"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Friend's GF is now a Surrogate

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Against his wishes. I've posted about this guy before and how after he breeded with this broad, he's lost every ounce of power in the "relationship". Basically he has no say in anything because she threatens to kick him out of her house and put him on child support. So he obliges to everything. And now this. Even though he was strongly against this surrogacy due to obvious and personal reasons, she still went through with it. And now he bitches to me about how he's having to take care of her during her pregnancy even though it's not his. Dude goes on drinking binges then calls/texts to complain about his life. I don't feel sorry for him though. He dug that grave against many people's advice. There's nothing I can tell him.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389
Against his wishes. I've posted about this guy before and how after he breeded with this broad, he's lost every ounce of power in the "relationship". Basically he has no say in anything because she threatens to kick him out of her house and put him on child support. So he obliges to everything. And now this. Even though he was strongly against this surrogacy due to obvious and personal reasons, she still went through with it. And now he bitches to me about how he's having to take care of her during her pregnancy even though it's not his. Dude goes on drinking binges then calls/texts to complain about his life. I don't feel sorry for him though. He dug that grave against many people's advice. There's nothing I can tell him.
Beyond comprehension. Does he say why he stays?
 
Top