Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got a PM on something that needs to be said....

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is "Mode 1'. I can't keep up with all the PUA bull c@rp terms for sh1t we have know for decades.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle, Ranger.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post until the P.S. It's because we're obviously being subverted by nefarious entities who want to enslave/kill us. Gender relations is, again, merely one of many manifestations.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn may want to have a word with you. Although the word "modern" may imply the 21st century and not the 20th (which you seem to be stuck in), there are many important lessons to be learned from the 20th.
Yeah, I've been considering the idea of re-branding.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, if calling her out makes you feel better go ahead and do it. But understand when you do this really all you are doing is soothing your own ego.

Your ego is good because it is that part of your soul that drives you to be successful. It's your ego that talks to you when you are on the pitcher's mound in the 8th inning with a tired arm... finding that last bit of strength to get that ball over the plate to get that strikeout.... it is also that ego that keeps you on the mound knowing your fastball is sh1t, you don't have any breaks on your pitches and tosses a meatball pitch that leaves the park faster that an hot chick who is done with you.

Your ego is your friend: your ego is your enemy. What men need to do is learn the difference between courage and foolhardiness, because success is on the margins.
I think you are confusing the issues,

If a man calls a woman out if she refuses physical intimacy or sex, then yes, it’s about soothing the ego and he should walk away

If a man calls a woman out if she insults him, or disrespects him, or puts him down, he has to respond.

i dont think we are raising a generation of men by telling them to “walk away” when a girl puts them down. Imagine a King on his throne who has an empire and has 10 wives, and his 3rd wife puts him down and insults him, and he doesn’t say anything back. She will tell the empire “hey guys, you can overthrow him tomorrow, he doesn’t even know how to respond to a hot 25 year old girl, how the hell can he control an empire?”

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man calls a woman out if she insults him, or disrespects him, or puts him down, he has to respond.
Why? Serious question. Why do you think you have to respond?

If you think you have to respond then what is happening is that you are letting the chick control your actions.

There is a VERY good chance she is doing this on purpose. She is trying to get you to respond. You are playing into her hand. It is better to just look at her like you are confused.. smile.. then walk away.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you think you have to respond then what is happening is that you are letting the chick control your actions.

There is a VERY good chance she is doing this on purpose. She is trying to get you to respond. You are playing into her hand. It is better to just look at her like you are confused.. smile.. then walk away.
just like how they write you a text that can fill up a page and you ignore it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
No response IS a response.
Initiating S&D IS a response.
Walking away without saying anything IS a response.

Throwing a fit? A tantrum? Pointing out how she behaved like a bytch/child/spoiled brat?
Whats that going to prove? That you're butthurt? That you're what she thought you were when she acted disrespectful.....which is a man who can't control his emotions and acts like a child?

Yeah that's the type of man that a woman with high value wants leading her [sarcasm].

Or is it that you want to point out what she did that was disrespectful, that she already knows, so you can feel better about yourself and your weak ego as she walks out the door?

I'm trying to find ONE advantage to telling her how she knows she already acted and I can't see one advantage. Not one.

But S&D, walking away/ghosting or not responding....I can guarantee you that will get better results in either increasing your value in her eyes, making her realize you aren't going to out up with her crap behavior, etc.

It's ACTIONS over WORDS in my realm. That's how I operate. Words and telling her how bad her behavior was is a mood point that will get you nowhere and fast.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No response IS a response.
Initiating S&D IS a response.
Walking away without saying anything IS a response.

Throwing a fit? A tantrum? Pointing out how she behaved like a bytch/child/spoiled brat?
Whats that going to prove? That you're butthurt? That you're what she thought you were when she acted disrespectful.....which is a man who can't control his emotions and acts like a child?

Yeah that's the type of man that a woman with high value wants leading her [sarcasm].

Or is it that you want to point out what she did that was disrespectful, that she already knows, so you can feel better about yourself and your weak ego as she walks out the door?

I'm trying to find ONE advantage to telling her how she knows she already acted and I can't see one advantage. Not one.

But S&D, walking away/ghosting or not responding....I can guarantee you that will get better results in either increasing your value in her eyes, making her realize you aren't going to out up with her crap behavior, etc.

It's ACTIONS over WORDS in my realm. That's how I operate. Words and telling her how bad her behavior was is a mood point that will get you nowhere and fast.
I agree. Dealing with women means constantly being in direct communication. Both words and silence have their own merit.

I've learned the hard way that rational logic doesn't work with women. Sexual logic is a different dimension, and so is emotional logic . Big reason for this is a lot of men simply don't know how to deal with women and how they think, in combination with their own ideal image (mostly to impress other people). Once you start to understand this better you'll look back at your own behaviour and its kinda embarrassing. Arguments, trying to "train" lost 304's to be a house wifey..ignoring red flags..the list goes on and on.

I agree with this and with the OP. Some women tho , will demand and create drama and friction ,and imo you at least gotta be ready for this and know how to deal with it. You dont wanna be a stoic poosy, one that lets everything slide. But the thought of simply always walking away when disrespected by women is absolute BOSS mode, and probably could've saved me from myself a lotta times.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As mentioned a few times before, if a man does not respond, she will believe she is dealing with an idiot who can be INSULTED and be TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. If a man does not respond, it gives her the opportunity to tell society "this guy is such a loser, you can insult him, put him down, and he will just take it," If a man does not respond, she is laughing behind his back and have evidence that he is a "poor excuse for a man."

I think the confusion lies between romantic and regular relationships.

If the girl refuses the man SEX, YES, act confused, smile and walk away. No response.
In any other situation, a response is warranted. Sometimes harshly.

I literally don't know how men can "walk away" when a girl INSULTS them. They wouldn't walk away if a guy insults them, but when a girl does it its different? Once you have double standards, you are letting the girl control your actions too.

Glassguy

Reaction score
As mentioned a few times before, if a man does not respond, she will believe she is dealing with an idiot who can be INSULTED and be TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. If a man does not respond, it gives her the opportunity to tell society "this guy is such a loser, you can insult him, put him down, and he will just take it," If a man does not respond, she is laughing behind his back and have evidence that he is a "poor excuse for a man."

I think the confusion lies between romantic and regular relationships.

If the girl refuses the man SEX, YES, act confused, smile and walk away. No response.
In any other situation, a response is warranted. Sometimes harshly.

I literally don't know how men can "walk away" when a girl INSULTS them. They wouldn't walk away if a guy insults them, but when a girl does it its different? Once you have double standards, you are letting the girl control your actions too.
While I agree with clear communication in a relationship, when that rarely exists, I have to disagree with your post.

There is no positive outcome for calling a woman out for something she KNOWS she did that was disrespectful.

We can agree to disagree

M

member160292

While I agree with clear communication in a relationship, when that rarely exists, I have to disagree with your post.

There is no positive outcome for calling a woman out for something she KNOWS she did that was disrespectful.

We can agree to disagree
That depends on what she did that was disrespectful. Sometimes, she may not have known what she did was disrespectful. If we’re talking about being knowingly disrespectful, then yes, walk away. Without silence or distancing

On the other hand, there may be things she does unconsciously that bothers me. I call them out on it, either she changes it or you walk