Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

status trumps masculinity

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with this 1000% but you can substitute the word 'alpha' for 'high status' as my post suggests. all those traits are associated with a high status male. status leads to confidence; self assuredness, calm/cool demeanour and good verbal skills
@SmoothSmooth No you are wrong, again.

Being Alpha is not the same as being High value. A man can be a millionaire and beta while he can also be "low value" and Alpha.

Examples:

Tyrone is in and out of jail with no job, but he has masculine sex appeal, bad boy mentality, and above average bedroom skills, so he has a rotation of women that want to **** him. This is low value but Alpha.

Kevin has a 6 figure job, nice cars, high status friends, but is needy and insecure with women, uses his money as a way to court them, and possesses below average bedroom skills, so he ends up getting played by manipulative women who use him for his resources when they aren't truly attracted to him. This is high value but Beta.

The goal is to try and close the gap between the two in order to live your best life

Women cheating on guys like Kevin with men like Tyrone, is basically where a lot of beta males become bitter and spiteful towards women which can lead to mysoginistic attitudes. Which is why any man who complains about female nature is usually BETA. You ever heard a womanizer complain bout women? didn't think so.

You got a lot to learn young jedi, respectfully

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tyrone is high status in the hood, he is the dominant male in the street environment
@SmoothSmooth Nah dude, there are Tyrones all over. Just because I used a name popular in the black community doesn't mean that this only applies to the hood. Lil durk is high status in the hood. Rich gangbangers and bball stars are high status in the hood. Bad boys exist in all cultures. Nice try though.

Why can't you admit that I am right and you are wrong, and appreciate the lessons that I should probably charge you money for? A top 20 percent man would admit when he is wrong and grow from it...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyrone is in and out of jail with no job, but he has masculine sex appeal, bad boy mentality, and above average bedroom skills, so he has a rotation of women that want to **** him. This is low value but Alpha.

Kevin has a 6 figure job, nice cars, high status friends, but is needy and insecure with women, uses his money as a way to court them, and possesses below average bedroom skills, so he ends up getting played by manipulative women who use him for his resources when they aren't truly attracted to him. This is high value but Beta.
What your describing is the way the world works according to the manosphere.

The way it works in the real world is:

Tyrone fvcks ugly hood girls. And altho kevin doesn't bang as many girls as Tyrone, he does have a hot girlfriend. While Tyrone does not.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tyrone fvcks ugly hood girls. And altho kevin doesn't bang as many girls as Tyrone, he does have a hot girlfriend while Tyrone does not.
agreed 1000%. Tyrone pursues girls that Kevin wouldnt be seen in public with.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tyrone fvcks ugly hood girls. And altho kevin doesn't bang as many girls as Tyrone, he does have a hot girlfriend. While Tyrone does not.
very true

most guys forget that usually beautiful women also tend to go to places that are cool ( and most of the time they do not really have to pay ) . You rarely see them on the street or in the hood

so even if Tyrone would be appealing to a hot girl , he will not have the opportunity to meet the hot girl because she usually stays within her own social circle and in places that are kinda off for Tyrone ( her good job , going to cool places to drink or eat , cool clubs , cool vacations , etc )

Tyrone now might be lucky to just see the hot girl and to approach her and things to just take off from there , but this will be an exception rather than the norm

Tyrone most of the time will just bang women within his extended social circle ( mainly in the area where he lives ) , and some of them might be good looking but most of them will be normal or bellow normal

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very true

most guys forget that usually beautiful women also tend to go to places that are cool ( and most of the time they do not really have to pay ) . You rarely see them on the street or in the hood

so even if Tyrone would be appealing to a hot girl , he will not have the opportunity to meet the hot girl because she usually stays within her own social circle and in places that are kinda off for Tyrone ( her good job , going to cool places to drink or eat , cool clubs , cool vacations , etc )

Tyrone now might be lucky to just see the hot girl and to approach her and things to just take off from there , but this will be an exception rather than the norm

Tyrone most of the time will just bang women within his extended social circle ( mainly in the area where he lives ) , and some of them might be good looking but most of them will be normal or bellow normal
who is this mythical tyrone? an objectively good looking tall muscular man of any race - white black arab oriental - will be attractive to women regardless if he is a 'thug' or a corporate lawyer. it has nothing to do with being a bad boy, and just being visually appealing.
to a beautiful, high status woman, attractive men are abdunant so if she had a choice between the tall muscular street thug that lives in the hood and the tall muscular doctor living in the downtown condo, she is obviously going to choose the doctor. infact, she would CHASE the doctor, because attractive men with good jobs are rarer than attractive men in the hood

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who is this mythical tyrone? an objectively good looking tall muscular man of any race - white black arab oriental - will be attractive to women regardless if he is a 'thug' or a corporate lawyer. it has nothing to do with being a bad boy, and just being visually appealing.
to a beautiful, high status woman, attractive men are abdunant so if she had a choice between the tall muscular street thug that lives in the hood and the tall muscular doctor living in the downtown condo, she is obviously going to choose the doctor. infact, she would CHASE the doctor, because attractive men with good jobs are rarer than attractive men in the hood
how many lawyers or doctors have you seen being like this ?

also , this types of people are boring . There might be some guys that won the lottery ticket but they will be very boring to have them around

you Basically are afraid of a theoretical guy , or you blame a theoretical guy for your problems

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many lawyers or doctors have you seen being like this ?

also , this types of people are boring . There might be some guys that won the lottery ticket but they will be very boring to have them around

you Basically are afraid of a theoretical guy , or you blame a theoretical guy for your problems
boring people get laid and chased all the time.
women care more about if u lead an interesting life and are objectivey high smv, than whether you are boring to be around. if ur smv is high; she will see the 'boring' guy as mysterious.
a good looking attractive doctor/lawyer that is boring will be swimming in options as long as he is socially calibrated

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SmoothSmooth No you are wrong, again.

Being Alpha is not the same as being High value. A man can be a millionaire and beta while he can also be "low value" and Alpha.

Examples:

The goal is to try and close the gap between the two in order to live your best life

Women cheating on guys like Kevin with men like Tyrone, is basically where a lot of beta males become bitter and spiteful towards women which can lead to mysoginistic attitudes. Which is why any man who complains about female nature is usually BETA. You ever heard a womanizer complain bout women? didn't think so.

You got a lot to learn young jedi, respectfully
This man gets it. Right on.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This man gets it. Right on.
no he doesnt.

in the real world, women assess men holistically. they look all things, including your job, your social circle, your s3x appeal, your masculinity and your neediness etc

this is why so many guys on these forums are lost. they think there is just 'one thing' that leads to getting a solid rotation or there is 'one guy' out there who is the archetype for slaying ('tyrone'). having bad boy mentality and s3x skills but no job and no social skils will not lead to having consistent s3x with beautiful women, if you dont believe me then look at the women that dating coaches are with - most are below average looking because the coaches are low income and low status despite their 'alpha game'

in the real world kevins wife is cheating on him with her boss or equally successful work colleague, not a guy in the hood with no job.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea why women like Russell brand. I think it’s basically thick as a post women who think he’s an intellectual.

He’s the most annoying man I’ve ever heard speak and I think he comes across as a lightweight - incredibly lightweight intellectually when he’s actually speaking in a debate. As soon as it’s a written article it’s quite articulate. My guess is he is a Brand - Brand Brand, and he’s the looks of the operation and he has some writers which fulfil his tortured intellectual persona. His whole Schtick seems to be “I used to be a smackhead but go me, because I am not a smackhead anymore”

lots of men women swoon for I respect. Russell brand is a key example of a man who doesn’t deserve any of the status he has.

I think it’s purely because he looks like a 60s rock group member (bit of mick jagger). If he was a bald guy who was skinny, they’d think he’s a total ****.

Brand Is the most frustrating of all because he’s super successful but the world would have been a lot better if his father had pulled out. He has zero anything other than image.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no he doesnt.

in the real world, women assess men holistically. they look all things, including your job, your social circle, your s3x appeal, your masculinity and your neediness etc

this is why so many guys on these forums are lost. they think there is just 'one thing' that leads to getting a solid rotation or there is 'one guy' out there who is the archetype for slaying ('tyrone'). having bad boy mentality and s3x skills but no job and no social skils will not lead to having consistent s3x with beautiful women, if you dont believe me then look at the women that dating coaches are with - most are below average looking because the coaches are low income and low status despite their 'alpha game'

in the real world kevins wife is cheating on him with her boss or equally successful work colleague, not a guy in the hood with no job.
A battle between the Smooths its seems. But this seems like an argument that took place before the year 2000,when we all believed status would guarantee a man love.

You guys both got a point. You need to think outside the box ..literally. What I am missing is the fluidity of women's taste. Plus, Tyrone's map isn't limited to only the hood. She might meet Tyrone at a party, work, via friends, OLD, by accident ect.

One of the manosphere ironical "strengths " ,is the fact we can now hear these 6 figure dudes complaining about how they eventually also get cheated on. Tho we've been told, that life offers a Revenge of( for) the nerds, where karma works his magic and the previously nerdy dude now is a high status man who can pull every woman he wants despite being a virging until his mid 20's.

Tyrone= fackboi. That title says it all doesnt it? A man good for D , but not for love LTR ect. Popular believe is that women only wanted these type of men untill a certain younger age, but in reality this is more like a " fall back " type of guy , one who she can call whenever she is " single" .

Nowedays nerdy dude starts to realize Jessica is only 29, but been Alpa widowed many , many times in her life and is a huge liability to trust. So mr status can indeed pull women by using his status, but it's the weakest form of seduction; eventually she'll punish you for being unable to truly read her, and for being naive enough to believe that money can buy a woman's love.

Using status is the lowest form of seduction, and will get you cheated on eventually. Hence why for some women a actual doctor (without game) = just released outta jail Tyrone. Almost like men don't care if a hot girl works as a lawyer or at McDonald's. The only difference is MR status invested tons of money and energy , where Tyrone's investment was minimal. For some reason men dont understand and comprehend this.

I have absolutely no idea why women like Russell brand. I think it’s basically thick as a post women who think he’s an intellectual.

He’s the most annoying man I’ve ever heard speak and I think he comes across as a lightweight - incredibly lightweight intellectually when he’s actually speaking in a debate. As soon as it’s a written article it’s quite articulate. My guess is he is a Brand - Brand Brand, and he’s the looks of the operation and he has some writers which fulfil his tortured intellectual persona. His whole Schtick seems to be “I used to be a smackhead but go me, because I am not a smackhead anymore”

lots of men women swoon for I respect. Russell brand is a key example of a man who doesn’t deserve any of the status he has.

I think it’s purely because he looks like a 60s rock group member (bit of mick jagger). If he was a bald guy who was skinny, they’d think he’s a total ****.

Brand Is the most frustrating of all because he’s super successful but the world would have been a lot better if his father had pulled out. He has zero anything other than image.

If he wasnt a celebrity, he would get played constantly. This type of image might work with a woman for a limited amount of time . Without his status he would be just another metro dude.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a high-stress demanding job is the biggest game killer out there.

Tyrone might be a poor guy from the hood so he cant get the hot upper class women. But an upper class guy who just works part time or does some hustle where the making money doesnt affect him will still be in the social circle with the hot upper class girl and can get her.

Being a doctor or a corporate guy with a big career has no benefit to a mans life in the modern world. Your better off investing less in yourself unless you are a beta male then its ok to 'keep your head down' and work hard.

Traditional Masculinity is dead, it is all about being chill, unemployed, underemployed, etc.

Let the woman do the career thing and you help her out, around the house with kids etc.

There are very good and important reasons why men should pull out of the workforce and work less which I cannot go into here.

It is the greatest lie and its all simping to want to be a wealthy career guy or business guy to get girls. Women would rather they make the money and you are doing something else or bringing value some other way.

M

member160292

Having a high-stress demanding job is the biggest game killer out there.

Tyrone might be a poor guy from the hood so he cant get the hot upper class women. But an upper class guy who just works part time or does some hustle where the making money doesnt affect him will still be in the social circle with the hot upper class girl and can get her.

Being a doctor or a corporate guy with a big career has no benefit to a mans life in the modern world. Your better off investing less in yourself unless you are a beta male then its ok to 'keep your head down' and work hard.

Traditional Masculinity is dead, it is all about being chill, unemployed, underemployed, etc.

Let the woman do the career thing and you help her out, around the house with kids etc.

There are very good and important reasons why men should pull out of the workforce and work less which I cannot go into here.

It is the greatest lie and its all simping to want to be a wealthy career guy or business guy to get girls. Women would rather they make the money and you are doing something else or bringing value some other way.
I have a high status job and it's definitely killing my game, or rather the way my approach in meeting women. If they have no clue or ambition in life, it's an auto-next. I have to constantly tell myself, 'Just get your d!ck wet' but it's incredibly hard to do.

How do you switch up that mindset, I have no fvcking clue. Thoughts?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a high status job and it's definitely killing my game, or rather the way my approach in meeting women. If they have no clue or ambition in life, it's an auto-next. I have to constantly tell myself, 'Just get your d!ck wet' but it's incredibly hard to do.

it is mainly about not having the energy to meet new people

after 8-10h of work every day , waking up early etc etc at the end of the day you are left with little to no energy

if you hit the gym a bit and also try to develop your skills further that is another 1-2h per day

the problem is the time and the energy , especially as you grow older

that is the thing that most people do not understand or just project what they lack as a reason for not being successful . Most of the times is not that

Women are not necessarily attracted to guys who make tons of money but have no time . Some of them do ( gold diggers ) but most of them are not

it is about having time and energy while also having an interesting lifestyle

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But you are nexting them not the other way round right? I dunno man that is up to you lol why are you doing that. Maybe you want a women with a higher status.

M

member160292

it is mainly about not having the energy to meet new people

after 8-10h of work every day , waking up early etc etc at the end of the day you are left with little to no energy

if you hit the gym a bit and also try to develop your skills further that is another 1-2h per day

the problem is the time and the energy , especially as you grow older

that is the thing that most people do not understand or just project what they lack as a reason for not being successful . Most of the times is not that

Women are not necessarily attracted to guys who make tons of money but have no time . Some of them do ( gold diggers ) but most of them are not

it is about having time and energy while also having an interesting lifestyle
The energy part isn't exactly the problem, I actually should tone down on the energy tbh.

I think you are spot on with women thinking you have no time (for them.) I might project that I wake up early and they might think I'm all work work work, but I counter that by saying it opens up my early afternoons and evenings. They usually ask me what I do and I got trapped a couple of times scrambling to find an answer other than 'go on dates' My go to is biking to the gym, which I do during the day anyways.

I just attended my first Meetup in years and was able to work the group that was there. SOOOO refreshing since I'm currently just meeting new people via OLD.

M

member160292

But you are nexting them not the other way round right? I dunno man that is up to you lol why are you doing that. Maybe you want a women with a higher status.
I do want women with higher status. A recent first date told me she wants to get married in a year, but has a QA/QC job and lives with her mom at 30. No investments, no hobbies except hiking. Like come on, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Y'all wanna see my plates?

Last edited by a moderator: