Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Harsh Truth: We live in Woman's world and there's nothing we can do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Since you are an engineer, why don't you go try dating a Mcdonalds line worker or hair stylus lol. Starbucks and babysitters are a little more relatable because they cross interact with different classes and some baristas are just doing it until something better comes along career wise. Ideally, I want someone with a degree with the same since of life duties as me. You usually don't see this happening unless it's purely a transactional relationship or an act out of last attempt desperation like the situation you described. In general, people are going to date someone similar to them.

Another good example is why blue-collar men have issues attracting your typical degree holding white collar women despite making more money than them at times.
I don't care what she is, I have everything material wise, and you of have money you shouldn't care either, career women care more about their career either, they don't share their money with you anyways, until they get desperate at 30 to have children, they choose whatever is available a lot of the time wrong. High value men should care about the 5F, femininity, fun, friendly, fit and if you wanna have children fertility.

To get married you should get to the same level career wise, but who the fvck get married in today's age anyways.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dominate politics, consumer market, and culture- There will never be any men's rights or alimony because men have no political power. Women spend the most money, so companies will continue to cater to them and increase so as the population continues to collapse. Culture is pretty obvious lol. Basically, women are going to have the first say on anything that runs politically, marketwise, and culturally in this country. Men will be in the back seat and get cancelled like Andrew Tate if they dare speak up.
This is the gynocentric social order that Rollo Tomassi talks about often.

4). A man's natural response to simp- Okay, let's say suddenly points 1-3 were reversed and men were back to dominating everything. Cool, it will just be a gradual ticking time bomb back down to the way things were because men are easily manipulated by pvssy. EVERY MAN SIMPS FOR PVSSY, the argument is which way is the best way.
Yes, men are simping for pusssy. It's not surprising. It's difficult for the average man to get the pusssy.

Reaction score
I don't care what she is, I have everything material wise, and you of have money you shouldn't care either, career women care more about their career either, they don't share their money with you anyways, until they get desperate at 30 to have children, they choose whatever is available a lot of the time wrong. High value men should care about the 5F, femininity, fun, friendly, fit and if you wanna have children fertility.

To get married you should get to the same level career wise, but who the fvck get married in today's age anyways.
All I will say is lets say this Mcdonalds line worker impresses you off your feet and you decide to date her. I will put money down that you will try and convince her to leave that job for something better or quit and become a stay-at-home mom. There's no way in hell you would be fully content with dating a mcdonalds worker the rest of your life as an Engineer.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and convince her to leave that job for something better or quit and become a stay-at-home mom
This has nothing to do with relating to the woman. A woman who gets with a high value man will naturally be pulled up to his level no matter what. In addition, she may choose to keep working where she is, at least until they get children. This doesn't prove the point.

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with relating to the woman. A woman who gets with a high value man will naturally be pulled up to his level no matter what. In addition, she may choose to keep working where she is, at least until they get children. This doesn't prove the point.
It has a lot to do with relation because he will attempt to put the woman in a position similar to him or something that has more commonality. If there was no problem, then he would have zero issues with her working at Mcdonalds and she will do it until she can't work there anymore. I highly fvcking doubt that lol. Plus, it doesn't matter what the woman thinks because she is has less chips to bring to the table. If the situation was reversed, the woman would do the same to thing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has a lot to do with relation because he will attempt to put the woman in a position similar to him or something that has more commonality. If there was no problem, then he would have zero issues with her working at Mcdonalds and she will do it until she can't work there anymore. I highly fvcking doubt that lol. Plus, it doesn't matter what the woman thinks because she is has less chips to bring to the table. If the situation was reversed, the woman would do the same to thing.
You're making false conflations.

No man attempts to put a woman in a position similar to him. If he does, he's an idiot and likely bluepilled.

McDonalds is a wage job. The only reason it is used as an example is because of the low status part of it. However, if she was the manager of a McDonald's franchise, then working there is fine. What you're doing is contesting the perception of a person's profession with wanting her to work somewhere "more prestigious." These two are two completely different things. It doesn't relate to the other.

And this isn't about the woman nor reversal. Cause a man in authority acts different from a woman in authority.

My main issue with you on this forum is that you have a very feminine mindset. Whether you realize it or not, your ideas come from a very feminist place, and I do my best to make sure others aren't strayed away from such nonsense.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
All I will say is lets say this Mcdonalds line worker impresses you off your feet and you decide to date her. I will put money down that you will try and convince her to leave that job for something better
Dude why would I care what she does in her work? (unless stripper or OF or some degenerate thing), I don't care cause I got the money, she obviously will have to pay for some dates from time to time, but me telling her to change jobs to improve? You're talking like a woman who has a beta as a project and wants him to do better.

or quit and become a stay-at-home mom
That applies to all women, even if you have a career woman unless you don't have the money its better for her to raise it than some strange person.

There's no way in hell you would be fully content with dating a mcdonalds worker the rest of your life as an Engineer.
LOL you're very wrong, men care about beauty, youth, how she treats him, her values. Career women in corporations are very masculine, since they're allowed to be in position of power, their femininity has been lost, I know, I work with them, single, childless at 30+ with an attitude of deserving everything. Or the ones who have children, they're working their a$$ off, so they can pay for another person to raise their children. You or I don't want that.

Reaction score
LOL you're very wrong, men care about beauty, youth, how she treats him, her values. Career women in corporations are very masculine, since they're allowed to be in position of power, their femininity has been lost, I know, I work with them, single, childless at 30+ with an attitude of deserving everything. Or the ones who have children, they're working their a$$ off, so they can pay for another person to raise their children. You or I don't want that.
First sentence I agree with, but I think you are leaving out a lot more stuff. I do not like dealing with absolutes because my gf is an engineer manager, and she is one of the most feminine girls I have dated. I have worked in corporate America before and I agree that there are those power-hungry masculine women in there, but there were also a lot of feminine women that got married as soon as possible too. I have also worked at a Mcdonalds and it's no mecca for youth, beautiful, and feminine women, so I would tread very far away from that place and if I so happened found a gem there, I would do my best to get her out of it too. Since we are in our personal stories lol, he most power-hungry masculine girl I have ever dated was a elementary school teacher(she was the least against having children and obsessed with raising other peoples) and the least submissive girl I have ever dated was a NEET nerd girl. This is why I don't go by absolutes because according to the manosphere, my experiences should have been reversed.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with spousal support, etc is that the rules are the same whether you get married at 23 years old or 53 years old.

I can somewhat sympathize with the idea that if a couple gets married young, while both are not "successful" and one spouse stays home without building a career as a homemaker and supports the other one to chase a career to support both of them, that if they split up someday those years of sacrifice and support should be accounted for in some way. HOWEVER... a 45 year old guy who has done it all on his own and then a woman wants to step in and lay claim for the work he already did solo? Nahhhh...

When you're over 30, with the way today's society is, the woman had just as much opportunity to succeed as the man did. If she hasn't, why not?? And if not, why should she be able to step in and siphon off of his previous work, that was the foundation of his success and she had NOTHING to do with?

The other big unfairness aspect is gains from previous investments. If you have significant investments that you haven't put money into since you married, regardless of gains, those gains should be untouchable. Only gains on money put into an investment since marriage should be considered.

I had retirement accounts that I haven't contributed to since 2012... they sat there and grew, and they wouldn't be touched until retirement age. Married in 2019. In the divorce, she was "entitled" to half the gains in that account from marriage until separation, even though she had nothing to do whatsoever with any contributions or gains to that account, and she CHOSE to not be around at 65 when it could be cashed out. It simply doesn't make any sense that anyone else would have claims to something started in motion long before they came around.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And my main issue with you is that you are a closet pedophile.
You even speak like a woman saying stuff like that. Only a weak man would say such a thing so loosely for not wanting to shack up with old women. Your word around here ain't nothing.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are on the express train to poopooville and there's nothing you can do about it. From the words of Aaron Clarey, sit back and enjoy the decline.

1). Makeup is extremely OP- A girl can literally temporarily boost her value by 3 points or higher just by applying makeup. Nobody gives AF what she looks like in the morning as long as she isn't pizza faced or hideous. A 6/10 can literally turn herself in to an 8 or 9 and bag a high smv male within that category no matter if it's temporarily or not. Guys do not possess this privilege and must go through a much lengthier process to raise their SMV. The only comparable thing I can think of is a fresh haircut.

2). Women dominate politics, consumer market, and culture- There will never be any men's rights or alimony because men have no political power. Women spend the most money, so companies will continue to cater to them and increase so as the population continues to collapse. Culture is pretty obvious lol. Basically, women are going to have the first say on anything that runs politically, marketwise, and culturally in this country. Men will be in the back seat and get cancelled like Andrew Tate if they dare speak up.

3). Women have the final decision on the population collapse- The only way to prevent this is to convince or force women to have more children. I do not see any forcing happening anytime soon, so expect women to be bribed with countless benefits from the government and society to convince them to have more children. Yepp, expect single moms to be looked as more as saviors in the future. Dead beat dads and divorced men will be looked at as the traitors of Western society not the women that practiced terrible mate selection.

4). A man's natural response to simp- Okay, let's say suddenly points 1-3 were reversed and men were back to dominating everything. Cool, it will just be a gradual ticking time bomb back down to the way things were because men are easily manipulated by pvssy. EVERY MAN SIMPS FOR PVSSY, the argument is which way is the best way.
Come on, man. Most women can't even change a lightbulb.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Due to Petty bickering between the OP and another forum member, this thread is now Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.