A Woman Can't Flake On You; If You Do This...MODE ONE!!! Part 2

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Divorced w 3
1. you would learn easier if you said, thanks @SmoothHendrixPS2 I needed to hear that, can you help me be better at mode one?
2. read ARC''s books rather than listening to everything people on here tell you, since you're a lion not a sheep right?
3. I told you earlier in the post that text game is important these days, but it is not the most potent way to be mode one.
4. My intentions were to correct the thread with valid and factual points.
5. I did start my own thread because I know mode one better than most people and want it to be known I am here to discuss anything mode one.
6. You'd learn something if you watched the clip i posted.
7. I have a response for 8,9,10,11,12,............................................

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quoted screenshots from multiple pages of Modd One lol

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think you're coming off witty, but you're coming off as defensive, clueless, and childish... @SmoothHendrixPS2 is trying to give you tips on a seduction method that you're attempting, and painfully failing at...

Here's my successful Mode 1 attempt:
Bro, with all due respect...that is still too much yappin for me.

Cut the yappin and get to the clappin.

That is the kind of time I'm on.

T_Rex

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys make me feel old. I've read Mode One some 5 years ago, and it was already old by then. And it felt pretty obvious.

But the thing is, it was written in the early 2000s. This stuff doesn't apply anymore. There's hookup culture. You don't take people on dates on 2022 if you just want to smash them, you get to a college party (or club or whatever) and just ask girls if they'd fvck you. They probably will. Or you hit a Tinder-like app and ask girls if they'd fvck you. They probably will. It's not that hard in this day and age.

If you're taking a girl on a date, you have already fvcked her and decided she's worth spending some money on. In that case Mode One is either already there or not.

The fact you guys are having arguments in the comments over an ancient fragment of text pretty much written on papyrus (that should be standard DJ knowledge by now) is making me roll on the floor lmao

Go on reddit and read The Red Pill sidebar and recommended books if you already haven't. All the classics are there. That's what everyone of you should know as fundamentals. We must go beyond this and make **** on our own. We face different problems now. We have to create solutions for those problems. It's like you guys haven't even read MM lmao come on dudes.

Let's not reinvent the wheel, ok?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys make me feel old. I've read Mode One some 5 years ago, and it was already old by then. And it felt pretty obvious.

But the thing is, it was written in the early 2000s. This stuff doesn't apply anymore. There's hookup culture. You don't take people on dates on 2022 if you just want to smash them, you get to a college party (or club or whatever) and just ask girls if they'd fvck you. They probably will. Or you hit a Tinder-like app and ask girls if they'd fvck you. They probably will. It's not that hard in this day and age.

If you're taking a girl on a date, you have already fvcked her and decided she's worth spending some money on. In that case Mode One is either already there or not.

The fact you guys are having arguments in the comments over an ancient fragment of text pretty much written on papyrus (that should be standard DJ knowledge by now) is making me roll on the floor lmao

Go on reddit and read The Red Pill sidebar and recommended books if you already haven't. All the classics are there. That's what everyone of you should know as fundamentals. We must go beyond this and make **** on our own. We face different problems now. We have to create solutions for those problems. It's like you guys haven't even read MM lmao come on dudes.

Let's not reinvent the wheel, ok?
Tinder is amazing. I think I was 20 days out of my marriage and some girl said she wanted to clime up me like a tree. I think we fvcked 9 times in 3 days.

With that said I am taking this to the streets. Let you know. Apartment is clean this time.

Alan if you’re reading this, be on my shoulder tonight. And always.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fvcked a 21 yr old junior in college mode one style

Last edited:

T_Rex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok elaborate because I had a whole problem with college girls not liking the fact that I was 28, saying I was too old, and you're an entire decade beyond that.
You didn't ask me but since I'm a bit older than you I guess I also qualify to help you with some words.

There's 2 paths of Don Juaning: mentality and action. Reading will give you the mindset and map the way ahead for you. But you must act on it too.

Women can smell how you feel from miles away. If your mindset is right and you feel confident and self-assured, you'll never listen to this sort of ****. It's like they actually do have a sixth sense. Just get into a venue thinking you're the greatest guy that ever stepped foot there. Women will almost automatically look at you. As long as your life is in order and have used your years well, they'll love you for being older.

Actually my dad hooked up with a 18 yo and had a daughter when he was 40. I can't have a closer example lmao

But please Divorced w 3, share what you did too. People used to call these "field reports", I guess hahah

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't ask me but since I'm a bit older than you I guess I also qualify to help you with some words.

There's 2 paths of Don Juaning: mentality and action. Reading will give you the mindset and map the way ahead for you. But you must act on it too.

Women can smell how you feel from miles away. If your mindset is right and you feel confident and self-assured, you'll never listen to this sort of ****. It's like they actually do have a sixth sense. Just get into a venue thinking you're the greatest guy that ever stepped foot there. Women will almost automatically look at you. As long as your life is in order and have used your years well, they'll love you for being older.

Actually my dad hooked up with a 18 yo and had a daughter when he was 40. I can't have a closer example lmao

But please Divorced w 3, share what you did too. People used to call these "field reports", I guess hahah
There are always exceptions to the rule but I'm genuinely curious where/how this happened for Divorced.

I made a thread talking about this because I literally slept with a girl, stayed overnight, made out a bunch in the morning, and when she asked how old I was, having forgotten when I told her the night before, her entire demeanor changed...

When I went to kiss her goodbye she turned and gave me her cheek...there were plenty of other moments where finding out my age ended an otherwise good conversation with girls who were super interested up until that point, but this event was what caused me to make that thread.

So, that's why I'm curious about what Divorced did because I run into this problem way too much being 6-7 years older than these girls, while this man has another 10.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok elaborate because I had a whole problem with college girls not liking the fact that I was 28, saying I was too old, and you're an entire decade beyond that.
I mean for one I’m never at a loss for words or a one liner. And I basically get my mail forwarded at this point to this one particular bar so I know the vibe in there well. I have rapport with the staff, the head bouncer I actually used to work for him back in the day, so at a base level I have a lot of various points of conversation and social proof I can lean on so to speak.

so with that said, this is what works for this particular bar, I have to stress it’s unique to the vibe there. It’s a dance club themed weekend, the crowd is younger, it’s the trendiest, and I don’t drink. So I have a lot of awareness and financial staying power.

my boy and I set up on the end of the bar closest to the dance floor. We do not leave. The crowd is always coming in and out. Doing this gives me the opportunity to get to know the hot bartender and whatever guy is working back there also. Even though I’m getting red bulls in beer cups, 1: I look like I am drinking and 2: I am always throwing a $5 even though I get them free all night (maybe bc my boy drinks enough for both of us lol).

it’s very simple for me dress wise. I always have a backwards hat. The hat I wear is worn in and is very unique. It’s one of the most exclusive golf clubs in the country. Hardly anyone knows the logo but the logo itself is great. A 4 leaf clover with a horse. White hat. I wear jeans, a pair of black Reebok running sneakers, and I just cycle a couple of sweatshirts and periodically throw them around my waist over the course of the night, on and off. I take care of my body. I am relatively lean, my skin is clear as I take fish oil and do sauna, I actually had to pull my license out yesterday- the girls thought I was 30. The bartender thought 35.

my girl last night pulls up next to me and orders a drink. Her sister and friends are with her. So she reminds me looks wise of my wife’s attorney so I just ask her if she’s a lawyer. We start talking about that and I mix between talking to her and looking straight so I give the vibe that I’m just letting her order. She asks me so what’s my name, at which point I know I am in business. I said it’s d/w3 and the I go, that’s actually my real name (joke that plays well with girls in the club) but she’s too young to get it. She’s 2 months into drinking age. So I get hers and then I immediately say I’m 38.Remember the bartender is hot and I’m getting eyes from other girls around the bar so I’m basically doing the push pull, and she’s caught off guard. I lean in and I say, hey Lauren you wanna make a bad decision with me later - she smiles and I know I’m in business. She starts talking to her girls , they motion for her time to go, I look at her and I say have fun with a genuine smile. I bet my boy a dollar she comes back. He puts a dollar in my shirt in ten minutes.

So I’m basically posted at this bar for 4 hours. She’s in and out. At one point she comes up and I’m talking to other girls from her school. I’m like omg you guys both go there? This girls a tattoo artist and they’re like omg how do you know Lauren, I’ve known her two years! I look at my watch and I say, it’s been about 25 minutes. Get a laugh. Tatto girl leaves. At one point her sister and friend are there with me and Lauren isn’t. I start working the sister. Joking around, building rapport, joking that she’s gotta tell her sister I’m too old for her. I talk to other women etc. this tall smoke walks by me, I ask where she’s going she says restroom I say great going there also, take her hand and start cutting through the Floor. I walk her right past my college girl, could not have missed us. Tall girl makes out with me, we see Santa have a laugh. Ok adios to her.

at one point, I do spy a guy getting lauren into some engaging conversation- I’m watching this from a distance and I have good eyesight. This is where being sober helps. So I walk around and I notice my smoke over on one side. I go look to get a conversation going with her in Lauren’s line of vision. Then through total luck I bump into a couple of my elementary school teachers that I met like 6 weeks ago. We laugh, I point my boy out who never called her and I say with large enough gestures to catch Lauren’s sight line that he’s over on the other side and go get him. So that little gambit works and they do a drive by of our spot after I walk over.

guess who comes to find me after that little piece of theater but Lauren. She comes back and I kiss her. She asks if that’s what I meant about the decision, I'm like no we’re going to be bad later - she goes to hit the bathroom and I don’t see her for a bit. It’s getting late and she’s going to be fairly buzzed now and decision making is gonna get jaded and susceptible to influence so I say by to my bartender, I tell my boy let’s go and I tell Lauren we’re leaving. She’s outside with us and her sister and friend are looking for their Uber. Now, lauren lives Ironically two minutes from me. She’s about to order an Uber because the other ones are going totally different direction. We wait for helicopter sister to leave and then I take Lauren home. She shocked that I know how to get to her apartment, I’m like yeah I grew up here. Start pointing stuff out, former coach of a pro hockey teams house, pass my father Point his out, have this joke that the only person in her family I haven’t met yet is her parents.

so we get to her place and she gives me the look in the car. I says you wanna hang and make out for a bit. She says sure. In we go, I meet her goldfish and wejump on the bed and the rest is history.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean for one I’m never at a loss for words or a one liner. And I basically get my mail forwarded at this point to this one particular bar so I know the vibe in there well. I have rapport with the staff, the head bouncer I actually used to work for him back in the day, so at a base level I have a lot of various points of conversation and social proof I can lean on so to speak.

so with that said, this is what works for this particular bar, I have to stress it’s unique to the vibe there. It’s a dance club themed weekend, the crowd is younger, it’s the trendiest, and I don’t drink. So I have a lot of awareness and financial staying power.

my boy and I set up on the end of the bar closest to the dance floor. We do not leave. The crowd is always coming in and out. Doing this gives me the opportunity to get to know the hot bartender and whatever guy is working back there also. Even though I’m getting red bulls in beer cups, 1: I look like I am drinking and 2: I am always throwing a $5 even though I get them free all night (maybe bc my boy drinks enough for both of us lol).

it’s very simple for me dress wise. I always have a backwards hat. The hat I wear is worn in and is very unique. It’s one of the most exclusive golf clubs in the country. Hardly anyone knows the logo but the logo itself is great. A 4 leaf clover with a horse. White hat. I wear jeans, a pair of black Reebok running sneakers, and I just cycle a couple of sweatshirts and periodically throw them around my waist over the course of the night, on and off. I take care of my body. I am relatively lean, my skin is clear as I take fish oil and do sauna, I actually had to pull my license out yesterday- the girls thought I was 30. The bartender thought 35.

my girl last night pulls up next to me and orders a drink. Her sister and friends are with her. So she reminds me looks wise of my wife’s attorney so I just ask her if she’s a lawyer. We start talking about that and I mix between talking to her and looking straight so I give the vibe that I’m just letting her order. She asks me so what’s my name, at which point I know I am in business. I said it’s d/w3 and the I go, that’s actually my real name (joke that plays well with girls in the club) but she’s too young to get it. She’s 2 months into drinking age. So I get hers and then I immediately say I’m 38.Remember the bartender is hot and I’m getting eyes from other girls around the bar so I’m basically doing the push pull, and she’s caught off guard. I lean in and I say, hey Lauren you wanna make a bad decision with me later - she smiles and I know I’m in business. She starts talking to her girls , they motion for her time to go, I look at her and I say have fun with a genuine smile. I bet my boy a dollar she comes back. He puts a dollar in my shirt in ten minutes.

So I’m basically posted at this bar for 4 hours. She’s in and out. At one point her sister and friend are there with me and Lauren isn’t. I start working the sister. Joking around, building rapport, joking that she’s gotta tell her sister I’m too old for her. I talk to other women etc. this tall smoke walks by me, I ask where she’s going she says restroom I say great going there also, take her hand and start cutting through the Floor. I walk her right past my college girl, could not have missed us. Tall girl makes out with me, we see Santa have a laugh. Ok adios to her.

at one point, I do spy a guy getting lauren into some engaging conversation- I’m watching this from a distance and I have good eyesight. This is where being sober helps. So I walk around and I notice my smoke over on one side. I go look to get a conversation going with her in Lauren’s line of vision. Then through total luck I bump into a couple of my elementary school teachers that I met like 6 weeks ago. We laugh, I point my boy out who never called her and I say with large enough gestures to catch Lauren’s sight line that he’s over on the other side and go get him. So that little gambit works and they do a drive by of our spot after I walk over.

guess who comes to find me after that little piece of theater but Lauren. She comes back and I kiss her. She asks if that’s what I meant about the decision, I'm like no we’re going to be bad later - she goes to hit the bathroom and I don’t see her for a bit. It’s getting late and she’s going to be fairly buzzed now and decision making is gonna get jaded and susceptible to influence so I say by to my bartender, I tell my boy let’s go and I tell Lauren we’re leaving. She’s outside with us and her sister and friend are looking for their Uber. Now, lauren lives Ironically two minutes from me. She’s about to order an Uber because the other ones are going totally different direction. We wait for helicopter sister to leave and then I take Lauren home. She shocked that I know how to get to her apartment, I’m like yeah I grew up here. Start pointing stuff out, former coach of a pro hockey teams house, pass my father Point his out, have this joke that the only person in her family I haven’t met yet is her parents.

so we get to her place and she gives me the look in the car. I says you wanna hang and make out for a bit. She says sure. In we go, I meet her goldfish and wejump on the bed and the rest is history.
Ok wait...so you spend 4 hours at a bar posted up in one spot drinking non-alcoholic beverages all night?

I mean I don't know how often you do this or if you are usually successful when it comes to that but this sounds like a MASSIVE waste of time.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok wait...so you spend 4 hours at a bar posted up in one spot drinking non-alcoholic beverages all night?

I mean I don't know how often you do this or if you are usually successful when it comes to that but this sounds like a MASSIVE waste of time.
Ok

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't think so? Like I said I don't know if this is something you regularly do or if you usually get laid when you do, but I don't know if I've ever spent 4 hours at a bar. And if I have been there long I'm certainly not sober.
You think too much. If you don’t like high volume , social, club environment then do not do this. I love social interaction and I love the constant banter of beautiful women, and setting little story lines over course of an evening

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think too much. If you don’t like high volume , social, club environment then do not do this. I love social interaction and I love the constant banter of beautiful women, and setting little story lines over course of an evening
I do, but I also have learned from experience that most of the time I leave with a girl it's in the last hour or two that bar is open.

These are the girls that are actually open to hooking up and aren't just there with their group of friends to pregame a party or go see their boyfriends or something.

For that reason I usually only go out during those last few hours, otherwise, I feel like I'm wasting my time.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread talking about this because I literally slept with a girl, stayed overnight, made out a bunch in the morning, and when she asked how old I was, having forgotten when I told her the night before, her entire demeanor changed...
This reminds me of a player friend of mine...37yrs old, he fvcked a 21yrs old the first time she came to his house...previously they only interacted on social media as he was out of town. So after that, she told him he's too old for her. I told him that IMO he didn't fvck her properly (compounded by the fact she probably had higher expectations) or it was something to cross off her bucket list (fvcking an older guy). I don't buy the 'you're too old for me' line...it has a superficial logic to it but it's BS.