Acceptable tattoo area for women?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think will be an area for a tattoo for women that is not considered 304?

Have you guys dated girls with tattoos? How has it been?

Reaction score
No tattoos are acccepable. The concept of a tattoo goes against a woman’s game plan entirely. This is why guys get a more lenient pass on tattoos because it makes him appear more intimidating and stronger. Tattoos on a woman reveals her toxic nature as a huge red flag.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero tattoo tolerance.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends . Acceptable areas are; feet, shoulder perhaps arms. Preferably outta sight. Hands,back neck and ofcourse face are unacceptable. Not too big.

Also important is what kind she has. Feminine tattoos such as flowers butterflies, hearts ect are better than guns, skulls and " mi Vida loco" tattoos.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos on a woman is the same as a guy bragging about having a small dvck, making minimum wage, and have insecurity issues. A woman with tattoos is basically telling the world upfront that she is a 304 for the streets.
Why is that?

Normal Snow White:

Tattoo'd Snow White:

Tattoos make Snow White ****able here. I’m not a Snow White fan but damn with those tats she hot af.

i get the feeling you guys are Disney boys who tend closer to the prude end of the spectrum

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It doesnt matter if she´s just a plate. No tatoos if she wants me to put a ring on it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos make Snow White ****able here. I’m not a Snow White fan but damn with those tats she hot af.

i get the feeling you guys are Disney boys who tend closer to the prude end of the spectrum
Snow white is more ****able w/ tattoos? Are you insane?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have heard that there is a correlation between the number of tats someone has and mental illness, but have no solid proof on it. I'm 48 and don't have any. Have thought about it but the more "trendy" it becomes the less likely it is that I will ever get one. I don't do trendy things really well.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal Snow White:

Tattoo'd Snow White:

Snow white is more ****able w/ tattoos? Are you insane?
I find it funny how the Book of Pook talks about how bad Disney brain washes men into believing women are perfect princesses and here you have someone using Snow White (a literal Disney fvcking princess) as their ideal woman. Hilarious

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny how the Book of Pook talks about how bad Disney brain washes men into believing women are perfect princesses and here you have someone using Snow White (a literal Disney fvcking princess) as their ideal woman. Hilarious
I wasn't using this as an example of an ideal woman. Context. I was showing the difference between a woman in her default state and a trashed tattoo'd up mental headcase.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any so I don't expect them from a woman. No woman I've ever dated had tattoos. I don't outright judge people for them, it's just personal preference.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard that there is a correlation between the number of tats someone has and mental illness, but have no solid proof on it.
I heard this as well and think there is something to it. What the tattoo is and where it is also points more or less to mental issues. Tattoos can be a response to trauma - memorializing something or the physical experience during the act of getting it.

Top three places that are a red flag:
1. Fingers
2. Wrist
3. Rib cage/side boob (especially if it’s a quote in cursive writing)

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this as well and think there is something to it. What the tattoo is and where it is also points more or less to mental issues. Tattoos can be a response to trauma - memorializing something or the physical experience during the act of getting it.

Top three places that are a red flag:
1. Fingers
2. Wrist
3. Rib cage/side boob (especially if it’s a quote in cursive writing)
Why do you consider a red flag on the rib cage/side boob? My ex had one in cursive writing on the rib cage and after we broke up, i found out she tattoed a butterfly on the side boob.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my daughters have invisible tattoos, are all Uni graduates, have successful jobs, and are in a stable Ltr.

The generalisation on this site on almost every subject is ridiculous.

You got your brain, so use it to screen girls, not some article you read on the internet.

Last edited: