed
But Keys to the VIP was the last era of the club scene
The clube scene in 2023 is a wasteland and a waste of time for 80% of men it's relegated to VIP bottle service now and only the top of the chad's/Tyrone's

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've heard it was 'semi staged'. I heard that people in the club basically knew what was going on (told that there were cameras everywhere and that there was a dating show with guys doing pick p going on or something like that) and possibly told to lead the interactions a certain way. A bit like modern 'reality tv' like loveisland where it's kind of half real/half 'directed'. It was a funny show, though. Some of the guys doing the analysis/commentary were pretty funny at times with some great one-liners lol

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way with WOKE and #Metoo culture a show like this would make it in 2023
Granted it be dope to see a show like that now, to see how dynamics have changed
But Keys to the VIP was the last era of the club scene
The clube scene in 2023 is a wasteland and a waste of time for 80% of men it's relegated to VIP bottle service now and only the top of the chad's/Tyrone's
lol, true. It would basically fall under 'harassment' unless the girl thought you were hot. The British government said it was backing a bill to make 'persistent STARING' a crime punishable by up to 2 years in prison! So you can imagine the issues with not only staring at some hot girl, but to keep approaching them. Especially if ones tries to 'plow' after her disinterest like the PUA' s suggested! haha