“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tall women world map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
Age
38


This is a world map of the big cities with tall women. I have found 6 zones where women are tall :
- The 3 red zones are where it's mostly white women
- The 3 orange zones have smaller women but still high enough for decent standards

You can see here an example of why dating women at least 160 cm is important : https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/not-sure-i-have-ever-dated-a-quality-woman.274300/
The guy admitted (after I asked him) that all the weirdos he's been dating are small

I have made a guide about how to filter properly on dating apps, you can check it out here : https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...hms-of-tinder-bumble-hinge-new-method.274242/
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
Age
38
I would add something :

- 5 zones are either white women or women that have had a white influence (south america and persian empire)
- 1 zone is isolated from white influnce (east asia). If you're white, it's the easiest place to go for tall women. But they won't be as tall as white women.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47


This is a world map of the big cities with tall women. I have found 6 zones where women are tall :
- The 3 red zones are where it's mostly white women
- The 3 orange zones have smaller women but still high enough for decent standards

You can see here an example of why dating women at least 160 cm is important : https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/not-sure-i-have-ever-dated-a-quality-woman.274300/
The guy admitted (after I asked him) that all the weirdos he's been dating are small

I have made a guide about how to filter properly on dating apps, you can check it out here : https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...hms-of-tinder-bumble-hinge-new-method.274242/
Your map is wrong, way wrong. White women are not tall in the U.S. nor in the other countries or areas you marked. If you are crazy about tall women go to Latvia and or the other Baltic states. Anyway, this is irrelevant to me hence a lot of tall women look like men to me. I am 6'3", and I dare to bet you are under 5'. Most short guys are after the tall women, the men of the world are not.
 
Joined
Jun 14, 2022
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
Age
38
Your map is wrong, way wrong. White women are not tall in the U.S. nor in the other countries or areas you marked. If you are crazy about tall women go to Latvia and or the other Baltic states. Anyway, this is irrelevant to me hence a lot of tall women look like men to me. I am 6'3", and I dare to bet you are under 5'. Most short guys are after the tall women, the men of the world are not.
This is a map of the places where women are on average above 160cm (orange) and above 165cm (red). No european country has an average height that would necessitate a third color. Not that your opinion mattered, anyway.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
Your map is wrong, way wrong. White women are not tall in the U.S. nor in the other countries or areas you marked. If you are crazy about tall women go to Latvia and or the other Baltic states. Anyway, this is irrelevant to me hence a lot of tall women look like men to me. I am 6'3", and I dare to bet you are under 5'. Most short guys are after the tall women, the men of the world are not.
Agreed, I was recently in the Baltics, and the women heightmogged the sheet out of me there. :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top