Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who get plastic surgery

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen someone 3 times now. In her room, on the 3rd night, she starts telling me she wants a facelift because she's scared of getting old. She's 33 and looks pretty good. Pretty face, at most 15lbs overweight but carries most of it in her a$$. Then she asks if I'm ok with the scar from her tummy tuck. I didn't even notice it until she told me. But now I can't help but notice it. Then of course boobs are brought up. She wants to know what size boobs I like. So I say hers are perfect. She gets disappointed and says "Oh really? I kinda regret the boob job and think I should take them out because I feel fake".

I couldn't close the deal with her after this conversation. I felt like I was in a horror movie where people are mutilated and sewn back together. But she's got a really nice @ss I'd like to pounce at least once.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on women who do this?

Haha just realized she might have gotten butt implants too.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for it though I went under the knife myself so I'm biased ;)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of girls I date have fake boobs and many have hair extensions. I'm all for it, I don't care to get in bed with some saggy lumps or A-cups. Just because you had plastic surgery done doesn't make you any less of a person. Just like going to the gym and putting on big muscles doesn't make you any less of a person either. All it says is looks matter to that individual.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake up call men: Most 9s and 10s in metropolitan cities, beginning at 25 yo, are getting at least one of the following done:
  • Botox
  • Cheek filler;
  • Jaw filler;
  • Lip filler,
  • Boob-job;
  • Butt augmentation;
  • Liposuction;
  • Ultherapy;
  • Chemical/Laser peels;
  • Vampire facials.
IF you are first hearing about this here, then you aren't dating enough hot women.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my nose fixed and a chin implant done. My facial aesthetics are WAY better than they were before.

I was teased about my looks beginning at age 10 and it never really relented. My former brother-in-law even went to town on me at my wedding reception and I was in my 30's then. Once I got divorced, I didn't give a f*ck if anybody thought I was vain. I got the work done and the results were nothing short of a miracle. Best ten grand I ever spent.

Just the other night I had a woman stare me in the face and say to me : "God, you're pretty!!!"

I'll NEVER get tired of hearing that kind of thing :)

Reaction score
I got my nose fixed and a chin implant done. My facial aesthetics are WAY better than they were before.

I was teased about my looks beginning at age 10 and it never really relented. My former brother-in-law even went to town on me at my wedding reception and I was in my 30's then. Once I got divorced, I didn't give a f*ck if anybody thought I was vain. I got the work done and the results were nothing short of a miracle. Best ten grand I ever spent.

Just the other night I had a woman stare me in the face and say to me : "God, you're pretty!!!"

Do people know you've had work done without you telling them?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Pretty" sounds kinda gay.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pretty" sounds kinda gay.
Ya, I can see how you'd think that but I definitely don't look or behave feminine in any way. It was the first time anybody has called me pretty, to my face. People usually just tell me I'm handsome.

Not patting myself on the back here, just underscoring the point that plastic surgery is an excellent option for those who could benefit from it, and afford it.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's a big NO...you know the meme...where are all the real men, yet she has fake hair, fake boobs, fake lips, :lol:
Just because you had plastic surgery done doesn't make you any less of a person. Just like going to the gym and putting on big muscles doesn't make you any less of a person either. All it says is looks matter to that individual.
Actually it's a big red flag that the girl has issues. I'd compare it to juiced-up, bulked-up bodybuilders, not just any guy go goes to the gym to build muscles and stay healthy. And leaving aside the associated health risks from all these interventions, it's almost a guarantee that with every year that passes and every touch up she'll look more fake and eventually grotesque.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I had a plate with a gorgeous body that about a year after we stopped seeing each other got implants. She was at best a large B, with a great ass and legs, tiny waist, just stunning to me - now she looks ridiculous with D cups.

Really don’t like implants…but hey whatever.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake up call men: Most 9s and 10s in metropolitan cities, beginning at 25 yo, are getting at least one of the following done:
  • Botox
  • Cheek filler;
  • Jaw filler;
  • Lip filler,
  • Boob-job;
  • Butt augmentation;
  • Liposuction;
  • Ultherapy;
  • Chemical/Laser peels;
  • Vampire facials.
IF you are first hearing about this here, then you aren't dating enough hot women.
This is accurate. I'd push the starting age up to 30. The best looking women in their 30s/40s have had some work done in most cases + be into fitness activities. Even if they haven't had breast implants, they have had other things done.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a few dates with a chick who got boob implants. She looked hot with them, but I wouldn't have minded them the way they were based on her before pics. She went from a small B to DDs.

She has admitted a few times to thinking that it was a stupid move, but I don't think she's had them removed. Probably because if she did she would end up with tits that looked like a fried egg hanging on a nail now that the skin has stretched.

For a plate, it's fine. But it's a big red flag for woman being considered for an LTR.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister-in-law went from C to DD and it just looks ridiculous. She walks around looking like Dolly Parton now. This is a sign of some underlining issues, same as a girl covered in tattoos. It’s also false advertising. These types of women are fake. Male equivalent would a guy saying he’s a doctor but actually a sandwich artist at Subway.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts on plastic surgery…these women care very much about what men think about them.

These are women worth getting into relationships with. They are much better than women who won’t lift a finger to make themselves look good to a man.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major turn off.

Well, if someone is a cancer survivor or anything else relating to reconstructive surgery (and this helps to build their self-esteem) I'm totally supportive of their decision. Otherwise.... get away.

Eventually (if you live long enough) you'll be either married to or tapping a woman in their 40's and up. Let me tell you... there's nothing sexier than a B-cup. They still maintain their perkiness. Women with age possessing a C or D? That's another story. Some can still look sexy, but the other half aren't going to be as pretty of a sight. Still... I'd rather see natural than fake.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi SkrooU,
All pretty Surreal....reminds me of the old song
“After the ball was over
Maggie took out her glass eye
Put her false teeth in water
Corked up her bottle of dye
Put her false leg in the corner
Hung up her wig on the door
And all that is left goes to bye byes
After the ball”

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume i wouldnt care about it for casual sex in a situation like OP's. And to me it makes sense that people who have aged or who have uglier features would want to "fix" that.

However, if a woman's natural appearance when she was young was notably unattractive to me and she looks like a different person after plastic surgery, id have doubts about having kids with her. The consideration of "forcing" my kids to use plastic surgery too just to fix the ugly features theyd inherit doesnt fill me with enthusiasm.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually (if you live long enough) you'll be either married to or tapping a woman in their 40's and up. Let me tell you... there's nothing sexier than a B-cup. They still maintain their perkiness. Women with age possessing a C or D? That's another story. Some can still look sexy, but the other half aren't going to be as pretty of a sight. Still... I'd rather see natural than fake.
Women with A and B cups do age well into their 40s and beyond. However, most women 40+ won't look that great even if they do stay in shape. Their skin looks less attractive.