Pierce Manhammer
Moderator
I think a census is in order. It would better allow members to tailor their answers to the prevalent reader age, etc.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I would say has. I expect in another 10 years the for the "red Pill" comunity to be the norm as these 16-18 years olds who struggle with dating turn to youtube, tik tok, ect for answers.Having been a member since 2008, I wonder if the average member age hasn't increased. After all forums like these aren't prevalent like they used to be.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
"An old bull and a young bull are standing on a mountain. They look down below and see 20 cows in a nearby field.A senior section where we can talk about nursing home game might be in Sosuave's future.
How to pickup granniesA senior section where we can talk about nursing home game might be in Sosuave's future.
Talk shyt to the daughters they secretly both are jealous of and despise. Then fvck the granny. Not speaking from experience or anything.How to pickup grannies
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Otoh, there's no fool like an old fool...The most worthless posters are always under 30.
It is tough to be a guy in your 20s or your 30s and get access to the info like you once could or find a good community to be a part of.Having been a member since 2008, I wonder if the average member age hasn't increased. After all forums like these aren't prevalent like they used to be.
Lol “61-100”. A span of 40 years. I think 61-75 might be in order, then 75+.
We seniors are certainly not out if the game yet.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I don't. I expect "blue pill" to continue to be the dominant ideology.I would say has. I expect in another 10 years the for the "red Pill" comunity to be the norm as these 16-18 years olds who struggle with dating turn to youtube, tik tok, ect for answers.