Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I started seeing this girl... disappointed

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 25-28...
Don't really know...didn't ask ..no wrinkles...no cellulite on hamstrings.
Average arms...will look fatter arms in time if she doesn't work out.

Here's the thing..
.she wears like a body suit corset thing to hold everything back in place.
I felt so bad for her
You're 25...not 45.

I liked her, but that is just not right.
It's disappointed and i feel bad for her that she wants to wear that when she goes out. Instead of doing 50 situps in 20 minutes...fvck it...5 minutes.thats ten situps in one minute.

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a you thing to me. If you are seeking an ltr then yeah, be a bit choosy. In general though having a good connection with someone and having other more important things align I would say, would take precedence over her wearing a girdle.

In addition, if you are just playing the game then just get in and get out. Overall it really doesn't matter.

As people we all have one or two things that in someone else's mind notch us down. Judge not less you be judged is the way I approach this.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just disappointing.
She does not have any disability that warrants her not putting in effort into her looks and overall health.
She gets a participation trophy.

If you ever played team sports or have a group of friends
We build each other up.
Not....here stuff this sock down your shorts so it makes your package bigger.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been doing this since forever. Stretching their necks/shortening their feet/bone thru their nose/tanning.
Makeup/Botox/liposuction/girdle... Men too. Have fun with it, tease her, enjoy the ride. Just don't make out with her mother.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been doing this since forever. Stretching their necks/shortening their feet/bone thru their nose/tanning.
Makeup/Botox/liposuction/girdle... Men too. Have fun with it, tease her, enjoy the ride. Just don't make out with her mother.

I did make out with her mother.

Kisses better than the daughter.

But it goes on to say that she has underlying issues with her body at 27.

Imagine at 35....for fvcks sake...35 is still prime.
It's lazyness and mental health issues.
A female who eats right, appreciates her body and takes care of her own health...doesn't need any kind of tanning or make up or Botox

She wakes up beautiful.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 25-28...
Don't really know...didn't ask ..no wrinkles...no cellulite on hamstrings.
Average arms...will look fatter arms in time if she doesn't work out.

Here's the thing..
.she wears like a body suit corset thing to hold everything back in place.
I felt so bad for her
You're 25...not 45.

I liked her, but that is just not right.
It's disappointed and i feel bad for her that she wants to wear that when she goes out. Instead of doing 50 situps in 20 minutes...fvck it...5 minutes.thats ten situps in one minute.

This is something that you can influence. Are you working out too? If you are too, then that is something you can use to encourage her to workout too. You don't have to commit to her until she puts in the work. If you don't want her as a fwb, then just move on. There are girls out there who look after their body. Just make sure you stand out from the line of guys ready to take them out!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid advice.

Sounded like a doctor in the 50s...take two Alka zelters and call me in the morning lol