Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Managing OLD…

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you know, I recently joined the apps for the first time in ~10 years and have had a good success rate in terms of arranging dates and sealing the deal… I am now facing an issue where the girls are literally demanding my time and getting quite agitated that I never text them / am still on the apps / don’t prioritize them..

I feel bad for dumping them but also feel bad for stringing them along as it’s emotionally draining for me to listen to their whining and requests for me to delete the apps. I was therefore curious to understand how some of you other serial daters manage this? Do you put a cap on the # of dates per week / messages per day? Even more so, how do you dump the girls Gently who get super clingy too early on…

M

member160292

When I was in my hoe-down phase, I only filtered by how willing they are to meating up. I dropped the ones that were more difficult to deal with. I’ve only kept the ones that were down b!tches and went out prospecting.

I think you’re at an age where you have a good idea of what you’re looking for. If it’s long term, I’d suggest filtering much more. It looks like you’re have great success at attracting women, kudos on that. If you are looking for something long term, what are your qualifiers - and more importantly, are these women meeting them?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept it to banging a rotation of 3 at a time. Whenever I got to 3, I paused all apps until 2 of the plates fell off. Then I re-activated so not to get one-itis on the remaining plate. There is no need to build a pipeline when you are already booked up.

Reaction score
I pull a Leo and only screw one at a time while talking to others. If I find one that I like more than my main then I drop the main after the first or two fvcks and if she has high IL.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Depending on your age, occupation, and other factors you can make it clear you can only meet certain days. I’m very busy ya know? I have other things in my life, just what they are is different than what the plates are told sometimes but it works. In my case I game women who are short on time like I am, or very flexible.

Sometimes it’s like scheduling gates at Heathrow, but once you get it down, it can be done elegantly.

There’s a woman down the hall in my building that has seen me with as many as 2-3 different women in one day. Needless to say she now greets me differently and in a more friendly and interested fashion - probably because she imagines I must be all that.

I’d never defecate where I eat but I bet I could pull her now if I wanted to.

If you enjoy a challenge it can be done, but you need the backstory first.

logicallefty

Reaction score
As some of you know, I recently joined the apps for the first time in ~10 years and have had a good success rate in terms of arranging dates and sealing the deal… I am now facing an issue where the girls are literally demanding my time and getting quite agitated that I never text them / am still on the apps / don’t prioritize them..

I feel bad for dumping them but also feel bad for stringing them along as it’s emotionally draining for me to listen to their whining and requests for me to delete the apps. I was therefore curious to understand how some of you other serial daters manage this? Do you put a cap on the # of dates per week / messages per day? Even more so, how do you dump the girls Gently who get super clingy too early on…
Back in the day I dated up to 4 x at a time and might be talking to up to 10. I would reach out to the one I was most interested in first, request a meet, and give her half a day or so to reply. If I didn't hear back, on to #2. Then if #1 got back to me I would schedule it in the next available slot but not cancel the #2. It did get tiresome but it's also fun and great when you have options, like you have OP. Sometimes too I would see two in the same night. Meet the first one early in the evening, tell her you have to roll. And then meet the second one later. This is good especially if they are first dates, you don't tie up your whole evening on just one.