"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why average guys have the biggest advantage

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,290
Reaction score
6,144
How do you find out what rating you are as a man?
Like @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 says women determine your rate on one hand(sexual market ). But it's a dangerous one bc it can change rather quickly. Today you date a 8 tomorrow a 6 what does that say? Are you worth 8 or 6? Do you asd numbers and take the average of those numbers, or do you think you can definitely hit 9?

And on the other hand you as a man need to determine that yourself. Do you max out your capabilities? Do you look ,dress, eat and live the best you can? Career wise? Social status? Combine those (and maybe more factors I forget) and you'll have your answer.

Being delusional towards both negative and positive can harm a man, but I rather be slightly more arrogant and positive then humble when I rate myself lol.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
I don't really buy the OP's theory, but he gets points for originality. Can't say I've heard it before. Let's say for the sake of argument his theory is correct.

All an incel level guy has to do is lower his looks a few pegs and he should be getting laid like gangbusters, right? Get a bad haircut, dress more sloppy, gain some weight, or lose a little muscle tone. Maybe hunch a little bit. That should work, right?
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,290
Reaction score
6,144
I don't really buy the OP's theory, but he gets points for originality. Can't say I've heard it before. Let's say for the sake of argument his theory is correct.

All an incel level guy has to do is lower his looks a few pegs and he should be getting laid like gangbusters, right? Get a bad haircut, dress more sloppy, gain some weight, or lose a little muscle tone. Maybe hunch a little bit. That should work, right?
Haha good one . I get OP,s theory, but he left out what makes a guy a 7-8-9. Women dont determine a man's score solely on looks ,and man and women are not valued the same way( looks are more important for men then the other way around). That's left out of the calculation. Status money body characteristics can do alot for a man. If a man hypothetically is a obvious 9, his character might be less important . The lower the score ,the more a man's charisma ect becomes important for women.

A 6 guy with loads off charisma (.and a big D?)wont be incel, where a7 (maybe even a 8 guy without extra features) can go on a long dry spell.

If you gain more experience in life you'll learn not to judge a couple just on looks, for all you know dude is a successful whatever with a 12 inch d.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
All an incel level guy has to do is lower his looks a few pegs and he should be getting laid like gangbusters, right? Get a bad haircut, dress more sloppy, gain some weight, or lose a little muscle tone. Maybe hunch a little bit. That should work, right?
I didn’t say he’s going to get consistently laid. Will he land a gf, sure lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
looks are more important for men then the other way around
I agree with you, but a lot of guys say looks are far more important to women. I say it can't be just because there are so many other things that can raise a guy's SMV, that looks have to be a smaller percentage of the whole package. Whereas with women, their SMV is almost entirely based on looks (and not having kids).

I didn’t say he’s going to get consistently laid. Will he land a gf, sure lol.
Well, if he gets a girlfriend, hopefully he will be getting laid consistently. At least for a while :)
 
Top