Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRUTAL Asian girl tries to bang white guy in front of her ASIAN BOYFRIEND!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian men have no one to blame but themselves and I say this as someone who has a lot of Asian friends. They are just so beta and blue pilled on everything. They believe in nonsense like "honor" in game and such and that is why they get eaten alive in the western dating market. A lot of them actually think they should be loyal to their Asian sisters in the dating market, the same ones who sell out hard to get with other races. It is so bad that I have even seen Indian dudes get with Asian women bro, freaking Indian dudes.

You cannot coach most Asian men, they are incredibly naive about life and almost prefer to be incel. However, I will say that the very few who break free now have a massive market to go after. Ever since the rise of Kpop and other things, hot women of all races are starting to open up to Asian guys. Before 2015 in NYC, you never saw a white girl that was hot with an Asian dude. After 2015, it became a thing in places like West Village, LES, and Soho.

If you are an Asian guy in 2022 that refuses to go interracial, the problem is you.
These following videos show that even Asian girl children are have an cult-like devotion to white boys:

Look at these children for example:

Think about how the Asian boys in that class is going to feel?

Cult-like devotion throughout this video:

You really want to deflect this on Asian guys being naive and prefer to be incel after watching that?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread and section got quiet all of a sudden. Was my last post, sharing a clip from Incel-TV, a knock-out punch for JBW theory?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Absolutely brutal
Lol, this happened to me recently on a festival, a crazy drunk Milf was literally stalking me all day long, being dragged away by some dude. I almost had to apologize for being there.
This thread and section got quiet all of a sudden. Was my last post, sharing a clip from Incel-TV, a knock-out punch for JBW theory?
Nah bro , your JBW theory is annoying at best. It's also misleading imo. JbW doesnt work anymore, it might have worked 20 years ago tho.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah bro , your JBW theory is annoying at best. It's also misleading imo. JbW doesnt work anymore, it might have worked 20 years ago tho.
It's not my theory. Did you look at video, especially the first one that was linked?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not my theory. Did you look at video, especially the first one that was linked?
Yes, a ginger boy who stands out in an Asian country. I cant find the video,but recently I saw the exact same video with a drunk white girl chasing a black guy(in front of her bf). You picked a video and pushed a narrative.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, a ginger boy who stands out in an Asian country. I cant find the video,but recently I saw the exact same video with a drunk white girl chasing a black guy(in front of her bf). You picked a video and pushed a narrative.
The one with the two boys being interviewed by an adult guy there right where the boy claims to have to run to the boy's washroom to avoid being swarmed by Asian girls and thinks the constant and suffocating attention by Asian girls is annoying to him. That video.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for RiceCels.