"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

where do you guys find red pilled people?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,389
Its like the movie "The Matrix"; most people are sleeping and aren't a awake.

Why do you think that 80% of the population took the so called vaccine during this "Covid crazy period" and 20% did not?

Same thing...
The people that are awake are hard to find and a rare breed.
All you can do is to vet the people you meet and see if you "click", most people you will meet are sleepers though and believe in everything and anything society tell them.
Funny you mention those who are covid vaccinated. The two guys I mentioned are definitely against the vaccination.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I know two redpilled people at work, one male and one female. Three of the husbands of coworkers (including the female RP) are also redpilled.

Outside of work I know two more guys who are as well.

If you want a decent chance of meeting redpilled men, go to a shooting range. You'll probably find quite a few there after you sift thru the crazies.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Look for these traits & characteristics:

-Dated lots of women
-Probably not a guy with a family no does he want one

-Confident
-Divorced, doesn't want to get married
-Independent
-A little lone wolf
-Has his life together, and or going places
-A bit cahky, has some ego to him
-Doesn't believe everything he hears
-Doesn't fall deeply for women
These are good. I bolded the ones that most strongly apply to me. Some that I didn't bold apply, just not as strongly.

I've had to be a bit lone wolf. Due to multiple relocations in childhood and early adulthood, I never could play social circle game. I never found a good wingman, so I had to be independent/lone wolf. I did the daygame thing because daygame is better for lone wolf types.
 

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
These are good. I bolded the ones that most strongly apply to me. Some that I didn't bold apply, just not as strongly.

I've had to be a bit lone wolf. Due to multiple relocations in childhood and early adulthood, I never could play social circle game. I never found a good wingman, so I had to be independent/lone wolf. I did the daygame thing because daygame is better for lone wolf types.
Day game is def underrated for character and confidence building
 
Top