“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Motivation quote

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
235
I saw a model working on a photo shoot at the beach pavilion yesterday morning. There was a rack of clothes and sunglasses she was changing into and out of. She looked okay, I suppose…

About 50 yards away there was a bunch of young non-models wearing thong bikinis enjoying a sunny day at the beach.

IMO: fitness > fashion

but that’s my life
 
M

member159871

Guest
I saw a model working on a photo shoot at the beach pavilion yesterday morning. There was a rack of clothes and sunglasses she was changing into and out of. She looked okay, I suppose…

About 50 yards away there was a bunch of young non-models wearing thong bikinis enjoying a sunny day at the beach.

IMO: fitness > fashion

but that’s my life
Facts
 
Top