"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What open with when you send your first text

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
64
"Are you asking for trouble or what?"
"Stop staring at me, it's creepy"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
NOOOO!!!

Make a fake female profile 90% of all the men say that or
"Hi, you're beautiful"
"Hi"
"What's up?"
"How is your day"


Put yourself in her shoes. What makes you stand out if you do that? Nothing.
Your picture is what she looks at. If she likes how you look, she will click on your profile. Cheesey openers are irrelevant.
 

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
64
Your picture is what she looks at. If she likes how you look, she will click on your profile. Cheesey openers are irrelevant.
Soo....

Hire a professional photographer and get three photos.
1. With a pet (Could be anybodies)
2. A full body shot using alpha male body language
3. Silhouette alluring mystery.

That's it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top