“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mood boost

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
Add yourself as a contact on your phone.

Make a list of everything good in your life.

Now start positive affirmations after that.

"I am very charismatic and a creative thinker with communication and I always try to talk to random people" etc.

A lot of the stuff we do is just us thinking we are good at whatever it is and practicing that thing.

If you just read this list constantly it will start changing the patterns in your mind. There's a bunch of different patterns and types of confidence. Example sexual or social.

Did you notice the way you think and words you choose to think directs your feelings? That's the point of this. Over time you can convince yourself of a lot of things and direct your mood.

Use the list
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Add yourself as a contact on your phone.
You're going to have to explain this one. As far as I can tell that would
just be one more person that never calls. My phone rings maybe twice
a month and it's always the same person.
 

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
You're going to have to explain this one. As far as I can tell that would
just be one more person that never calls. My phone rings maybe twice
a month and it's always the same person.
Basically text yourself a list of stuff that you can read all the time to boost your mood
 
Top