Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daygame vs nightgame, very interesting take.

Day game or night game?

• Day game

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Night game

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on quality of life thing but not sure if daygame = less lays overall than nightgame

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game mostly works for very hot or rich guys. At night, girls have their guard slightly down [SW15 believes the opposite but we come from different ends of the game].

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nightgame...high volume...You can approach way more women then you can during the day.
I agree that there are more viable approaches at any bar or nightclub after 8-9 PM.

At night, girls have their guard slightly down [SW15 believes the opposite but we come from different ends of the game].
I don't see at the bars at later hours of the night. Yes, women do expect to get hit on at bars. However, the whole environment puts them on edge with a bunch of sleazy guys trying to get into their pants and often hitting them up with bad game to get into their pants. They are more defensive as a result.

When you start conversations at the gym, the grocery store, a walking path, the mall, the park, etc., women don't necessarily understand how to process what's going because it's unusual. An unattached woman is accustomed to her long swipe queue on apps, her social media DM inboxes filled up, and getting approached at bars. Many fewer men approach her at non-bar venues simply because many men don't have the testosterone to do random approaches while sober. I will agree that sometimes women get defensive in non-bar environments due to homeless people and sales people. The general gym floor is the non-bar venue that has women most defensive like a bar but the gym fitness classes are a little bit better. However, a lot of fitness class attendees aren't open to socializing.

One of the biggest issues in daygame is that women do their best to shorten interactions and not take them beyond 60 seconds. I would like to think that most of those women aren't looking for new penis, but they never say that. Guys who approach in non-bar situations are probably approaching a lot of women who aren't looking for new penis. Women who show up at bars are more inclined to be in the market for new penis, which is an advantage.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the game for awhile.. and when doing day game and done correctly it can be a very good thing. The women are usually much more responsive. If you get a number at a bar, she is generally plating like 10+ men, so she becomes flakey and the timing has to be right to hook up with her again.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly fellas I find day game far easier. They are out of their element and most men are afraid to approach (without liquid courage). It's very easy to swoop in if she is remotely feeling you and the approach is welcome. This requires you to always put your best foot forward - when you step out make sure you are looking good, walk upright/confidently, make eye contact, appear approachable etc.

With night game you get the benefit of a lot of nice looking women concentrated in a single area. They are looking for attention: Problem is they are dressed to the 9's and superficiality/narcissism is through the roof. It's not so much her, but her friends and other factors that can potentially get in the way that present an obstacle. You can overcome this tho.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With night game you get the benefit of a lot of nice looking women concentrated in a single area. They are looking for attention: Problem is they are dressed to the 9's and superficiality/narcissism is through the roof. It's not so much her, but her friends and other factors that can potentially get in the way that present an obstacle. You can overcome this tho.
The 2 main advantages of bars/clubs.
1. Number of women in a confined area
2. Knowledge that the woman is in the market for new penis. There's no point in going out to bars/nightclubs if you're not in the market for a sexual partner. Although some women like to be validated. Validation is easier online now though. 25 years ago, there was more of a need to go to night venues for validation.

In non-bar approaching, you can be on a walking path or in a grocery store for 2 hours and only see 2 viable approaches. There are more viable approaches in 2 hours at a bar.

Groups, biatch shields, superficiality, and narcissism are all downsides.

Honestly fellas I find day game far easier. They are out of their element and most men are afraid to approach (without liquid courage). It's very easy to swoop in if she is remotely feeling you and the approach is welcome. This requires you to always put your best foot forward - when you step out make sure you are looking good, walk upright/confidently, make eye contact, appear approachable etc.
I am well suited to non-bar approaching (aka daygame). I don't like staying up late at night. I've never had a good wing. I am capable of starting conversations without liquid courage. Some non-bar approaches are easier than others. A co-ed sports league would be easiest as you'd talk to someone at the sponsor bar after the league match of the week. Approaching someone after a fitness class is easy. General gym floor is more difficult because mostly everyone has earbuds/headphones. The grocery store is moderate. I found the mall quite difficult, though there's a way to do mall approaching. I could never implement it well.

Outdoor parks and walking/hiking paths have earbud issues and movement issues. There are tactics you can use to do stops, but it's difficult to capture attention and retain it for 30-60 seconds +. If you can get one of those approaches to 5 minutes, you have a good chance of getting a date from it.