Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adventures of dW3 thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I recall, you were one of those two members involved.
Again, what’s stopping you from deleting the entire crop of posts that you didn’t like and just reopen the old thread?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Again, what’s stopping you from deleting the entire crop of posts that you didn’t like and just reopen the old thread?
Again, if you get involved in an excessive argument with other members in Any thread, it gets Closed.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, if you get involved in an argument with other members in Any thread, it gets Closed.
That statement doesn’t stand up to two seconds of questioning. half this board is petty arguments. If you don’t want to delete the posts that you didn’t like so the core thread could continue on, that’s up to you. Could care either way, I haven’t been sarging much. Just don’t come in here preaching honesty, you know why you did what you did. Have a great weekend Tex

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even see this thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/adventures-of-dw3-thread.276931/page-3

I think airing out DMs and doxing is weird behaviour for an adult to be engaging in.

@Divorced w 3 who were you previously on here?
Never been
The dm’s were to prove a point - she posted that I was stalking her. As if I would do that. I don’t engage her. She has come to me the entire time. Sure, I replied to the DM’s to be fun but make no mistake about it. She told me in those DM’s about defining characteristics of who she was and the doxxing was tongue in cheek. I have no time for that.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been
The dm’s were to prove a point - she posted that I was stalking her. As if I would do that. I don’t engage her. She has come to me the entire time. Sure, I replied to the DM’s to be fun but make no mistake about it. She told me in those DM’s about defining characteristics of who she was and the doxxing was tongue in cheek. I have no time for that.
@catsmeow2 did you dm him first?

someone show proof of first message so the forum can ridicule the liar and one of you henceforth can never be taken seriously as liars can’t be trusted.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 did you dm him first?

someone show proof of first message so the forum can ridicule the liar
You just said you saw the aired out DM. It’s the in the first thread. It speaks for itself. I have nothing else to say on this. This thread is dead but go simp up to her somewhere else anyway

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha the mod @Billtx49 is liking the post about getting the forum riled up now too? Jfc. What a bunch of cucks. What happened to closing threads for petty fights. Good entertainment though for my oil change. Thanks ladies.

Billtx49

Reaction score
haha the mod @Billtx49 is liking the post about getting the forum riled up now too? Jfc. What a bunch of cucks. What happened to closing threads for petty fights. Good entertainment though for my oil change. Thanks ladies.
We’re just trying to determine whether we’re in the midst of a lovers quarrel or a case of genuine harassment …

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re just trying to determine whether we’re in the middle of a lovers quarrel or a case of genuine harassment …
Lol. Nobody is trying to determine harassment, you could have done that weeks ago. You closed the thread but you took the unfortunate step of liking a post on inviting the forum into proving an issue which made you an actually biased participant instead of a neutral moderator.

Regarding your internet girlfriend. It’s a fit of jealousy. She’s a sugar baby stuck in a marriage and comes here to get the hamster running. Guys like the both of you enjoy it which is unfortunate.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Regarding your internet girlfriend. It’s a fit of jealousy. She’s a sugar baby stuck in a marriage and comes here to get the hamster running. Guys like the both of you enjoy it which is unfortunate.
You seem to know quite a bit about her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @Billtx49 how many points did you award me the other day when I talked schitt about your internet lover and how many do I need to get booted? I want to drop a truth bomb as a final parting gift.

You won't respond to my private message so I figured I'd try here.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hey @Billtx49 how many points did you award me the other day when I talked schitt about your internet lover and how many do I need to get booted? I want to drop a truth bomb as a final parting gift.

You won't respond to my private message so I figured I'd try here.
@Howiestern as per Forum Rules which state:
If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.
You were indeed given a minimal Moderator warning. Consider yourself lucky…

Your unanswered message asking why Moderators haven’t banned a certain member was inappropriate and not owed a reply to say the least…

Status
Not open for further replies.