Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

34 year old need some bit of advice for challenges with age

nicktum28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am 34 year old living in Tampa bay. Currently I am debating setting up a business which can be run online maybe insurance or such because from here on out what are your best options ? Once you hit middle 30's should I focus on trying to travel to latin America and SE Asia more and work there to game women? I love nightlife but am starting to get a tad old as I notice most of the clubs are college aged.. .Can I still pull there safely? Another thing about sleeping with college women do you guys worry they would possibly claim a false rape charge if they regret it? I am in good shape own place etc... Just curious as to what would my best option be of course staying single no wife, no kids etc. Thank you!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am 34 year old living in Tampa bay. Currently I am debating setting up a business which can be run online maybe insurance or such because from here on out what are your best options ? Once you hit middle 30's should I focus on trying to travel to latin America and SE Asia more and work there to game women? I love nightlife but am starting to get a tad old as I notice most of the clubs are college aged.. .Can I still pull there safely? Another thing about sleeping with college women do you guys worry they would possibly claim a false rape charge if they regret it? I am in good shape own place etc... Just curious as to what would my best option be of course staying single no wife, no kids etc. Thank you!
Asia, S America and soon Africa are oversaturated with western men looking for foreign women.

Imo a man MUST first be able to pull in the west. Only then he " earned the key to these places". He knows he can and will pull anywhere on God's green earth , and simply wants different experiences rather than a quick fix for a bigger individual problem .

You wouldn't be the first man to successfully geomaxxx, but you also wouldn't be the first man to get played like a sucker while doing this...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The ideal scenario is to build a business which is relatively social and interconnected with 20-30 year olds

This 10 year age range is really the key to everything when it comes to social activity and really if your single past 30 you have to stay within it

I am 31 i find most of my early adult friends have already given up on life they are literally done finished that is it , 9-5 ,house in suburbia , car , bang average partner and maybe a couple of kids

this never appealed to me so i left my hometown in search of something else now i find myself in very university dominated city and literally everyone is under 25 and a student, fortunately because of my business i kind of live a student lifestyle anyway so easy to me to adapt

Ive made friends with a couple of guys under 25 and when i go out with them all i can say is it indefinitely helps too integrate with the younger females

I mean last night i pulled a 19year old , i told her i was 28 she said she thought i looked 24

Young women like this love the confidence an older man can provide

Another girl i was talking too who was about 21 was telling me the younger guys can't fvck her properly and in her own words " it's embrasssing"

I don't think its an issue in your 30's

girls like older men for a variety of reasons , make the most of it because once you reach 40 i can tell you , you will not be pulling 19 year olds

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
34 is nothing. I have some greys (started getting them at 16) but no wrinkles, lot's of energy and this is after 15-20 years of drinking and doing drugs. Genetics play a part, my peers do look more disheveled and worn out than me, but you should have no problem getting young girls if you look after yourself and stay in shape.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to other countries to game women is a good way to get taken for a ride unless you have an excellent command of the local language and customs.

nicktum28

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does that mean taking for a ride? lol and so you think its better to stay in the states ? I know when I visit Mexico or other places it seems the women give me way more attention then Tampa when most girls are just busy with their daily lives etc. anyone else can chime?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does that mean taking for a ride? lol and so you think its better to stay in the states ? I know when I visit Mexico or other places it seems the women give me way more attention then Tampa when most girls are just busy with their daily lives etc. anyone else can chime?
It means that they will recognize you as a mark and pretend to like you so they can get a green card.

It's fine to do it, but you have to be pretty careful. There are already too many people doing this

nicktum28

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah ok, I got it. where do you guys live and what is your strategy like for women ? Men that are 33 and up ...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Nick,
I had a break in the Philippines before Covid,I had a great time but I never went looking for Bar Girls,I lined up
a few profiles on a local dating site and then had a "no strings attached"honeymoon with those that played the game....Many of these Girls are desperate for a Westerner,Any Westerner,to marry them and take them away from the Shvite hole that place is.I wont be going back as the terrible heat and humidity make life unbearable.