How/Why do women fall in love?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't agree she "talks herself" into loving him however I DO agree a woman falls in love when alone, by herself, thinking about him, wondering him, missing him.

In my experience it's something organic that naturally occurs when we are given that space, distance and time to think about him, wonder about him
Yes, thinks and feels would be better.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m just musing on my day off tbf. But are you saying all the advice on here is nothing more than guesses? Certainly there is some accuracy to what “works” no? I mean, why else give advice if it hasn’t been reliably proven to “work”?

Edit: Also just more musing here: I remember a girl right after sex we were talking and she told me how she felt very connected to me intellectually. I was kinda meh about it but she kept going on about it. So yeah I dunno. Lots more to learn I suppose
Why you was kinda meh about it? Looks?

I believe its important for men to vent women that are gonna be cooperative. We concluded many times it's hard to pinpoint what exactly makes women like certain men
But if I've learned one thing its that compliance makes dealing with women much easier.

It's gotta be her idea. I've had many women saying they felt sooo connected to me and all i did was being my ( best possible) self. Now I just ride the wave women create about how well we fit. Too many men lose out on good women because they are delusional about their own SMV.

I just wonder if such a woman wouldn't be a better fit for you. Your current girl, what does she say about her reason to be with you?

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you was kinda meh about it? Looks?

I believe its important for men to vent women that are gonna be cooperative. We concluded many times it's hard to pinpoint what exactly makes women like certain men
But if I've learned one thing its that compliance makes dealing with women much easier.

It's gotta be her idea. I've had many women saying they felt sooo connected to me and all i did was being my ( best possible) self. Now I just ride the wave women crwate about how well we fit. Too many men lose out on good women because they are delusional about their own SMV.

I just wonder if such a woman wouldn't be a better fit for you. Your current girl, what does she say about her reason to be with you?
I don’t have a current girl.

As for the one who said she felt connected to me intellectually, I felt meh about it because I assumed it was a friend zone statement. I never saw her again so that seems to support my theory

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have a current girl.

As for the one who said she felt connected to me intellectually, I felt meh about it because I assumed it was a friend zone statement. I never saw her again so that seems to support my theory
Ah oke i see, the infamous " we connect intellectually, spiritually but not sexually ".
With friendzone glasses that does look different than after a sex marathon.

I am just saying this because it migth be one of the elements that makes a woman fall in love with a man. A connection.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah oke i see, the infamous " we connect intellectually, spiritually but not sexually ".
With friendzone glasses that does look different than after a sex marathon.

I am just saying this because it migth be one of the elements that makes a woman fall in love with a man. A connection.
Could be but in my experience unless you have sexual chemistry, she not gonna stick around. Doesn’t matter what else you have going for you

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make her fall in love with you by presenting yourself as a man of integrity, strength, boldness, kindness with a dangerous edge, well-rounded in knowledge, and reasonably fit
This is great, but this has NOTHING to do with making a woman fall in love. Actually, women don't fall in love. They have to pretend they do, but only to extract resources from the man or if they have some USE for him.

"Sharon, why do you love George?"
"Well, even though I have to pay all the bills and do all the housework and take him out to dinner every night, I love his integrity & strength"

"Well, he is tall, has good hair, pays for everything, and impregnated me."

Come on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great, but this has NOTHING to do with making a woman fall in love. Actually, women don't fall in love. They have to pretend they do, but only to extract resources from the man or if they have some USE for him.

"Well, even though I have to pay all the bills and do all the housework and take him out to dinner every night, I love his integrity & strength"

Come on.
I live in a different universe than you. I used to live in yours but I earned my way out. Upper-echelon women can and do fall in love with a man’s character and inner core. These women will stick with a man through thick and thin.

Your problem is that you are blind to the upper 2% and they are blind to you. You are “certain” that they don’t exist, because you are satisfied to stay where you are.

I don’t fault you. I used to be an inanimate object for them to walk around, too. I didn’t even ping their radar and I was unaware of their existence. I was “certain”, just like you.

The problem with most guys is that they are satisfied to dredge through the trash as they see absolutely no hope of finding a woman of character; a submissive, well-balanced woman whose value system transcends today’s cesspool of values.

I have a childhood friend who just recently died of ALS (aka “Lou Gehrig’s Disease”). His wife (who is physically gorgeous, btw), stuck with him and supported him selflessly for years as he withered away in a wheelchair. Her love and admiration of him were always obvious.

The only way for you see see beyond the cesspool is to climb out of it and refuse to be a part of it, even if that means being totally alone. Your problem is that you are too certain - you “know” too much.

Only upper-echelon men are visible to upper-echelon women. For most of my life I was just like everyone else, a horse tied to a post. I had no concept that I could easily break that tiny strap that kept me tied to the post because I was “properly” groomed and had no concept that I could break free, and therefore had no reason to try to break free.

Worthy, decent women who are capable of sacrificial love marry early. They have no interest in sleeping around, no interest in clubs and partying. Men of today revel in bagging as many hoes as they can, and bemoan the fact that this is all there is. They perpetuate the machine by making themselves cogs in the very machine they despise. Use one cheap girl for all she’s worth, then it’s on to the next. The notch count is all that matters, because men are addicted to incrementing it. That notch count is their identity instead of their character.

Your certainty and addiction is your prison. A man born in prison has no idea there is a free world out there, and no idea that he has the key to his cell in his own pocket.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a different universe than you. I used to live in yours but I earned my way out. Upper-echelon women can and do fall in love with a man’s character and inner core. These women will stick with a man through thick and thin.

Your problem is that you are blind to the upper 2% and they are blind to you. You are “certain” that they don’t exist, because you are satisfied to stay where you are.

I don’t fault you. I used to be an inanimate object for them to walk around, too. I didn’t even ping their radar and I was unaware of their existence. I was “certain”, just like you.

The problem with most guys is that they are satisfied to dredge through the trash as they see absolutely no hope of finding a woman of character; a submissive, well-balanced woman whose value system transcends today’s cesspool of values.

I have a childhood friend who just recently died of ALS (aka “Lou Gehrig’s Disease”). His wife (who is physically gorgeous, btw), stuck with him and supported him selflessly for years as he withered away in a wheelchair. Her love and admiration of him were always obvious.

The only way for you see see beyond the cesspool is to climb out of it and refuse to be a part of it, even if that means being totally alone. Your problem is that you are too certain - you “know” too much.

Only upper-echelon men are visible to upper-echelon women. For most of my life I was just like everyone else, a horse tied to a post. I had no concept that I could easily break that tiny strap that kept me tied to the post because I was “properly” groomed and had no concept that I could break free, and therefore had no reason to try to break free.

Worthy, decent women who are capable of sacrificial love marry early.
They have no interest in sleeping around, no interest in clubs and partying. Men of today revel in bagging as many hoes as they can, and bemoan the fact that this is all there is. They perpetuate the machine by making themselves cogs in the very machine they despise. Use one cheap girl for all she’s worth, then it’s on to the next. The notch count is all that matters, because men are addicted to incrementing it. That notch count is their identity instead of their character.

Your certainty and addiction is your prison. A man born in prison has no idea there is a free world out there, and no idea that he has the key to his cell in his own pocket.
Well f****** said!

This tackles so much and you write about self limiting beliefs and a narrow worldview so well. This is a refreshing and welcome post, I thank you for it. I often have to remind myself there is so much out there that i've yet to experience. How can I be 'certain' when i've not tried to truly knock down my own mental barriers? How can I "know" without first being open to not knowing? A closed mind stumbles over the blessings of life without recognizing them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well f****** said!

This tackles so much and you write about self limiting beliefs and a narrow worldview so well. This is a refreshing and welcome post, I thank you for it. I often have to remind myself there is so much out there that i've yet to experience. How can I be 'certain' when i've not tried to truly knock down my own mental barriers? How can I "know" without first being open to not knowing? A closed mind stumbles over the blessings of life without recognizing them.
You’re one of the rare ones who gets it. I like your illustration of a closed mind stumbling over the blessings of life.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re one of the rare ones who gets it. I like your illustration of a closed mind stumbling over the blessings of life.
I wish I could take credit for that one! but that would be Mr. Napoleon Hill. I thought it seemed pertinent and it's a quote that's stuck with me lately.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Worthy, decent women who are capable of sacrificial love marry early. They have no interest in sleeping around, no interest in clubs and partying. Men of today revel in bagging as many hoes as they can, and bemoan the fact that this is all there is. They perpetuate the machine by making themselves cogs in the very machine they despise. Use one cheap girl for all she’s worth, then it’s on to the next. The notch count is all that matters, because men are addicted to incrementing it. That notch count is their identity instead of their character.

M

member160292

You’re one of the older generation I stick around at bars and buy drinks for to get to know their perspectives in life and apply it to my own. This piece only costed me a Like

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Come on.
What doesn’t make sense is how do they pretend to fall in love with a guy they’re dating to extract resources from him, but a simp they extract resources from they don’t pretend they’re in love with him at all, they won’t even date him.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
However, Nothing Compares 2 U was written by Prince. But Shakespeare was also possibly the world’s foremost shrink so, I digress.
Ah, I didn't know that, thanks. The song "White Flag" could be a replacement for it in that list.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I didn't know that, thanks. The song "White Flag" could be a replacement for it in that list.
I would stick with Prince. He knew women better than they knew themselves

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would stick with Prince. He knew women better than they knew themselves
I think some context got lost - my earlier post focused on Alpha Widows.

I would say Desdinova's High Score List that @Dr.Suave mentioned is complimented by Tomassi's "The Player's Handbook" chapter on "Alpha Widows". A woman finds her ideal man, fantasizes about him for years, and that man becomes very difficult to replace in her mind.

You can also hear this in songs like "The One Who Got Away", "Nothing Compares 2 U", and "Somebody Like You".
"White Flag" belongs on that list of Alpha Widow songs for lyrics like "I'm in love and always will be" ... "And you will think I've moved on".

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, always ignore what women say. This should be stuck to men's refrigerators as a note.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was just thinking about this. I’ve only had one woman who told me she was in love with me. I only made her cvm once in our 14 months together and hundreds of times having sex.

Yet women I made cvm a LOT dont. That’s one of the reasons I stopped caring if they got off or not. I never saw the value in it. It certainly didn’t make them fall in love with me or anything substantial and it never seemed to keep them coming back for more.

So yeah, I’m just at home in a snow day and now I’m curious if anyone knows what it is
The general rule in dealings with women is: "The harder the man tries to make things work with a woman, the less likely it is it will work out for him."

This includes orgasms. Dont try hard, dont go out of your way to get her off.