"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

One of Kevin Samuels' finest tips on getting people comfortable around you

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Simply put: consistency.

You dress similar every time you go out, you're a regular at certain places, and you're always cordial and polite.

Myself personally, I don't rock suits or cologne. I'm a t-shirt, basketball shorts and tennis shoes kinda guy. But I'm in pretty decent shape, with decent facial aesthetics, a full head of hair, and I ALWAYS make sure my breath is fresh.

When people see you frequently, they begin develop a certain level of comfort around you as long as you don't behave in a creepy way.

Creepy = forcing people into conversations. Sorry guys, but as a man, unless you're a tall, handsome guy, you can't initiate conversation with random women without looking creepy.

The trick is to get other people to initiate conversation with you. There are some tricks I've learned over the years on how to do this, but that's for another thread.

Some of the places that I frequent are: the gym (of course), the local casinos, local coffee shops.

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
Simply put: consistency.

You dress similar every time you go out, you're a regular at certain places, and you're always cordial and polite.

When people see you frequently, they begin develop a certain level of comfort around you as long as you don't behave in a creepy way.
This is exactly how I act, at the local bar that I'm a regular at.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
This is exactly how I act, at the local bar that I'm a regular at.
This is a wise idea. When I used to work at a busy downtown area, I'd be a regular at all the coffee shops and restaurants.

I'd usually come in on a lunch break and people would see my company ID badge, and over time all the other regulars and employees at these joints recognized me.

There's an old proverb about how "luck" is actually a measure of movement - the more you move about in the world and the more people you interact with, the luckier you'll become....
 
Top