"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Quit caring about what other women do

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I get it, Fresh and Fit and Rollo Tomassi provide some relief on the reality of women, but y'all take this shvt too far. Men that live in Columbus, Ohio are getting riled up over some thot posting a tik-tok in Los Angeles or Florida. The only women worth losing sleep over are the ones you are bedding, the ones that you produced, and the one that produced you. If I see another "Wall" youtube video post or topic on here I might lose it. Is your current girl hitting the "Wall"? No, then who the fvck cares about the "Wall"! Worry about your own girl then not some thot partying in Brickell, Miami right now. Yes, tell your girl to get in line or drop her ass!

You don't like the girls on Tinder?! Then don't fvcking use the app then! How do you let an app live rent free in your head so badly that every other post of yours is complaining about Tinder. Nobody is forcing you to use Tinder for God's Sake.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
The girl you are bedding is watching the thots on Tik Tok and asking you to take her on a trip to LA / Miami.
I've taken 3 of my exes to Miami and never had a problem. Beach Vacations are perfect because the plans are simply beach, drink, and find food or night life vs going to London and having to plan everything.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The girl you are bedding is watching the thots on Tik Tok and asking you to take her on a trip to LA / Miami.
There is some merit to this. A lot of women in smaller metros watch the big city social media influencer chicks like Koko Beaute in Miami. If not YouTube influencers, then women like the Kardashians or the Real Housewives of X.

Smaller metro area women might want to ditch their boyfriend/husband & move to a bigger metro area to mimic the women they see. Additionally, women already living in Top 20 US metro areas might want to alter their lives to be more like the Instagram chicks, the Kardashians, or the Real Housewives. I have seen this happen in real life.
 
Top