Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your age?

How old are you?

• 15-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-50

• 51-55

• 56-60

• 61-100

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think a census is in order. It would better allow members to tailor their answers to the prevalent reader age, etc.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been a member since 2008, I wonder if the average member age hasn't increased. After all forums like these aren't prevalent like they used to be.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been a member since 2008, I wonder if the average member age hasn't increased. After all forums like these aren't prevalent like they used to be.
I would say has. I expect in another 10 years the for the "red Pill" comunity to be the norm as these 16-18 years olds who struggle with dating turn to youtube, tik tok, ect for answers.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most worthless posters are always under 30.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A senior section where we can talk about nursing home game might be in Sosuave's future.
"An old bull and a young bull are standing on a mountain. They look down below and see 20 cows in a nearby field.

The young bull says to the old bull: ‘Hey, we should run down this mountain and do a couple of those cows down there.’

The old bull replies: ‘Or, we can walk down the mountain and do all of them’."

Don't discount the mature guys. :cool:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, cause this is a question typically asked by a woman.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us are over 30. Gives me hope.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is tough to be a guy in your 20s or your 30s and get access to the info like you once could or find a good community to be a part of.

RSD and forums like it got cancelled, they would have been great options.

Discord is literally all teenagers.

The rest of the manosphere got invaded by religious nutjobs and political extremists.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As far as doing this modification it would require an mod/admin to do the edit, even then we’d probably lose all the current data and have to vote again.

Any mods on the thread can you help?

Lol “61-100”. A span of 40 years. I think 61-75 might be in order, then 75+.

We seniors are certainly not out if the game yet.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this point, over half of respondents are between 36-50. More respondents are needed to make the point because the sample size is still small. It's a good leading indicator.

The one thing I've not understood about SoSuave is "The Mature Man" forum. Why is Mature Man set at 25? I have thought that forum would be best with a 30+ focus.

I would say has. I expect in another 10 years the for the "red Pill" comunity to be the norm as these 16-18 years olds who struggle with dating turn to youtube, tik tok, ect for answers.
I don't. I expect "blue pill" to continue to be the dominant ideology.

On the other side, the "black pill" has grown a lot since the mid-2010s.