Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice for men end 30 ( what would the 40+ y.o members tell their younger self's)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowedays a 40 y.o man isn't what he used to be. Not too long ago a most men wouldn't even get to be 40. At 20 you would have your first kid, and around 40 you would be a grandfather.

Fast forward to today; most men live at home untill after 25. Yes ,after 30 we will reach our " new prime " , and dating possibilities are getting somewhat better. But there's a catch to it. Partying like you are 18 at 32 will have consequences. You shorten your own prime by having bad habits and living unhealthy and BOOM .Suddenly you go from looking 25 to looking 55 , all before hitting 40.

So my question is, what do guys 40+ advice to men who are end 30? What would you say to your younger , end 30 y.o self?

az1A1nB_700b.jpg

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember all those things you said you would do "Someday"? If you don't do then in the next 10-20 years you aren't EVER going to do them. 1674235783385.png

Jack London did more in 40 years on this earth than most men in a lifetime....

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230120_233511_Chrome.jpg

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late 30s here.

My best advice to the younger crowd is to got for the kill with no second tough wheter it's getting that hot body you want, find the money to buy that house in that place or reach a certain live style.

Driving a cabrio at the sea side at 30 has a total different taste than doing it at 40.

Also no one is gonna help you, protect you, support you...be ready to use whatever means you believe you need to reach your goal also cause you own **** to anyone and surely rules in place are not there to help you.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to calculate your risks. I see younger people doing it all the time.

Being a famous artist (actor, YouTuber, musician, etc) might be great. But what are your chances of becoming one? Men waste time opening their own business thinking it's easy and soon will become rich. Years pass and they continue poor and experienced no life since they have to spend 18h/day including weekends investing into the business for "eventually" succeed. Even girls do the same with OnlyFans. They spend money with equipment, renting expensive hotels to take pictures thinking they'll get rich and independent, just to end up wasting prime years and exposing themselves.

My advice would be to find a stable career. It doesn't have to pay a lot but give you flexibility to travel. $30k in south America or eastern Europe gives you a better lifestyle than $100k in US.

Most men don't want much. A decent wife, a house and a weekend BBQ to be happy.
With $30k, you can rent a nice house, be way above average in such places and thus find good looking women to bang and have extra money to spend with innumerous activities like going to restaurants daily (not super expensive), hire a personal trainer, do yoga classes, go kart, bike riding, kayaking, etc.

Having more money will give you options to rent a better house and find more attractive women. If you think you need more, you can look for more risky investments/bets but never dropping your career. And when I say career, it's a career, not a job. In a career, you're supposed to make more money with every passing year.

It's hard to explain in a few paragraphs what you can do with your life but here I'm trying to explain the risk of losing time. After 30, it seems to be passing faster and faster.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as looking younger, try to do intermittent fasting often, or even regularly. I still pass off as early 20s and I just turned 37.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity @Gamisch , how old are you? I'm 33 now.
I am 38 now.

Looking younger is a 90% matter of hairline and hair density.
I am fecked

Balding eversince my child was born, she stole all my hair...
As far as looking younger, try to do intermittent fasting often, or even regularly. I still pass off as early 20s and I just turned 37.
I will give it a try!

Late 30s here.

My best advice to the younger crowd is to got for the kill with no second tough wheter it's getting that hot body you want, find the money to buy that house in that place or reach a certain live style.

Driving a cabrio at the sea side at 30 has a total different taste than doing it at 40.

Also no one is gonna help you, protect you, support you...be ready to use whatever means you believe you need to reach your goal also cause you own **** to anyone and surely rules in place are not there to help you.
Great post