Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LMS are social lubricants

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS. If you have at least one of these people will gravitate to you. You will live life on ‘easy’ mode. People will be nice and helpful. Women will express interest openly.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is LMS? Google provides plenty of possibilities but none of them relate to dating.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS. If you have at least one of these people will gravitate to you. You will live life on ‘easy’ mode. People will be nice and helpful. Women will express interest openly.
In other news, the sun rises every morning.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting in shape as an adult compared to my crappy shape as a teen proved me 100% that the confidence talk is a scam.

It's like day and night just showing up without even talking.

Wheter it's small talk at parties with both men and women or simply get inside a shop and talk with the clerk.

Somehow when you pull a V-taper and strong arms, your opinion matters.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting in shape as an adult compared to my crappy shape as a teen proved me 100% that the confidence talk is a scam.

It's like day and night just showing up without even talking.

Wheter it's small talk at parties with both men and women or simply get inside a shop and talk with the clerk.

Somehow when you pull a V-taper and strong arms, your opinion matters.
It sounds like looks are the most important of the three because it gets your foot in the door.

How would you compare yourself if you were in crappy shape but had a million dollar suite on? Do you think an expensive suit would have made up for being obese?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not in shape at all. I'm still 39% body fat and I'm like 260 lbs and am bald. If @Who Dares Win is correct, then at least I don't have to feel so bad because at least I know it's on me if I don't bother getting into shape. But then again, he did say he got allot of youth validation despite being in bad shape so I don't really know what to believe with him.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like looks are the most important of the three because it gets your foot in the door.

How would you compare yourself if you were in crappy shape but had a million dollar suite on? Do you think an expensive suit would have made up for being obese?
We're monkeys, intelligent evoluted monkeys but still monkeys.

Your looks signal your health, your strenght, your attitude to life and your capabilities...no expensive suit can hide your fat belly or skinny arms wheter you're fat or slim neither can hide your pale skin or your yellow teeth.

If you want genuine raw physical attraction from women toward you, it's their primitive part of the brain you have to deal with.

A girl will have sex with an attractive assh0le but not with a decent ugly guy.

Trust me I've been in both sides and being a weak not so masculine man makes your life far from optimal no matter how nice you are or how much effort you put to be liked.

I'm not in shape at all. I'm still 39% body fat and I'm like 260 lbs and am bald. If @Who Dares Win is correct, then at least I don't have to feel so bad because at least I know it's on me if I don't bother getting into shape. But then again, he did say he got allot of youth validation despite being in bad shape so I don't really know what to believe with him.
I strongly suggest you to put the work in it, handle the sufference and even help yourself with chemistry if necessary cause it worth the effort.

I got a lot of youth validation in my 20s and only after I decided to do whatever it needed to get it but surely not in my teens, despite some random luck here and there my skinny weak body didnt get me any worthy sustainable result.

I've been completely honest about my steroid cycle use in my 20s, I needed some boost for the extra step and it worked...guess my brain got the message that one way or the other I was gonna get a body that matched my personality.

Thankfully it got the message and kept me there even after going back to natural.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That explains why your mindset is so fvcked up. Unhealthy body, unhealthy mind.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partly true. LMS is just a good start. Look at W Smith and Michael B Jordan as living proof . You are right about people treading you different, but it's not gonna be enough to keep some women around.

LMS is (yet another ) cope of the RP. To obtain all three in one lifetime is almost impossible for most men anyway. But if you conquer the L , m and the s you'll find out there is a whooole lot more to the game.
it proved the opposite to me. I had to get in shape to get to the level of a guy that was confident and persistent at birth. I had a frenemy in high school (zero SMV guy but great confidence and game) who's (HOT!) wife was all over me when I ran into her at a social event a decade later. Its flattering, but he got her just with confidence while I had to raise me SMV through the roof. I didn't feel like my path was correct.
I can relate. Lms is external. Especially the validation that comes with it. Most men (including myself) think they need the LMS to compensate other area's. Tho its true that with LMS you might feel better, it wont fix internal issues.

At one point I was a ( semi) pro kickboxer and my musical career kinda took off. I was also good looking, but very insecure. I basically had the LMS thing going on, and learned that without game still nothing will happen. Biggest "problem" was , the places I went to were full of LMS dudes so we would nullify the LMS , making all other aspects important, such as confidence , social iq, mouthpiece ect.

Took me years to realize most of my " frenemies " were actually jealous AF. I was just really gullible and convinced myself I was never good enough. Some childhood abuse and living on the streets also contributed to this.

Women seemed like the solution to my insecurities ( and that's playing with fire as we all know), so instead of working on my career I started spending most of my 20s to mid 30s chasing women and get them to validate me. Now I finally start to see the bigger picture; confidence is the magic word.

Like the title says, it's just social lube. By the way , what do you mean by saying your path wasnt correct?