"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Am I entitled? I only F High interest women? Any way around this?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
Good afternoon Sosuave brothers/sisters I need your help (again),

My problem is (maybe) my entitlement or the lack of effort/consistency I put into women.

When I'm in public settings I expect IOIs before approaching. This may be since ALL of my ex-girlfriends gave signs for me. I don't have an issue with the cold approaching but the effort/consistency is too much especially since I use the majority of my time for self-improving (school, gym, running my business, etc).

I wish I had a more frequent sex life. I rather not approach women at my gym or use OLD, but I have a few classes I'm taking that I can talk to some women in.

I see I only f*** high-interest women who give indicators. Is there anything I can do to get more women? Am I entitled?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I don't see how this is entitlement.

If you thought that it was your right to get sex from all women, then you'd have an entitlement issue.

If anything you're just being realistic.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I see I only f*** high-interest women who give indicators.
This is not even a problem so long as you are getting women to give those indicators and you can keep your frequency of sex high.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
This is not even a problem so long as you are getting women to give those indicators and you can keep your frequency of sex high.
That's the issue the frequency of sex in my life is not high.
 

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,627
Reaction score
2,126
Age
42
Location
Europe
If you want to increase the frequency of sex, it would make sense to at least use OLD.
Another thing to ponder on is why can't you hold on to the girls you've had sex with.
 
Top