Pierce Manhammer
Moderator
For me it’s about being a devils advocate because I already know that it’s over. When they try to bounce back which they will, because they always do. I just character assassinate them.
Someone will say : “don’t waste the energy” I just find it entertaining to make them squirm.
an infinitesimally, small percentage of women are actually suitable for long-term relationships. But every one of them thinks that they’re the best. I wouldn’t want a word that said this to me to know that I know it’s going on.
Someone will say : “don’t waste the energy” I just find it entertaining to make them squirm.
an infinitesimally, small percentage of women are actually suitable for long-term relationships. But every one of them thinks that they’re the best. I wouldn’t want a word that said this to me to know that I know it’s going on.
I agree and even liked your post, only that last sentence I disagree with.
When you press the issue and force her to say why she needs a break she WONT say;
" i met another dude who I think is more valuable than you, so I wanna see where that goes. If he doesnt want me I'll be back though ".
If she wants a break ASSUME this is what she says in ******** language. Pushing the issue is pushing yourself deeper in a shyte situation and using her lies to justify something that's unforgivable.