Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yeah, I have yet to watch Babylon Berlin. It's on my to watch list.Babylon Berlin
Narco Saints
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It's more likely its spending time rather than wasting it. However, you are saving your time if you are not watching, but just because you are saving doesn't mean you are wasting it if it's not saved. If you are deriving enjoyment or entertainment then it's spending because it's fulfilling its end. This is why in the age of streaming it more easier to budget your time because you can watch TV on your own schedule and terms rather than being forced to watch it at a scheduled time. You watch whatever you can afford the time to watch and whatever location you want, etc.... This is not to mention all of the creative content on youtube that goes beyond streamers.Watching shows/series and TV in general are just a waste of time in my opinion. There is more clever ways of spending your time.
I'm stalled out on The Walking Dead, I'm currently at Season 4, Episode 2. Season 3 in my recollection was an exciting watch with the one-eyed Governor villain. Any inspiring throughs to break my "stall" for Season 4.Its billions before anything else followed by sucession and the walking dead.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.