Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testosterone at 527

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
150? damn it had to be a curse...sometime even at my levels I feel lazy and unmotivated, I really miss the charge from my 20s.

Did you have morning woods at those levels? libido and energy?
The main thing I noticed other than being more tired in the mornings when I woke up was that I would kill myself in the gym and not lose any weight past a certain point, especially around my abdominal area.

Once I got that fixed the abdominal fat started dropping and then I was able to get back into really good shape again.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing I noticed other than being more tired in the mornings when I woke up was that I would kill myself in the gym and not lose any weight past a certain point, especially around my abdominal area.

Once I got that fixed the abdominal fat started dropping and then I was able to get back into really good shape again.
Did you notice any change in fat location pattern before and after?

Anyway after my 40s I'll try my best to find a doctor to boost me up...tired of these boomers who still think creatine is doping.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you have had this checked, but you know if 527 is good? It says it's in normal range, but I'm 43 and you know dudes start losing muscle and getting fat around this time.
Anecdotal, but try redlight therapy. I raised my test levels 100 pts with it, a lot of people swear by it too. There aren't any rigorous studies on it but I have noticed several benefits. I also take Tongkat Ali and ZMA. This is the one I have, I do it a few times a week.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weight lifting 5 days a week.
I found a guy 32 years old with natural test level of 1,329. He looked like one of those typical skinny *******s that you wonder how he has all these women, naturally lean around 8% or so body fat. 5'10" and 165lbs. There were a few other 900 plus guys on those threads, i have to look it up. Some peoples test is really high.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of a natty being that high. With his physique you described, it's hard to believe.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I found a guy 32 years old with natural test level of 1,329. He looked like one of those typical skinny *******s that you wonder how he has all these women, naturally lean around 8% or so body fat. 5'10" and 165lbs. There were a few other 900 plus guys on those threads, i have to look it up. Some peoples test is really high.
If it was that high he had some type of hormonal disorder.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Testosterone is pretty volatile.

If is often a snap shot of your current lifestyle. If your a 570 look at your diet, hydration, training and sleep. If they are all on par if you have any disruption in them.. you will probably see your testosterone drop. If all of those are garbage at the time of your blood work you can definitely bring that up.

The benefits of testosterone optimization or replacement therapy as they call it.. is your testosterone will pretty much be well above normal no matter what you have going on.

If you remain natural you will need to train much smarter and prioritize rest and recovery as you age... or again your hormones can take a hit.

I am on testosterone and do not think I could maintain my quality of life. I wake up most mornings at 330... get my workout in and cardio, spring and summer I play in an adult baseball league.. I also golf competitively. So I am often performing 4-6 hours of physical activity a day.. plus working full time. My last “natural” year was when I was 38 years old and I was struggling.

Testosterone let’s me recover like i did as a teen. My sleep is much better, sex drive is crazy... strength goes up when I want it too... fat melts off when I am cutting... if you have the money and go thru a doctor it will definitely increase your quality of life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Testosterone is pretty volatile.

If is often a snap shot of your current lifestyle. If your a 570 look at your diet, hydration, training and sleep. If they are all on par if you have any disruption in them.. you will probably see your testosterone drop. If all of those are garbage at the time of your blood work you can definitely bring that up.

The benefits of testosterone optimization or replacement therapy as they call it.. is your testosterone will pretty much be well above normal no matter what you have going on.

If you remain natural you will need to train much smarter and prioritize rest and recovery as you age... or again your hormones can take a hit.

I am on testosterone and do not think I could maintain my quality of life. I wake up most mornings at 330... get my workout in and cardio, spring and summer I play in an adult baseball league.. I also golf competitively. So I am often performing 4-6 hours of physical activity a day.. plus working full time. My last “natural” year was when I was 38 years old and I was struggling.

Testosterone let’s me recover like i did as a teen. My sleep is much better, sex drive is crazy... strength goes up when I want it too... fat melts off when I am cutting... if you have the money and go thru a doctor it will definitely increase your quality of life.
Also refined sugar is a T killer, it can drop levels by up to 25% rather quickly

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think T levels are a moot point if like me you, aren't interested in sex anyway.
I've no idea what mine are and have no interest in finding out. For me the main problem with
being a heterosexual male is that you have to **** women. It's like patronising a restaurant that
only serves one dish. Forced by my own sexuality into that arrangement, after a while I'd sooner
starve than eat there again. Not into guys or other people in general so it's that or nothing.
I choose nothing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Personally, I think T levels are a moot point if like me you, aren't interested in sex anyway.
I've no idea what mine are and have no interest in finding out. For me the main problem with
being a heterosexual male is that you have to **** women. It's like patronising a restaurant that
only serves one dish. Forced by my own sexuality into that arrangement, after a while I'd sooner
starve than eat there again. Not into guys or other people in general so it's that or nothing.
I choose nothing.
Spoken like a person with low T.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I was not aware of this. Thanks for stating it. Something to look into.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoken like a person with low T.
Spoken like a person with just the one 'fits all scenarios' argument.
You forgot to recommend weightlifting.

<massive_eyeroll.gif>

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh... Yeah, sure mate. It's hormones that have made me largely reclusive. Not the state of society in general.
Nah, can't be that....
So your advice is basically to eat some broccoli and do a few press-ups and everything that irks me will just fade
away. Sure thing bud. While we're chatting I have a bridge for sale, it's in London though...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose nothing.
Do you care about performing in life for YOURSELF? If so T-levels matter greatly!