Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sad story about a women self destructing without male guidance

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you playing captain save-a-ho for your gold-digging ex? For that matter, why are you involved with her personal life in any way, shape or form? To be honest, your own behavior is rather pathetic too.
This is called real life. Everyone acts like a super duper alpha on the internet. I am secure enough to show that I can be human. Ive dated this girl on and off since she was 18 yrs old. She was my it girl. Even tho she was a gold digger she feel in love with my broke azz. We went through alot together at an early age.

But i guess guys like you are super stone cold RedPill Andrew Tate type guy. No weakness ever for any woman ever lol. Sorry that we cant all have super masculine frame 100% of the time for every woman. You big pimp daddy.

SoSuave is hilarious sometimes.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though you bring it kinda harsh , I would like @Pandora to respond to this. Maybe there's a lesson for all.of use to learn here.
People online are often much more harsh than in real life. In real life I am sure he would be understanding. I dont take it too personal.

The lesson we can learn here is that it hurts when you see a female you love ruin their lives. This illustates why past cultures kept women on a tight leash. It was for their own good.

The other day she told me " i wish i had listened to you". I told her we all mess up.

All these thots running around will meet the same fate. The story does not end well for these chicks. Never envy them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This story illustrates how much women really need a man to protect them in daily life. Dont EVER listen to their proclamations of independence. We need each other.

She checked in at a motel. She is normally very prentious about hotels but this time she went cheap. Little did she know it was a decent motel but had sketchy people in the hall. Some guys tried talking to her and mentioning her watch. She then heard a knock at her door and freaked out. She said " this is why i need a man".

I had to be on the phone with her for a little. Told her to cut off light and lock door and not answer it for anyone.

Being able to check into cheap motels with no worry is something that men take for granted. Women need us for survival dont ever let them fool you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend just called me crying profusely. I recently went to see her. We had a great time. She is now a single mother who lives alone. She tried to finesse a rich guy by having a baby for him. She spent her life chasing rich men and materialism. Everyone warned her that this guy was not the one. Her mother tried to warn her, I warned her, her friend warned her etc.

She did not listen. She was mesmerized by this guy's financial situation and lifestyle. This girl never took an objective look at this mans character. Now she is going through hell because this guy is a ruthless NPD that is making her life difficult. She is approaching the wall and is very lonely.

I take no pleasure in this. My point is that women self destruct without male leadership. We have to protect them from themselves. It's a really sad ending when they rebel from male leadership. I know this is repetitive but i just needed to vent. It really breaks my heart to see this. I know the hell she will have to endure for the next 18 yrs. My mom has a similar story. Women chase rich men and end up miserable.
My mom did the same thing with my dad, ignored what everyone was telling her. Then she ignored her parents with her next husband too even though they were clearly more critical of him, in fact she cant/wont even answer why she got together with her second husband.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom did the same thing with my dad, ignored what everyone was telling her. Then she ignored her parents with her next husband too even though they were clearly more critical of him, in fact she cant/wont even answer why she got together with her second husband.
They often have no idea why they got with a guy. Or atleast they cant verbalize it. This is why I do not take their selection or rejection too personally. I dont get too happy or sad. Their selection criteria is nothing to admire. Its based on all types of capricious, short sighted and random stuff.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called real life. Everyone acts like a super duper alpha on the internet. I am secure enough to show that I can be human. Ive dated this girl on and off since she was 18 yrs old. She was my it girl. Even tho she was a gold digger she feel in love with my broke azz. We went through alot together at an early age.

But i guess guys like you are super stone cold RedPill Andrew Tate type guy. No weakness ever for any woman ever lol. Sorry that we cant all have super masculine frame 100% of the time for every woman. You big pimp daddy.

SoSuave is hilarious sometimes.
I can honestly say that I’ve never white-knighted for any of my exes. In fact, I don’t even maintain contact with exes. If she’s not mine she doesn’t exist for me. If that makes me a “super stone cold Andrew Tate type guy”, so be it, I suppose, though I don’t see it that way. Cutting ties with an ex is not about maintaining a “super masculine frame”. It’s about discipline and self-control (and, ultimately, self-respect). Letting her pull you into her vortex of sh!t is just plain foolish.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s nice and all but if someone does not face real adversity then you cannot know how they will handle it. So it may not be possible to ascertain.

My first husband said & did all the things you’d expect a leader to do. Then he fell apart when actual hardship struck him. And we were already married by then.

Life is sometimes easy until it isn’t. I had to marshal his adversity in real time AND put my family on my back. I was 4 months pregnant too. I found out *I* could handle real adversity and I found out he foundered. But until shjt gets really real? You may not know, man or woman.
Guys understand each other more. Guys understand that some guys will only act nice to women for pu55y.

Just because a woman will not listen to her father or brothers regarding a guy and she starts to associate with a "loser", this is not inevitable. It is not a adversity that most women must learn.

In a society that understand that women are more emotional, everyone in general is more happy and there are less unhappy spinsters. Remember, societies that have prearranged married, the couples are happier than those that choose their partners.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys understand each other more. Guys understand that some guys will only act nice to women for pu55y.

Just because a woman will not listen to her father or brothers regarding a guy and she starts to associate with a "loser", this is not inevitable. It is not a adversity that most women must learn.

In a society that understand that women are more emotional, everyone in general is more happy and there are less unhappy spinsters. Remember, societies that have prearranged married, the couples are happier than those that choose their partners.
You misunderstand. Life adversity that I am referring to means things like:

1. Loss of job/income
2. Betrayal by a close friend
3. Health crisis or accident
4. Loss of business
5. Public disgrace or humiliation
6. Death of a family member
7. Suffering crime or disaster or war

Things outside the relationship.

These are huge life events that create REAL adversity. Many people never face things on the above list until they are old, and by then deaths are to be expected.

But these are the things that happened after I married my first husband. He suffered 2, 4, and 5. I stayed by his side for years because of the seriousness of the adversity.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You misunderstand. Life adversity that I am referring to means things like:

1. Loss of job/income
2. Betrayal by a close friend
3. Health crisis or accident
4. Loss of business
5. Public disgrace or humiliation
6. Death of a family member
7. Suffering crime or disaster or war

Things outside the relationship.

These are huge life events that create REAL adversity. Many people never face things on the above list until they are old, and by then deaths are to be expected.

But these are the things that happened after I married my first husband. He suffered 2, 4, and 5. I stayed by his side for years because of the seriousness of the adversity.
I suffered some of these adversities. I'm still here and people arround me knows my character. Be it my father or my good friends (most of whom are male). It's hard to confide issues to women. Just the way it is in a lot of cases.

Men in general are better judges of another man's character because we confide to each other... even more than to females - even those that are related to us. Just the way things are.

Everything you mentioned has happened to a lot of people.. layoffs... public humiliation of some sort (perhaps in a smaller scale like humiliation in high-school... but remember people have committed suicide over it so makes it just as dangerous; and given enough time every public everything looks silly in the long run); health crises; betrayal (uhmmm do I even need to mention divorce stats for men?)... the list is long, but men do suffer... as do women in a way..

May I broach the idea that you as a female didn't really know your male exhusband as well as you think you did due to the fact that you are female? How he would react to adversity, struggles, etc... perhaps if you were born as male, you might have had a better reading of the guy?

As a male, I know I am not good at reading emotions of people. I know that is a general male flaw and I will ask people for opinions. It's just how men and women are different (for the most part).

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can summarize this in a few short words. Some of you may have heard this before...

"A woman without instruction is destined for destruction"

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend just called me crying profusely. I recently went to see her. We had a great time. She is now a single mother who lives alone. She tried to finesse a rich guy by having a baby for him. She spent her life chasing rich men and materialism. Everyone warned her that this guy was not the one. Her mother tried to warn her, I warned her, her friend warned her etc.

She did not listen. She was mesmerized by this guy's financial situation and lifestyle. This girl never took an objective look at this mans character. Now she is going through hell because this guy is a ruthless NPD that is making her life difficult. She is approaching the wall and is very lonely.

I take no pleasure in this. My point is that women self destruct without male leadership. We have to protect them from themselves. It's a really sad ending when they rebel from male leadership. I know this is repetitive but i just needed to vent. It really breaks my heart to see this. I know the hell she will have to endure for the next 18 yrs. My mom has a similar story. Women chase rich men and end up miserable.
What made her go after this guy was his wallet and everyone warning her not to.

When has a girl ever listened to anyone telling her some guy is bad news?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can summarize this in a few short words. Some of you may have heard this before...

"A woman without instruction is destined for destruction"
Yooo exactly. I should have just written this. I like this qoute a lot. Thanks

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I’ve never white-knighted for any of my exes. In fact, I don’t even maintain contact with exes. If she’s not mine she doesn’t exist for me. If that makes me a “super stone cold Andrew Tate type guy”, so be it, I suppose, though I don’t see it that way. Cutting ties with an ex is not about maintaining a “super masculine frame”. It’s about discipline and self-control (and, ultimately, self-respect). Letting her pull you into her vortex of sh!t is just plain foolish.
To tell you the truth if you want to have a kid at 37 you really have only 2 options. Single mothers and/or slutty 25yr olds. I know her issues very well compared to the younger women I am dating. She is dying to have a kid with me. She even named her current kid after me ( i dont know how she got away with that). To her I am the Tyrone that got away.

I would not be dealing with this at all unless I wanted to borrow the woman's uterus to have my son. This is why I am being pulled into a vortex of sh!t.