Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women really suck with money (Amber Heard example)

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that knows my views already on women: they shouldn't be allowed to vote or to have any ability to make financial or leadership decisions. Hearing about the expenses of Amber Heard from this court hearing is a great example of how women waste money compared to men, who usually use it on more productive means like building businesses and investments [exceptions such as gambling and drug abuse does not disprove this, both genders are equal on this].

The Aquaman actress was reportedly earning US$10,000 a month but requested ‘spousal support’ from Depp, claiming she needed US$44,000 to cover ‘basic’ spending

Her Pirates of the Caribbean ex-husband has allegedly paid her up to US$6.8 million so far since their divorce … so she can cover holidays and designer clothes

When Amber Heard filed for divorce from Johnny Depp back in 2016, she requested he pay her spousal support of US$50,000 a month and pay her legal bills.
At the time, she was estimated to be earning around US$10,000 per month but her “basic” expenses were around US$44,000 per month.

In the documents filed by Heard’s legal team, records showed she was spending around US$120,000 a year on rent. [Are you kidding me?]

In the detailed breakdown of her finances, Heard told the court she spent around US$5,000 a month on entertainment and gifts. Details around the amount were not provided at the time, but the spending raised alarm bells, given she was only estimated to be earning US$10,000. Heard’s legal team noted she also spent US$60,000 a year on luxury holidays.

Heard claimed to spend up to US$2,000 a month on clothes, bringing the total yearly amount to US$24,000. Although she had previously been the ambassador of brands including Guess and L’Oréal Paris, not everything is for free.

Court documents revealed Heard spent US$2,000 per month on eating out. The actress also claimed to spend an additional amount of US$2,000 on groceries per month. Another US$3,000 a month was attributed to healthcare, although details on the nature of this cost were unclear.

Also listed under her financial records were amounts for pet supplies, plus fees owed to her public relations officer and her lawyer for the divorce proceedings. US Weekly reported that in 2015 Heard made around US$260,000, but after expenses, only brought home about US$51,000.

[Verdict]

If I was hired to make a budget for her, I would be wracking my brain on where to start. She has no kids, either, so this is even more wasteful spending going on. I am sure we all have seen and had women like this in our lives. Seems to be the same story: give women lots of money from alimony, child support, etc, and they spend it far worse than men ever could.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to talk a little about this dynamic on the planet fitness gym topic

Many women can't help it, especially attractive women, who feel they have to "make a point" and keep up with their pretentious shallow friends. I was accepted into a couple different circles of girls like this and I have seen it time and time again. A lot will not think twice of plopping down $2000 for a Moncler jacket and this is not an isolated thing - it's typically a lifestyle. Has to be luxury everything. That was basically my point why certain women frequent particular establishments - they are there because the assumption is the money is there.

All this is very irrational for a person who understands the value of a dollar and often has to work hard for their money. Women need good, strong men for this reason: left to themselves they will get into trouble.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Many women can't help it, especially attractive women, who feel they have to "make a point" and keep up with their pretentious shallow friends. I was accepted into a couple different circles of girls like this and I have seen it time and time again. A lot will not think twice of plopping down $2000 for a Moncler jacket and this is not an isolated thing - it's typically a lifestyle. Has to be luxury everything. That was basically my point why certain women frequent particular establishments - they are there because the assumption is the money is there.

All this is very irrational for a person who understands the value of a dollar and often has to work hard for their money. Women need good, strong men for this reason: left to themselves they will get into trouble.
I'm on instagram and I see women continuously just traveling everywhere. Here I am saving my money right now cause prices are high and I want to be conservative for a bit to see how things tide over but no these women just continue to do everything they want. No sense of preservation or caution.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on instagram and I see women continuously just traveling everywhere. Here I am saving my money right now cause prices are high and I want to be conservative for a bit to see how things tide over but no these women just continue to do everything they want. No sense of preservation or caution.
Well you are doing the right thing

A lot of women are short sighted, live in the now, not realizing the party comes to an end some day. Many fall into the trap you describe and later on regret when things don't work out.

There is no turning back the clock; an investment always pays off the in future.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that knows my views already on women: they shouldn't be allowed to vote or to have any ability to make financial or leadership decisions. Hearing about the expenses of Amber Heard from this court hearing is a great example of how women waste money compared to men, who usually use it on more productive means like building businesses and investments [exceptions such as gambling and drug abuse does not disprove this, both genders are equal on this].

[Verdict]

If I was hired to make a budget for her, I would be wracking my brain on where to start. She has no kids, either, so this is even more wasteful spending going on. I am sure we all have seen and had women like this in our lives. Seems to be the same story: give women lots of money from alimony, child support, etc, and they spend it far worse than men ever could.
Absolutely. Unfortunately this lifestyle influences a lot of men too, bc men wanna impress women.

If a man likes something, or goes for better quality that's fine . But at the end of the day most of (weak minded) men expenses are made to impress women, whether that be (expensive) cars ,clothes, watches ,furniture ect.

The image doesnt completely cover the topic ,but you get what I mean. dgvovym9n0i61.jpg

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge generalization. While I agree men are better with money as a whole it’s more to do with how women are wired. They always seek a higher level of security (I.e. money) from men, are not accountable for poor choices, and are incapable of going backwards in lifestyle.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Huge generalization. While I agree men are better with money as a whole it’s more to do with how women are wired. They always seek a higher level of security (I.e. money) from men, are not accountable for poor choices, and are incapable of going backwards in lifestyle.
Dude.. I think maybe a handful of females I dated knew how to handle money. When I was married, my ex-wife was so bad at money she asked me to manage it for her. She made a boatload, but spent it on stupid sh!t.. This is from a doctor btw.. Most females people ARE bad at money.

If we want to fix money problems, financial literacy should be taught in school. As of now, they basically teach BS sh!t most people never need. When's the last time you had to use the pythagorean theorem in your everyday life?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

[Verdict]

In her defense, rent in LA is very expensive. Rent in NY, NJ, and CT is very expensive. A one bedroom apt in da BX is close to 2k a month; and that's a sh!t pit. I know in Greenwich CT and other affluent areas, some houses cost 20k+ a month. Anyone, and I mean anyone getting married or co-habitating with a person these days MUST have a per-marital or co-habitation agreement signed prior to moving in. It should specifically state person expenses are their own, medical and legal expenses are the responsibility of the respective party, and there is to be no spousal support, alimony or palimony.

If anyone doesn't do this, they're a fool. Consider it insurance in case of an accident.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Yea, I just recently learned about this Moncler brand. My GF mentioned it.. Shocked at the prices. As I always say, it's your money, spend it as you wish. She ended up not buying it, but unreal what people pay for things willingly.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Absolutely. Unfortunately this lifestyle influences a lot of men too, bc men wanna impress women.

If a man likes something, or goes for better quality that's fine . But at the end of the day most of (weak minded) men expenses are made to impress women, whether that be (expensive) cars ,clothes, watches ,furniture ect.

The image doesnt completely cover the topic ,but you get what I mean. View attachment 8463
Why is the rich dude Asian? He could be Black or Hispanic. BLM!! HLM!!!

j/k

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is the rich dude Asian? He could be Black or Hispanic. BLM!! HLM!!!

j/k
Haha maybe it's a consolation when I say I am a man of colour myself, and " we " are fine with the rich dude being Asian.

The white dude has money too but this one seems pretty irresponsible.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we want to fix money problems, financial literacy should be taught in school. As of now, they basically teach BS sh!t most people never need. When's the last time you had to use the pythagorean theorem in your everyday life?
Teaching financial literacy will not help. Financial habits are emotionally driven. People who are bad at money are not stupid nor ignorant; they tend to have poor emotional discipline. No amount of classroom instruction will change that.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I just recently learned about this Moncler brand. My GF mentioned it.. Shocked at the prices. As I always say, it's your money, spend it as you wish. She ended up not buying it, but unreal what people pay for things willingly.
My previous gf was a fashionista. I bought her a Moncler jacket for Christmas one time but she had a good number of them that she bought herself. She was always going to places like Hermes and in my opinion buying a bunch of useless ****. It wasn't my place to tell her what to do with her money and it was the money she earned to be fair (she had a good job), but it was so ridiculous. I would make fun of her all the time and ask her if she was planning on opening up her own Louis Vuitton store given all the junk she had.

I ultimately broke up with her partly for this reason - her spending habits.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vast majority of people (men included) who appear to be rich, are affording it by going deep into debt.

Most professional athletes blow their money on stupid crap and end up without money when their body gives out on them and they can't play anymore. Same for poor people who win the lottery, they usually end up poor real fast.

The reality is that people don't know how to control their spending, and most of the spending goes towards feeding their ego which can never say "this is enough".

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vast majority of people (men included) who appear to be rich, are affording it by going deep into debt.

Most professional athletes blow their money on stupid crap and end up without money when their body gives out on them and they can't play anymore. Same for poor people who win the lottery, they usually end up poor real fast.

The reality is that people don't know how to control their spending, and most of the spending goes towards feeding their ego which can never say "this is enough".
I must be special because I can say "this is enough" when I have money in the bank. I have enough of what I need and just work on increasing my productivity so I can have more money. Money to me is a resource to spend to get better things or make my life better. Some people's life is improved by being a socialite with expensive stuff. For me, I want to have my money work for me so I can lessen the worries in my life. Eventually, I will not have to work anymore and can focus on more art-orientated interests. Which I believe in the end is the endgame of most humans. Eat, sleep, pleasure. And sometimes build something.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Teaching financial literacy will not help. Financial habits are emotionally driven. People who are bad at money are not stupid nor ignorant; they tend to have poor emotional discipline. No amount of classroom instruction will change that.
I disagree. Good financial habits can be taught. It requires self-discipline and restraint.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Self-discipline and restraint can’t be taught. That is my point.
There is a reason most advertisements are directed towards women, they are the easiest consumers. Women literally buy anything and everything at retail price.