"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Text asking to go for coffee from a girl / unknown person.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
I got this text this afternoon. I went on Google to do reverse phone search and could not find the number. Now I have deleted girls numbers before, but nothing recent.

Before Christmas, I met this late 30s chick, asked for a 2nd date she said “happy new year, sorry I didn’t feel it, hope you are well, etc, etc.” I didn’t reply to that text. I initially thought the text below was from her, but the numbers don’t match.

Person: ‘Hi Badboy, hope you are doing well. I want to wish you a happy new year. And know how you are doing?”
(1 hour later): BadBoy: Happy New Year to you as well. Hope all is well.
(5 min later) Person: “Thank you . Let me know when you have time for coffee.”
( 1 hour later) BadBoy: ‘I’m sorry I don’t know who this is, can you give me your name.”
Person: <Silence>

Now granted I shouldn’t sent the first text without knowing who it was, but I thought they wished me happy new year so I will back, obviously I made a bad mistake of confirming who I am without them confirming who they are.

So then I thought Im being punked; maybe the ex’s boyfriend did this (I haven’t talked to ex in 4+ years), or a guy that works for me did it, or a guy friend of the late 30s girl trying to see if I answer texts.

Bottom line the whole thing is pointless but I’m curious to thoughts.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Never delete the numbers
Nah. If a girl pushes my limits or takes it too far with disrespect she's deleted and will be hit with a genuine "Who dis" . Very satisfying frankly and gets the point across.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
the "i dont know who you are" did not cause her to disappear. it's actually a turn on. you are so busy that you dont know who she is.
as far as who this is, your guess is as good as ours, could be someone fishing for live numbers, could be a nigerian scammer trying to get you to invest in his business, could be someone you met and forgot about.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I got this text this afternoon. I went on Google to do reverse phone search and could not find the number. Now I have deleted girls numbers before, but nothing recent.

Before Christmas, I met this late 30s chick, asked for a 2nd date she said “happy new year, sorry I didn’t feel it, hope you are well, etc, etc.” I didn’t reply to that text. I initially thought the text below was from her, but the numbers don’t match.

Person: ‘Hi Badboy, hope you are doing well. I want to wish you a happy new year. And know how you are doing?”
(1 hour later): BadBoy: Happy New Year to you as well. Hope all is well.
(5 min later) Person: “Thank you . Let me know when you have time for coffee.”
( 1 hour later) BadBoy: ‘I’m sorry I don’t know who this is, can you give me your name.”
Person: <Silence>

Now granted I shouldn’t sent the first text without knowing who it was, but I thought they wished me happy new year so I will back, obviously I made a bad mistake of confirming who I am without them confirming who they are.

So then I thought Im being punked; maybe the ex’s boyfriend did this (I haven’t talked to ex in 4+ years), or a guy that works for me did it, or a guy friend of the late 30s girl trying to see if I answer texts.

Bottom line the whole thing is pointless but I’m curious to thoughts.
Invite them for a coffee near your place and before you get there ask what they're wearing/where they're sitting.

If they're butt ugly, tell them your friend's grandmother's dog just died and you need to go to provide emotional support.
 
Top