Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone have an experience with London as a city for daygame?

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually live there but one of the frustrations is that the local girls seem really hard to attract and game, i actually like the look of English girls as they are lighter skinned than Europeans but the only girls that are sociable tend to be from Romania, Spain etc or the Middle east and if you are lucky some American students or tourists(though they often tend to be wealthy so are a bit snobbish)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually live there but one of the frustrations is that the local girls seem really hard to attract and game, i actually like the look of English girls as they are lighter skinned than Europeans but the only girls that are sociable tend to be from Romania, Spain etc or the Middle east and if you are lucky some American students or tourists(though they often tend to be wealthy so are a bit snobbish)
Its becuase you’re in London. Londoner women are either dirt poor from estates or extremely wealthy. Go to the provinces and you’ll find better options.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where in London are you going? What's your scene? I've lived here 30 years and smashed them all.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where in London are you going? What's your scene? I've lived here 30 years and smashed them all.
i go everywhere though my favorite areas are Chelsea, Westfield Shepherds Bush, Regent St, Richmond, Hampstead.

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes mate, English born and bred close to London. I would say to play a game of more abundance in London and totally unleash.

Shoreditch and Soho can be good for night game as it's high traffic and women more open to meeting/flirting.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guess you're based in West London so already at a disadvantage. You need to go a couple miles further East for the fun crowd. I'd go more Shoreditch, central/East London and less Chelsea and Regent St areas. Too many posers and snobs who run in their own crowds (which doesn't seem your thing). Hampstead is decent, nicer in the Summer months.

Central is good on Thursday to Saturday, even north into Camden is fun. I like Hackney/Wick, Dalston, Shoreditch, Liverpool St etc because I've always worked in the city and know the areas like the back of my hand. The vibe is good.

I am on the East London/Essex border so I like nights out in Essex too, way easier, bit far from home for you though but Uber is cheap.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you watch infields from the old London Day gamers, you realise that about 95% of their success is from girls travelling in London from the US and Spain and Eastern Europe etc. Their rejection rate with local girls is through the roof. I spotted this many many years ago when I was just scratching the surface of game, but put my skepticism aside at the time lol.

But yeah, local girls tend to just want to stick to their circles etc, and find the act of approaching/talking to strangers very odd in general.

So you need to get as good looking as possible, and then try to find a way to break into certain circles (and play a longer game), or mainly target foreigners/travellers. Unless you are a gigachad, you are gonna be getting like 0 for 100 if you are hitting on hot young Brit girls

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are a gigachad, you are gonna be getting like 0 for 100 if you are hitting on hot young Brit girls
Not true at all, you just need to be out and about having fun with some confidence. The number of girls I have picked up in a smoking area or at the bar or even walking on the street is crazy.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you watch infields from the old London Day gamers, you realise that about 95% of their success is from girls travelling in London from the US and Spain and Eastern Europe etc. Their rejection rate with local girls is through the roof. I spotted this many many years ago when I was just scratching the surface of game, but put my skepticism aside at the time lol.

But yeah, local girls tend to just want to stick to their circles etc, and find the act of approaching/talking to strangers very odd in general.

So you need to get as good looking as possible, and then try to find a way to break into certain circles (and play a longer game), or mainly target foreigners/travellers. Unless you are a gigachad, you are gonna be getting like 0 for 100 if you are hitting on hot young Brit girls
Thanks for your comment, i remember Nick Krauser the PUA saying that the attitude of London girls was awful compared even to girls from other parts of the country, as a Newcastle born and raised man he had little fondness also for his home city saying that the local women were very out of shape. Krauser had a lot more success with Poles, even French etc than with London girls, especially those under 25.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newcastle is a great night out I put it just behind Liverpool, people are friendly, very good vibes. Northern cities are way more friendlier and chill compared to London that's for sure. Manchester and Leeds are great, Birmingham is a dump.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newcastle is a great night out I put it just behind Liverpool, people are friendly, very good vibes. Northern cities are way more friendlier and chill compared to London that's for sure. Manchester and Leeds are great, Birmingham is a dump.
100% agree. Liverpool was my favorite northern city, followed by the Leeds and Manchester scenes. I regret not going to Newcastle or York. You definitely need to dress up a little more for these cities or else you aren't getting by any bouncer. Locals are friendlier (from an outsider's perspective), and the pints are half price compared to London. My situation was I lived an hour north of London on the trains, so the prices were cheaper for me to party or go visit something in London on weekends----26 pounds roundtrip, or 17 on Sundays. I lived outside of the 'Home Counties' basically. Everyone I spoke to would constantly criticize northern cities and their inhabitants. Inaccurate at best. I literally walked around those cities wearing Tottenham shirts and no one ran their mouths. That and I not your typical European sized individual that miraculously trained under Anthony Joshua's old trainers 24 of my 30 months there. My size was an implied threat that kept me safe. I also agree that one trip to Birmingham was enough. Fvck that place...

As far as London went...You gotta keep your mind open. All I heard were foreign accents, and very rarely any legit English ones. Don't be a tool and wear a Rolex or similar in London. I only wore a G-Shock that wouldn't get me stabbed and beaten. I stuck to North London and some East areas like Bethnal Green--York Hall for the fights. Sometimes central, one time Fulham/Chelsea for a meeting but it was just pretentious fake fckery.

I'm about to hop on a plane to California and see my bud marry a chick from Essex. Ironically, after we left the U.K. a few years ago. They've got one of her friends they are planning to dump on me. If they are anything like the ones in Norwich, you'd be better off staring at a blank piece of printer paper.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach is about pure smv.
You are correct london daygamers only have success with foreign women. This is because the British nationality gives them status with a newly immigrated woman from Eastern Europe that has little to no social circle.
Asides from that, daygamers have very low social status - usually low income, low popularity etc which is why they fail to attract british women in london.
You need to be both high income and good looks to daygame hot women that aren’t foreign, and ideally have a good social media. Otherwise you won’t be able to compete with the guys already in their social circles.

Daygame is for men that are 7+ in looks and in high earning professions

henry234

Reaction score
To daygame gorgeous ladies who aren't foreign, you need preferably have a strong social media presence in addition to having a high wealth and nice appearance. You won't be able to compete with the guys who are already a part of their social circles if you don't.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
London and UK is generally a tough place to live and the locals are wary and generally closed off. Remember London has seen everything form everywhere and at the same time it is a tough life to live in the UK. Women here are not easily impressed and have seen it all before esp with average guy daygamers.

Yes most guys will get more positive responses from nearly evry other type of girl than actual born and bred UK women.

But I am saying dont daygame I am just saying how I think it is.

I went out to daygame alot even in Central London like Oxford street but then couldnt actually be bothered to approach, I would just kill time walking around observing. In all that time I hardly saw any guys approaching and this was bang in the middle of Central London. Daygame is not normal here, maybe anywhere, unless the guy is a natural or there is some vibe or ioi or the approach is v situation specific.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same tough time in NYC. The only place I'm finding game possible at all is in the book stores. Maybe trains. I will experiment more.

For grocery stores I think you would need to approach a hell of a lot more, but that might be bad, as you will probably waste more time then. So I'll see and try to report back.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree. Liverpool was my favorite northern city, followed by the Leeds and Manchester scenes. I regret not going to Newcastle or York. You definitely need to dress up a little more for these cities or else you aren't getting by any bouncer. Locals are friendlier (from an outsider's perspective), and the pints are half price compared to London. My situation was I lived an hour north of London on the trains, so the prices were cheaper for me to party or go visit something in London on weekends----26 pounds roundtrip, or 17 on Sundays. I lived outside of the 'Home Counties' basically. Everyone I spoke to would constantly criticize northern cities and their inhabitants. Inaccurate at best. I literally walked around those cities wearing Tottenham shirts and no one ran their mouths. That and I not your typical European sized individual that miraculously trained under Anthony Joshua's old trainers 24 of my 30 months there. My size was an implied threat that kept me safe. I also agree that one trip to Birmingham was enough. Fvck that place...

As far as London went...You gotta keep your mind open. All I heard were foreign accents, and very rarely any legit English ones. Don't be a tool and wear a Rolex or similar in London. I only wore a G-Shock that wouldn't get me stabbed and beaten. I stuck to North London and some East areas like Bethnal Green--York Hall for the fights. Sometimes central, one time Fulham/Chelsea for a meeting but it was just pretentious fake fckery.

I'm about to hop on a plane to California and see my bud marry a chick from Essex. Ironically, after we left the U.K. a few years ago. They've got one of her friends they are planning to dump on me. If they are anything like the ones in Norwich, you'd be better off staring at a blank piece of printer paper.
Yep totally agree, although I wore a roley for a bit, so many fake around that I think you would be fine unless you're in dodgy areas late at night or walking through some estates.

I spent some time in Cali, my cousin owns quite a few acres in Berry Creek was just there in Dec/Jan, some time in SF, Sac, smaller surrounding towns. I can't lie people are very bummy looking but I guess they are working land and stuff.

Also been to some good nights in York Hall, love boxing. Bethnal Green is a bit of a sh*thole though, so many muslims in East London too.

Shoreditch and surrounding areas is night game mecca if you're in London. It's very similar to Wynwood in Miami.

Reactions: BMX

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How's Liverpool for college and university-aged men? I know the drinking age is 18 so the bars are open to college students. I ask because I'm probably going to be studying abroad in Liverpool during the upcoming semester. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the top places to go for young adults.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's Liverpool for college and university-aged men? I know the drinking age is 18 so the bars are open to college students. I ask because I'm probably going to be studying abroad in Liverpool during the upcoming semester. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the top places to go for young adults.
It should be good for your age group. I only visited the city three times and stayed down the hill from John Moores University and always walked over to the Merseyside area. These other guys here can help you out much better. I'm back on the U.S. east coast for now.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The students all go to the same bars you don't even have to think about it. Concert Square is where it's at and any other student nights you will know about. It's a small city, stick to the student/vibrant places and stay away from the rough areas like Toxteth, parts of Edge Hill, Wavertree and Aigburth. People get shot regularly there, yes, guns.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
College towns are amazing, not sure in off season though. Aka when schools out. Also supermarts were better in smaller cities. Not only that but in rurals it was by far amazing. Now, I was thinking that city edges might be good to game. Might apply to London as well, but in NYC, maaaaybe like the edges of Manhattan or in Brooklyn even, game might be way better. Poorer chicks seem more nice, doesnt take shiet for granite. Same as, like chicks who are trying to make it on the city edges. They arent the foolala chucks who have parents money and are mean wh0res lollll. So we'll see. Though on city edges, gamen in the day sucks, because everybody works. Its like uughhh lol. Might have to do night only. And then night game I dont know haha. Havent tried yet.

Last edited: