Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

status trumps masculinity

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do want women with higher status. A recent first date told me she wants to get married in a year, but has a QA/QC job and lives with her mom at 30. No investments, no hobbies except hiking. Like come on, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Y'all wanna see my plates?

aim for 25 - 28 ( maybe even 30 if she has a good career or has really advanced degrees )

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A battle between the Smooths its seems. But this seems like an argument that took place before the year 2000,when we all believed status would guarantee a man love.

You guys both got a point. You need to think outside the box ..literally. What I am missing is the fluidity of women's taste. Plus, Tyrone's map isn't limited to only the hood. She might meet Tyrone at a party, work, via friends, OLD, by accident ect.

One of the manosphere ironical "strengths " ,is the fact we can now hear these 6 figure dudes complaining about how they eventually also get cheated on. Tho we've been told, that life offers a Revenge of( for) the nerds, where karma works his magic and the previously nerdy dude now is a high status man who can pull every woman he wants despite being a virging until his mid 20's.

Tyrone= fackboi. That title says it all doesnt it? A man good for D , but not for love LTR ect. Popular believe is that women only wanted these type of men untill a certain younger age, but in reality this is more like a " fall back " type of guy , one who she can call whenever she is " single" .

Nowedays nerdy dude starts to realize Jessica is only 29, but been Alpa widowed many , many times in her life and is a huge liability to trust. So mr status can indeed pull women by using his status, but it's the weakest form of seduction; eventually she'll punish you for being unable to truly read her, and for being naive enough to believe that money can buy a woman's love.

Using status is the lowest form of seduction, and will get you cheated on eventually. Hence why for some women a actual doctor (without game) = just released outta jail Tyrone. Almost like men don't care if a hot girl works as a lawyer or at McDonald's. The only difference is MR status invested tons of money and energy , where Tyrone's investment was minimal. For some reason men dont understand and comprehend this.

If he wasnt a celebrity, he would get played constantly. This type of image might work with a woman for a limited amount of time . Without his status he would be just another metro dude.
guys more or less preach this … needles to say it does not really go anywhere

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in what universe do you guys live in?
where is this mythical, ex prisoner in the hood guy sleeping with beautiful university girls? have you met him? do they invite him to parties?

attraction is not a choice. it is biological,
biologically women do not find men with lower status than themselves as attractive. an ex prisoner type in the hood would not be able to pull 99% of attractive college women, he would be invisible to them. hypergamy is about the bigger better deal, in genetics AND status. in the real world, these girls would be lusting over their 'hawt' professor, or some campus athlete, or local celebrity

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you all know, my scenario of Tyrone and Kevin were the two EXTREMES of how Alpha and Beta are perceived by women.

Let's make this clear... Women don't necessarily want a total Alpha male for a long term relationship as they have too many uncompromising and promiscuous traits. Women also don't want a total Beta male who has zero sex game, confidence, masculine appeal, dominance etc.

So the point is that it's not always bad to be beta to a degree, and in some cases it's beneficial, while being total Alpha has many weaknesses as well.

Total Alphas= Women are lustful for mainly just casual sex, one night stands, **** buddy, etc.

Beta male= Women want long term companionship, emotional support, co habitat, raise a child, get married, etc.

Most women would prefer a hybrid of the two, depending on what they are looking for.

The problem in society is when the beta males get the frame of the relationship snatched from them and they lose the respect of the woman, it is more likely that the woman will act on her lustfulness towards an ALPHA.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no he doesnt.

in the real world, women assess men holistically. they look all things, including your job, your social circle, your s3x appeal, your masculinity and your neediness etc

this is why so many guys on these forums are lost. they think there is just 'one thing' that leads to getting a solid rotation or there is 'one guy' out there who is the archetype for slaying ('tyrone'). having bad boy mentality and s3x skills but no job and no social skils will not lead to having consistent s3x with beautiful women, if you dont believe me then look at the women that dating coaches are with - most are below average looking because the coaches are low income and low status despite their 'alpha game'

in the real world kevins wife is cheating on him with her boss or equally successful work colleague, not a guy in the hood with no job.
Most dating coaches aren't alpha. They are indirect with their techniques and philosophies they teach. That is not Alpha. So that answers that. As I said in my post earlier this am, the Tyrone and Kevin examples were the two EXTREMES of how women perceive Alpha and Beta. Women are more likely to LUST sexually for an Alpha but not want anything long term, while they are more likely to want a long term relationship with a dude who has some beta qualities. Simple as that.

The point of using Tyrone as the alpha example was to highlight the fact that ALPHA qualities will attract casual sex partners. NOTHING ELSE. You are diving way too deep into the whole "hood" and cultural aspect and quality of women involved. It was to paint a very simple picture of what goes on in society between ALPHAS and BETAS.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dating coaches aren't alpha. They are indirect with their techniques and philosophies they teach. That is not Alpha. So that answers that. As I said in my post earlier this am, the Tyrone and Kevin examples were the two EXTREMES of how women perceive Alpha and Beta. Women are more likely to LUST sexually for an Alpha but not want anything long term, while they are more likely to want a long term relationship with a dude who has some beta qualities. Simple as that.

The point of using Tyrone as the alpha example was to highlight the fact that ALPHA qualities will attract casual sex partners. NOTHING ELSE. You are diving way too deep into the whole "hood" and cultural aspect and quality of women involved. It was to paint a very simple picture of what goes on in society between ALPHAS and BETAS.
This is completely wrong.

Alpha Male= Women want you long term and will ****-test and play games.
Beta Male= You will get casual sex more easily.

It may sound counter-intuitive but easy sex mostly goes to beta males. Guys have high notch counts are gonna be beta males for the most part.

Alpha Males are sexually attractive, obviously, but they also exhibit other valuable qualities that cause women to want them long term. Just think of the all differentiating factors between men that women value, social skills, confidence, leadership, respect, considerate etc etc so Alpha Males though also sexually attractive compared to beta males both the alpha male and the female are likely to wanna go slowly to get sex.

Alpha Males will also often give up opportunities to have sex, especially casual sex, and even want to wait longer in a relationship, because he has to show that he is the prize.

A beta male wants to **** because it validates him. An Alpha Male knows he is superior to most other guys, including guys the female has ****ed in the past, hence he is already above other men who have ****ed her so the sex cannot be of value to him unless there is greater sincerity and acknowldegement.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It may sound counter-intuitive but easy sex mostly goes to beta males. Guys have high notch counts are gonna be beta males for the most part.

Alpha Males are sexually attractive, obviously, but they also exhibit other valuable qualities that cause women to want them long term. Just think of the all differentiating factors between men that women value, social skills, confidence, leadership, respect, considerate etc etc so Alpha Males though also sexually attractive compared to beta males both the alpha male and the female are likely to wanna go slowly to get sex.

Alpha Males will also often give up opportunities to have sex, especially casual sex, and even want to wait longer in a relationship, because he has to show that he is the prize.

A beta male wants to **** because it validates him. An Alpha Male knows he is superior to most other guys, including guys the female has ****ed in the past, hence he is already above other men who have ****ed her so the sex cannot be of value to him unless there is greater sincerity and acknowldegement.
Bro what? if easy sex went to beta males than there would be no such thing as mysoginists or incels (once betas turned to spiteful and hateful men due to lack of success or sex from women). Total Alphas don't care to be in any obligatory relationship at all, so I don't know where you got that from. Bein considerate, respected, with social skills isn't ALPHA as much as it is high value.

Once again you guys confuse ALPHA with high value.

Sincerity and acknowledgement? wtf are you talking about. A true Alpha is going to **** who he wants and move on to the next prospect unapologetically. Nothing sincere about that. You're acting as if an Alpha is going to be some romantic knight in shining armor. Idk what disney movie you're livin ing but Ya'll really make me want to log off this **** foreal smh.

If you read my last comment then you might have learned that women lean towards true Alphas for casual sex as they are sexually appealing while women would rather be in a long term relationship with a man who has some beta qualities. You saying women want long term with an Alpha is extremely stupid. **** tests go to both betas and alphas.

Slow to sex? If you haven't been living under a rock then you know that women make BETAS wait for sex, while Alphas are the dudes that she will blow behind the bar after first meeting eachother.

Betas have a higher notch count? This is the fourth invalid and extremely stupid thing you said. What Beta has a high notch count? Please tell me because I can't think of one. I will say not all Alphas have to have a high notch count but most do! you got it all ****ed up.

Please bro, please don't ever type the words "This is completely wrong" to me ever again because you have just disqualified yourself from any credibility. Just watch from the sidelines next time.

Last edited:
M

member160292

Interesting take, but it does have some validity. Alpha or whatever you want to call it knows he can get the pick of the litter (or at least what he thinks,) whereas others will take what they can get.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro what? if easy sex went to beta males than there would be no such thing as mysoginists or incels (once betas turned to spiteful and hateful men). Total Alphas don't care to be in any obligatory relationship at all, so I don't know where you got that from. Bein considerate, respected, with social skills isn't ALPHA as much as it is high value.

Once again you guys confuse ALPHA with high value.

Sincerity and acknowledgement? wtf are you talking about. A true Alpha is going to **** who he wants and move on to the next prospect. Ya'll really make me want to log off this **** foreal smh.

If you read my last post you might have learned that women lean towards true Alphas for casual sex as they are sexually appealing while women would rather be in a long term relationship with a man who has some beta qualities. You saying women want long term with an Alpha is extremely stupid. **** tests go to both betas and alphas.

Slow to sex? If you haven't been living under a rock then you know that women make BETAS wait for sex, while Alphas are the dudes that she will blow behind the bar after first meeting eachother.

Please bro, please.
Look bro, I think the type of guy you have in your head as an Alpha Male is the male equivalent of a booty call. Men will bang dumb sluts with big butts and tits but they are not high-value women. In the same way women will bang muscle-bound aggressive dudes but that is not an Alpha Male. Get it. Its simple.

Women play all sorts of games and if you think they are straightforward, especially about sex, which they know is their greatest power then you are naive.

An Alpha Male will always have some emotional or psychological power over women. A woman is not gonna **** that guy easily cos she knows she will get in her feelings and lose herself and women dont want to become weak like that. For a woman to have quick casual sex with a guy it is always the case that he has no emotional or psychological power over her, hence she can feel like she is in control and cannot become a victim of her feelings.

An Alpha Male could get quick sex from women if there was no chance or need of a relationship or anything long term, so maybe a celeb, or if a girl already has a stable relationship but wants 'fun' on the side or whatever.

But still women still expect some simping when allowing sex to happen and that is where the Alpha Male is not gonna comply.

Manosphere dont get it what is simping and beta and what is Alpha. All this stuff in the Manosphere about how to get girls and get laid is just sending men down the beta path mostly, opening, cold-approach, making convo, kino, logistics, innuendoes etc it is all simping and beta and if you think I am wrong just look at all the men who mastered these things, RooshV is a person I followed closely for instance, men mastered all these things yet none of those guys are really winning in life or with women.

Bro The Game is complex and has many levels. This stuff is still being discovered.

Read the Pimp Game and see what he says about sex

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look bro, I think the type of guy you have in your head as an Alpha Male is the male equivalent of a booty call. Men will bang dumb sluts with big butts and tits but they are not high-value women. In the same way women will bang muscle-bound aggressive dudes but that is not an Alpha Male. Get it. Its simple.

Women play all sorts of games and if you think they are straightforward, especially about sex, which they know is their greatest power then you are naive.

An Alpha Male will always have some emotional or psychological power over women. A woman is not gonna **** that guy easily cos she knows she will get in her feelings and lose herself and women dont want to become weak like that. For a woman to have quick casual sex with a guy it is always the case that he has no emotional or psychological power over her, hence she can feel like she is in control and cannot become a victim of her feelings.

An Alpha Male could get quick sex from women if there was no chance or need of a relationship or anything long term, so maybe a celeb, or if a girl already has a stable relationship but wants 'fun' on the side or whatever.

But still women still expect some simping when allowing sex to happen and that is where the Alpha Male is not gonna comply.

Manosphere dont get it what is simping and beta and what is Alpha. All this stuff in the Manosphere about how to get girls and get laid is just sending men down the beta path mostly, opening, cold-approach, making convo, kino, logistics, innuendoes etc it is all simping and beta and if you think I am wrong just look at all the men who mastered these things, RooshV is a person I followed closely for instance, men mastered all these things yet none of those guys are really winning in life or with women.

Bro The Game is complex and has many levels. This stuff is still being discovered.

Read the Pimp Game and see what he says about sex
This has nothing to do with high value women. A woman who is "high value" is just as likely to be promiscuous as a hood rat. You suffer from the madonna ***** complex if you believe otherwise. If a women masturbates, then she has the potential to be promiscuous.

When did I think that women are straightforward about sex? They are sexually duplicitous just as many men are. This is why they cheat and lie to their relationship partners or put up a good image when they know they have a kinky side. Social programming is what makes women like this. An Alpha has the ability to get them to diffuse their social programming much better than a beta. FACTS.

I own PIMP by Iceberg Slim. Top selling Pimp book of all time. In regards to the PIMP game, of course a pimp is able to control any sexual desires in regards to his women, because he has abundance. Having abundance is what gives a man the ability to turn sex down, especially when he actually has the option.

I agree where you're going with that part. A man who can control his sexual desires is a powerful man.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually been to prison? Have you worked with guys that have been to prison?

If yes to either of these questions, then you'd easily be able to see what the girls these hood niggas are banging, look like. Alpha/betas got nothing to do with it

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually been to prison? Have you worked with guys that have been to prison?

If yes to either of these questions, then you'd easily be able to see what the girls these hood niggas are banging, look like. Alpha/betas got nothing to do with it
It has everything to do with THE POINT I WAS making. Which I still stand by and believe. Which is that you can be high value and beta. WHy is that so hard for ya'll to understand? Ya'll took the whole Tyrone being in and out of jail thing way tooooo literally. I used an EXTREME case of how women will cheat on a beta male for casual sex with an alpha male even if he's a loser. So in regards to discussing the difference between High/low value males and Alpha/Betas it was a great example if I do say so myself.

I don't have to have experience with inmates to understand the point that I was bringing home. And even if it is an extreme case, I've dealt with hot sexy women who told me they were in love with dudes in the past who were in the streets. So yea I have seen these women. I've actually swam inside them doing the backstroke while recording it on my phone. In my experiences, the Tyrone archetype I spoke of isn't too far off. It seems as some of you guys have some sort of ego driven motivation to express your hood knowledge or some ****. I dealt with a handful of "hood" women, so in regards to the talking point I came with and female nature, my own experiences back it all up.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the fist person to state that women like bad boys. It doesn't matter what type of women we're talking about as all women are the same in regards to them being sexually duplicitous and being more lustful for men with Alpha traits.

You are getting way too picky when trying to distinguish which type of women a guy in and out of jail pulls. To me it feels like some of ya'll just looking for holes to poke in what I say. As you can see I'm here to rebuttal all of your talking points, respectfully.

So are you not considered Alpha if the woman you get with aren't dimes?

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im sick and tired of these 'theories' and complex ass mathematical breakdowns of how women operate. i am an attractive man currently dating 4 women who are 8+/10 in looks in their early 20s and im telling u this is all weirdo psuedoscience.
in the real world, casual sex from beautiful women is rare. its a dream these coaches sell you because its every mans secret desire.

unless you are paying prosititues, no normal, mentally healthy attractive woman is out here regularly giving out her body to men she has just met. it may happen here n there with SOME women, but its usually a circumstancial thing - eg they are on holiday just for the experience, they are trying to get over their ex boyfriend etc etc. girls will bang fast in 2 circumstances - they are drunk, on holiday and want the experience of hooking up with a stranger (ie the circumstances have nothing to do with the man being alpha, but the woman and what shes looking for), or they are dating you and want to lock you down fast (in the hopes of a relationship)

in the real world, hot women date men they percieve on their level in attractiveness and social status. it has nothing to do with alpha or beta. it mostly comes down to common/mutual interests and if she finds u interesting/cool. look around and go outside. the way to get girls is be the best man u can - in looks, style, social skills, social circle and income. lead a good lifestyle. meet women and talk to them like friends. connect with them, show interest in their life, qualify them, dont compliment their looks but compliment their personality. build a feeling of connection and consistency. go on 2 or 3 cheap dates and have s3x. thats how 99% of the population dates. if u know how to tease, build tension in the bedroom etc then thats a plus and ur girl will see u in a better light and be less likely to cheat, but its not essential. no hypermasculine thug or pua type guy is gonna take any of my girls from me. unless u are this mythical 'tyrone' and speaking from experience then stfu with the conspiracy theories.

in the real world, gangsters are standing outside the club at 3am, wearing baggy clothes from 2004, cat calling womem and making them uncomfortable

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a reason the same people be on these forums and following the same coaches for years on end. because its all theoretical junk.
the reason u get rejected by women is simply because a) u dont come across as normal; ur not interesting, u have low social value b) you cant build connection in an interesting and fun way, ur body language and dates are awkward c) looks/style do not match her desires. d) you telegraph neediness/too much interest in your conversations

has very little to do with game, alpha/beta etc most of the guys who get the most action are just totally normal and chill around women, relaxed, but good looking, well dressed with high social worth. these guys also take it slow with women, message for weeks on end, build rapport and comfort then slowly escalate after a few dates. 'game' is just being able to have interesting convos, handle tests and be calibrated before making moves. nature and biology does most of the work

mfz really out here thinking a 21 year old girl is thinking about alpha and beta. these the same girls fanning over justin bieber and harry styles. i was attracting girls when i was in high school before i even knew what seduction or alpha/beta was. i was just tall and good looking and knew people. even guys painting their nails black and dying their hair were getting girls in high school. there were no 15 year old alpha males.relationships are build on pride, people just want to be with someone that a) is normal b) makes them look good

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has everything to do with THE POINT I WAS making. Which I still stand by and believe. Which is that you can be high value and beta. WHy is that so hard for ya'll to understand? Ya'll took the whole Tyrone being in and out of jail thing way tooooo literally. I used an EXTREME case of how women will cheat on a beta male for casual sex with an alpha male even if he's a loser. So in regards to discussing the difference between High/low value males and Alpha/Betas it was a great example if I do say so myself.

I don't have to have experience with inmates to understand the point that I was bringing home. And even if it is an extreme case, I've dealt with hot sexy women who told me they were in love with dudes in the past who were in the streets. So yea I have seen these women. I've actually swam inside them doing the backstroke while recording it on my phone. In my experiences, the Tyrone archetype I spoke of isn't too far off. It seems as some of you guys have some sort of ego driven motivation to express your hood knowledge or some ****. I dealt with a handful of "hood" women, so in regards to the talking point I came with and female nature, my own experiences back it all up.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the fist person to state that women like bad boys. It doesn't matter what type of women we're talking about as all women are the same in regards to them being sexually duplicitous and being more lustful for men with Alpha traits.

You are getting way too picky when trying to distinguish which type of women a guy in and out of jail pulls. To me it feels like some of ya'll just looking for holes to poke in what I say. As you can see I'm here to rebuttal all of your talking points, respectfully.

So are you not considered Alpha if the woman you get with aren't dimes?
it could be also the case that you have no idea what you are really talking about , as you are uncertain how the world actually operates

when you are very certain about X or Y , then for sure you should question very thoroughly why do you have those sets of ideas about X or Y

this myth about jail guys banging hotties is just a projection of the guy with the blue eyes that made some women fall in love with him . The problem is that you ignore all the other guys who are also in jail or went to it that never experienced this

if you think that going to jail is the key , then maybe you should go there . I am sure that you can do some dumb stuff and be there a couple lf
Months . It does not have to be something serious to end up there these days

M

member160292

it could be also the case that you have no idea what you are really talking about , as you are uncertain how the world actually operates

when you are very certain about X or Y , then for sure you should question very thoroughly why do you have those sets of ideas about X or Y

this myth about jail guys banging hotties is just a projection of the guy with the blue eyes that made some women fall in love with him . The problem is that you ignore all the other guys who are also in jail or went to it that never experienced this

if you think that going to jail is the key , then maybe you should go there . I am sure that you can do some dumb stuff and be there a couple lf
Months . It does not have to be something serious to end up there these days
What else can you expect from someone that has a Tupac avatar? The 90’s called and they want that hologram back

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What else can you expect from someone that has a Tupac avatar? The 90’s called and they want that hologram back
it is just sad when guys come up with this complex theories only to save their ego , as the objective of the theories is to move the blame from the guy into the world

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO ya'll really got your panties in a bunch because I said Tyrone was "in and out of jail". @SmoothSmooth nice bro welcome to the club of having success with multiple women. Technically if there's attraction then it does have something to do with alpha. I never said social status doesn't help, just that in some situations it isn't the main factor for certain men getting laid. You have a point with the circumstances of the women at a particular point, no doubt. And of course having social status and being high value is a huge factor with getting women. DUHHHHH

Do you think women you mentioned who are drunk, on holiday and want the experience of hooking up with a stranger are lookin for a beta to do it with? PLEASE ANSWER THIS. You seem pretty smart so I'm assuming you would agree the answer is no. Which again makes my theory (ARCS theory) right.

@Bigpapa When did I say going to jail is the key? My whole theory is that men CAN be high value and beta, or Low value and alpha. My whole purpose of bringing this stuff up was because I see a lot of men on here getting Alpha/beta and Low value/high value confused. Period.

Because jail is such a sore topic for some of ya'll, let me switch it up.

Sydney is married to Joe (high value but beta). Joe makes great money and provides for Sydney. Sydney pulled a switch up when they got married and started being a ***** walking all over Joe about a year into the marriage. They get in a fight and Sydney goes out on a friday night with her girls. Her girl whispers in her ear about some guy across the bar who is tall dark and handsome. His name is Chad. Sydneys' friend says "I heard that guy Chad is a major womanizer....but he can't keep a job because he's hard headed and clashes with his bosses". Whatever happens from here doesn't matter and can go a few different ways, but I'd be willing to bet that Sydney at least is having lustful thoughts about the guy simply off the strength of a.) the lack of dominance by her husband and b.) the physical attraction and intrigue of Chad's reputation as a ladies man with good bedroom skills DESPITE him not being wealthy (Alpha and low value)

Again, Joe can be much more high value than Chad, but Chad has more masculine sex appeal, erotic dominance, etc. Obviously there's woman who wouldn't act on their lustful desires, but there are some who most certainly would.

so please explain to me how alphas and betas aren't apart of our society when it comes to dating and relatonships?

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

WHat?! Tupac still gets the party jumpin **** you talking about? lol

Last edited: