Cold Approach in Grocery Store

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these situations are divinely orchestrated...one can't just consciously declare, I'm going to meet my mate by 1st of February and therefore put myself out there....that's forcing it, and the Universe might deliver you a lesson. :rolleyes:

Yeah man, but there's vetting process, warming up....if you're trying to tell me that a high quality woman is just as receptive to a stranger who approaches her in the grocery store as she's to the same guy that she's seen, and had time to think about, I don't agree with you. It's like saying that attempting a deadlift with 200 pounds right after entering the gym with no warm up is the same as doing it after proper warm up.

Just stored them on my mental hard drive. Might come in handy.
I wanted to suggest to do these kind of remarks just for fun for some weeks, and if you are in. My English is not the best...

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@MtmVaott I like them because they're funny and perfectly in line with what being a man in relationship with a woman is supposed to be: father figure, firm and in command yet playful and funny. I can very well picture James Bond delivering those.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice that, in order to make your point, you had to use the worse case scenario (outside of zero women).

So, what if the dude approaches 100 girls and has a 30+ percentage of getting the number & laid?

That tends to change things, doesn't it?
So if the guy ENJOYS the process of approaching women, chit chat, setting dates that go nowhere, and all that...be my guest, keep doing what you're doing. It doesn't really matter if out of 100 you fvck 1, 10 or 30 because you enjoy the process. That's the key element.
Now, most men don't enjoy it. I personally abhor it. It's a mental and soul drain to play a charade with someone I perceive as a hoe (virtually all women amenable to cold approach via lame pickup lines and 1,2,3 dates and sex).

You are just SCARED to approach women, so you sh!t on guys that have the courage to do what you are afraid to do.

That is hatin, my friend.
No man. It's called having different standards and values. I mean, you said in another thread you cold approached a woman at a bus station and she had a mask on, arranged a date, and only then she took it off and you realized she's ugly AF. If that's what you enjoy doing, more power to you, but don't call me scared and hatin' because I enjoy different things.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if the guy ENJOYS the process of approaching women, chit chat, setting dates that go nowhere, and all that...be my guest, keep doing what you're doing.
That doesn't apply to me, but ok.

It doesn't really matter if out of 100 you fvck 1, 10 or 30 because you enjoy the process. That's the key element.
Now, most men don't enjoy it.
Why wouldn't a man enjoy smashing 30 out of 100?

I personally abhor it. It's a mental and soul drain to play a charade with someone I perceive as a hoe (virtually all women amenable to cold approach via lame pickup lines and 1,2,3 dates and sex).
The woman (stranger) you approach at the bus stop is no more of a hoe than the one you approach in your social circle.

The woman you approach in your social circle could have fuked all of the guys that are within the circle, for all you know.

The woman in your social circle is no more classy, or no more holy than any woman I would approach at the grocery store.

Your logic is fallacious, and baseless.

No man. It's called having different standards and values.
The standard is simple; when a man sees a woman that he finds attractive, he approaches her confidently and BOLDLY.

The standard is not to be some scared little puzzy cat hiding and shaking under the table.

I mean, you said in another thread you cold approached a woman at a bus station and she had a mask on, arranged a date, and only then she took it off and you realized she's ugly AF. If that's what you enjoy doing, more power to you, but don't call me scared and hatin' because I enjoy different things.
LOL.

So, for the third time during our discourse on this thread, you've picked the worse case scenario in an attempt to make what you think is a valid point while discrediting mines.

What you failed to tell the viewing audience is, the situation that you mention; it wasn't the woman's face that attracted me to her, it was her big ass titties.

I previously stated that I look at women from the face UP, and as long as the titties are nice, then she will get the approach.

If the titties aint nice, then it is the face that I look at...and if her face is cute enough, I will make an exception.

Now, how is that for perspective?

The point is, I'm not afraid to approach women that I find attractive....while it appears that you are.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman (stranger) you approach at the bus stop is no more of a hoe than the one you approach in your social circle.

The woman you approach in your social circle could have fuked all of the guys that are within the circle, for all you know.

The woman in your social circle is no more classy, or no more holy than any woman I would approach at the grocery store.

Your logic is fallacious, and baseless.
A woman in your social circle, you know for instance she's a single mom. A woman you've seen for 30 seconds in the grocery store, you can't possibly know this. If she's in your social circle, you already have an idea of what kind of woman she is...even if only because you had more time to look at her and read her.

The standard is simple; when a man sees a woman that he finds attractive, he approaches her confidently and BOLDLY.

The standard is not to be some scared little puzzy cat hiding and shaking under the table.
The point is, I'm not afraid to approach women that I find attractive....while it appears that you are.
The key word being attractive. You seem to find attractive most females who are not obese, younger than 50 and with big titties. :p So this defines your standard of approaching and interacting with women on a male-female basis. While I would probably also find hot in a primal, pump&dump way a good proportion of them, the hoe vibe they give repels me from interacting with them. I know I can give a phone call or visit a brothel and get straight to the point with them...from a male-female interaction perspective, that's all I see they're good for: pump&dump. They self-selected in that category by their previous choices in life. Back 50yrs ago, that's where vast majority of 18+ women were...single and virgin, in a committed relationship (married) or sex workers (legal or not depending on jurisdiction). Now you have all these hoes walking around pretending they're proper feminine women and expecting to be treated as such. I have no problems interacting with them on a professional basis, whatever, but on a male-female basis? That's repulsive for me man...why should I fake interest in her, try to seduce her, when I know either from reputation (social circle) or simply by reading her that she's a hoe.

What I find attractive are young, demure, feminine, innocent looking girls. Not only are these very few and far between, but when you meet one, in order to successfully approach there has to be a special circumstance. In other words, you don't handle a flower the same way you handle a piece of wood.

Last edited:

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasting time trying to be a comedian.

Thought you were Mode One.

Smh.
I disagree this is a waste of time. ( @Divorced w 3 line about mouse/orange ) I mean,ok,im not saying become a stand up comedian or clown on the grocery/street or indeed any pick up situation,but lets face it ,in any RL situation, including pick up,a well timed funny line can only help,it breaks the ice a bit and "greases the wheels" of interaction. I wouldnt go out of way to try and be funny,but there again I wouldnt go out of my way NOT to be either,it all depends on the situation. I get you dont *need* to be funny to score,but giving them one or two giggles in the interaction wont harm either,even if the pick up side came to nothing you would still have brightened someones day,never a bad thing

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman in your social circle, you know for instance she's a single mom.
Um no. If I see a chick I want to SMASH, wtf do I care about whether she is a single mom? :rofl:

That information is not relevant to the task at hand.

A woman you've seen for 30 seconds in the grocery store, you can't possibly know this.
I can't know it, nor do I gaf about it.

If she's in your social circle, you already have an idea of what kind of woman she is
I look at the titties, and if the titties are nice, then I know what kind of woman she is.

The key word being attractive. You seem to find attractive most females who are not obese, younger than 50 and with big titties. :p
She can be obese, she just have to have the right chestage to match her heavy size.

Young, old, fat, skinny, tall, short, black, white, chinese, candy stripe...it doesn't matter to me. :cool:

So this defines your standard of approaching and interacting with women on a male-female basis. While I would probably also find hot in a primal, pump&dump way a good proportion of them, the hoe vibe they give repels me from interacting with them.
But why do they give you a hoe vibe, though? You are basically saying; only hoes go grocery shopping.

What I think you are doing is; you are giving them a false label so that you can feel justified in your fear of approaching them.

Yup, perhaps that is it.

I know I can give a phone call or visit a brothel and get straight to the point with them...from a male-female interaction perspective, that's all I see they're good for: pump&dump. They self-selected in that category by their previous choices in life. Back 50yrs ago, that's where vast majority of 18+ women were...single and virgin, in a committed relationship (married) or sex workers (legal or not depending on jurisdiction). Now you have all these hoes walking around pretending they're proper feminine women and expecting to be treated as such. I have no problems interacting with them on a professional basis, whatever, but on a male-female basis? That's repulsive for me man...why should I fake interest in her, try to seduce her, when I know either from reputation (social circle) or simply by reading her that she's a hoe.
Nonsense. Sex workers get paid for sex, correct?

Well, guess what, none of the women I cold approached did I pay them for sex.

So, maybe they charged all other men for sex, but they gave it to me for free.

I'll still take it.

What I find attractive are young, demure, feminine, innocent looking girls. Not only are these very few and far between, but when you meet one, in order to successfully approach there has to be a special circumstance. In other words, you don't handle a flower the same way you handle a piece of wood.
Mannn listen, Unless you are looking for a committed, LTR with a woman, then everything you are saying is HOGWASH.

Unless your closing rate is at least at 30% in your social circles, then your methodology is inferior to mines.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree this is a waste of time. ( @Divorced w 3 line about mouse/orange ) I mean,ok,im not saying become a stand up comedian or clown on the grocery/street or indeed any pick up situation,but lets face it ,in any RL situation, including pick up,a well timed funny line can only help,it breaks the ice a bit and "greases the wheels" of interaction. I wouldnt go out of way to try and be funny,but there again I wouldnt go out of my way NOT to be either,it all depends on the situation. I get you dont *need* to be funny to score,but giving them one or two giggles in the interaction wont harm either,even if the pick up side came to nothing you would still have brightened someones day,never a bad thing
I agree. If your plan is to stand there for 5-10 minutes yapping with the woman, then a clever, well timed funny line can't hurt.

However, if you are like me and the plan is to be in & out in less than 30 seconds, then none of that is needed.

If she doesn't like what she sees on the approach, then no pick up line is going to save the day.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why do they give you a hoe vibe, though? You are basically saying; only hoes go grocery shopping.

What I think you are doing is; you are giving them a false label so that you can feel justified in your fear of approaching them.

Yup, perhaps that is it.
Because I read it on most of them and I also play the probabilities...they're either in a relationship, hoes or single but with enough baggage that makes me uninterested to engage. And as I said, I'm truly attracted to a tiny minority of women....now to think of it, I can't remember when I last saw one in a grocery store. To make an analogy, I like looking at tigers, but I'm not willing to engage with one for obvious reasons. Only a pvssy cat will I take home. ;)

Nonsense. Sex workers get paid for sex, correct?

Well, guess what, none of the women I cold approached did I pay them for sex.

So, maybe they charged all other men for sex, but they gave it to me for free.

I'll still take it.
But here's the big difference between us: you're not only willing, but enjoy engaging with hoes and play this farce whereas she's a proper woman, you're the man, and you're following the seducing process which eventually ends in the bedroom. I don't enjoy and am not willing to act on this charade. With a sex worker the interaction is honest: she presents upfront who she is, offers the service, and you're outta there. No BS, no games.

With these modern hoes, they pretend they're proper women (who might act disgusted and superior when talk about sex workers comes up) although they've had plenty of dycks and failed relationships on their resume. Only the brainwashing and feminization of men in the past decades has allowed them to get away with it. Less than 50yrs ago a divorced woman (meaning a woman separated from her first and only guy) carried a big stigma with it. Now a woman who has drunken ONS and cohabits with a different guy each year is seen as an independent, empowered woman. o_O
And you expect me to not only cold approach a hoe (which automatically puts her on a pedestal) but to act as if she's worthy of the seducing process.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wasting your time on this INCEL. I can't decide whether he is an INCEL, a professional internet troll, or both. A key identifier of a troll is someone who presents criticisms and points for debate but deliberately makes clear errors in logic and reasoning. They do this to draw you in. A troll isn't looking to win a debate, so facts and sound logic don't matter; their goal is to push buttons and get your engagement, and by using flawed logic, they know you won't be able to resist responding. The second key indicator of a troll is that when you do jump in and prove them wrong (repeatedly), they ignore that and instead they either circle back to a claim they made 10 posts ago that you already proved wrong, or they come up with a new claim that also has logical errors. The cycle continues so long as you keep engaging them.

I mean look at the crap this guy says. He comes to a forum about DJing, says he knows best how to succeed with women and we don't, then says that his sexual history is of no relevance and won't divulge any of his LOL. Seriously, no real person is that stupid. This is troll playbook 101. If you say you know best, you had better prove your method works by sharing your results. On the other hand, I have been a wide open book about my sexual history - about my successes and my failures - both during my blue pill days when I was married and didn't know how to set boundaries or properly lead a woman, and in my red pill days after my divorce where I have enjoyed ups and downs, learned a lot, and have enjoyed abundance with many hot women half my age as well as many LTRs with them. The only reason he isn't sharing his sexual history is because he doesn't have a sexual history to share. Based on his numerous admissions of autistic behaviors like not understanding how to have a basic conversation with a stranger and his refusal to share anything about his sexual history, he has exposed himself as a 38yo virgin who has concocted a defense mechanism that he uses to protect his fragile ego. He thinks that by trying to promote his "strategy" here, he will receive confirmation that his defense mechanism is valid and that his failure with women is not actually a failure, but a working strategy. His claimed "strategy" is that very few women are worthy of him and one day, the right EXTREMELY high-value woman who fits his expectations will find him (possibly through his social circle) and chase him and until that happens, he will simply sit down and wait, sexless, womanless, lacking experience, and he has been waiting a long, long time. And clearly out of all the men a woman could choose from, a high-value woman is going to be interested in..... this guy.... and chase him LOL. Any day now. Meanwhile he grows older and older, still a virgin, while we are out there experiencing abundance with attractive women half our age and enjoying relationships with them if we so choose to, by using the very methods he claims won't work.

The one redeeming thing about this guy is his brutal honesty about his non-existent sexual history. At least he isn't making something up (yet).

He has opened his mouth and been shut down enough that I am no longer worried about new visitors to this forum mistaking anything he says for sound advice, and the only way to deal with a troll is to stop feeding them.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, keep them insults coming @oldmanofthesea , no better way of showing you've lost the argument and raise the white flag. Matter of fact, I don't really know what we're arguing about. :rolleyes:
He comes to a forum about DJing, says he knows best how to succeed with women and we don't,
Where did I say I know best anything or that everyone should do what I do? In this thread alone I said at least twice that if one enjoys doing cold approach, one should keep doing it.

then says that his sexual history is of no relevance and won't divulge any of his LOL.
This is not a thread titled 'personal sexual history'. It has no relevance to cold approaching how many women I've slept with, and in what positions we fvcked. :p. I've already said that I don't do cold approach and explained why that's the case (over several threads).

Instead of answering a direct clear question pertaining to this thread, you decide to pick a fight with me just because I have a different vision of what life is about and that I find enjoyment in different things. You find enjoyment in cold approaching women and getting into LTR with hoes, I don't. You enjoy chit chatting with random women based solely off a very quick and superficial look at their physique, I don't.

Because you only look at your life experience (and that of red pill gurus) you can't even imagine that there's a different world out there. That's why you mock the notion of high quality girls and create the fake idea that I expect a high quality girl to be chasing me...or other men for that matter. All that because you can't process the thought that there are girls out there that don't fvck after 2 dates (no matter how cool or alpha you think you are) and are not amenable to lame pickup lines from guys 20yrs their senior.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If I see a chick I want to SMASH, wtf do I care about whether she is a single mom? :rofl:
I avoided single moms but its cool that you dont care.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think @pipeman84 says some interesting things. I think its cool that @We_ArE_VeNOM is doing his thing and I am glad he is enjoying it. And I just love that @oldmanofthesea is pulling young hot puzzy. I love you guys.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile he grows older and older, still a virgin, while we are out there experiencing abundance with attractive women half our age and enjoying relationships with them if we so choose to, by using the very methods he claims won't work.
For the record, I'm not a virgin.
Again, you're putting words in my mouth. I'm not saying they don't work, period, they're just highly unlikely to work, particularly when you combine age gap and lame pickup lines. What I'm doing is presenting the other side of the coin, lest people read your posts and believe all it takes for a 40+yrs old guy to fvck an attractive girl in her 20s is to go to their local grocery store and start cold approaching.

What is much more probable that will happen is they'll quickly get shot down (as do you, but you only present the success stories). Also, in this day and age when most girls have their phone in their hands, it's not that far fetched that they'll snap a photo of you which gets circulated in their group and winds up on social media and then you get the reputation of a creep in you community. There was another recent thread on cold approaching where the OP complained about police being called...so it's not all about sunshine, boldness, abundance all that as you make it believe.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @oldmanofthesea
It doesn't make sense to say that cold approach doesn't work when you've never really tried it, or put the effort to get good at it.
I've pulled (sex) solid girls (8s, 9s, 10s) just by having the courage to go talk to them. At the library, the supermarket, on the street, in the train, at school, at the mall... Almost all of them were younger, I'm 36 and the last 3-4 girls I've dated were 19-21.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. People will enjoy a random chat if it's genuwine and if you give them the opportunity. I can talk to anybody, I rarely get weird looks (almost never), with women I get rejected a lot but they are always polite: I have a boyfriend, I'm not dating strangers, I have to run I don't have time, etc. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. Some "reject" me but say thank you or something like "if I didn't have a boyfriend I would date you". Daygame is fun, rejections don't affect anymore, it's part of the game, what affects me is the regrets I have when I don't approach.

When I approach, whatever the outcome is, I feel like a man. I act on my desire, I shoot my shot. I feel in peace with myself because I know that I did what I had to do.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all it takes for a 40+yrs old guy to fvck an attractive girl in her 20s is to go to their local grocery store and start cold approaching.

What is much more probable that will happen is they'll quickly get shot down (as do you, but you only present the success stories). Also, in this day and age when most girls have their phone in their hands, it's not that far fetched that they'll snap a photo of you which gets circulated in their group and winds up on social media and then you get the reputation of a creep in you community. There was another recent thread on cold approaching where the OP complained about police being called...so it's not all about sunshine, boldness, abundance all that as you make it believe.
I’ve been trying to not bite but nothing is worse than the virus that is unsubstantiated head trash presented as fact so here we go.

bold; exactly what I did a week ago. Only my retarded opened was are you a lawyer because the 21 year old college girl (soccer player for you Europeans) literally looked like my ex wife’s lawyer and I fvcked her on the wee hours of my father in laws birthday. Tailor made.

italics; when you use the word probable you’re inferring statistical significance- there’s no way you can cite any sort of empirical (google that) research on this topic - nor could anyone provide one single instance of a cold approach resulting in a legal action (save for the boa feathers wannabe PUA).

stick to what you do know - don’t be the 65 year old guy in the other thread telling the kid not to try and fvck the class President when the only college campus he’s been to in the last 20 years was to visit his grandson. You know what I’m Saying?