"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think a "handsome", 6-foot tall man making a million $ per year would want to wife up this chick on Rollo's show?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124

Oh, and she's 30 now and wants to have 10 kids. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522

Oh, and she's 30 now and wants to have 10 kids. :rolleyes:
She doesn't actually want 10 kids. That's a joke. She likely wants 2-3 kids.

If a rich guy will date Charissa Thompson despite her being 5+ years older than him, then a rich guy would wife up that woman and have 2-3 kids with her.

If a rich guy (Patrick Whitesell) will be a cuck for models/actresseses with kids by pro athletes, then a rich guy would wife up that woman and have 2-3 kids with her.
 
Top