"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What to do?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
There is this girl who i know at University and she looks hot, i asked her for her number last year she rejected, today i walk into a class and see her, and i ask her what she been upto and all of that, while i’m speaking to her she is acting very weird idk if that’s conciously or subconciously and for a second i read her body language like she was trying to push her boobs out, does that mean she’s dropping hints that she likes me unconciously or am i analyzing it too much?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,851
Reaction score
5,066
Age
40
Not enough information - you have given almost zero context. I will say that a woman who is interested does not refuse to give out a number. So you may be better off just moving on.

If you are at university there are parties almost every weekend. Ask her if she is going to any of them and gauge her reaction when you ask. If she seems closed off, this coupled with her refusal to hand out the number almost certainly means she is low interest. But you have plenty of other women around to go after - so do that if this happens and stop thinking about this chick.
 

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
535
Reaction score
735
Age
43
You must like getting rejected, cause she’s not worth your time or analysis.
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Come on maaaaaaannnn! You got a nose bleed last year. She gets nothing, not even the slightest nod.
Don't be weird but anything more than zero attention is simpy, and needy. (If she chases, maybe).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You're probably seeing what you want to see. Unless she's initiating, it doesn't mean much.
 

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
You're probably seeing what you want to see. Unless she's initiating, it doesn't mean much.
She initiated last convo and was like did you pass all of your modules for year 1
 
Top