Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman desire men for there resources........

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heck I know a lot of women making high 6 figures in their late 20s and early 30s. The whole "resource" argument is outdated it's about looks and status in 2022 first and foremost
Boss girls that make a lot of money aren't very attractive to high value men.

Most guys don't want girls who work all day and aren't femine.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I see it from my personal experiences.

Most women, like Men, want Romantic Love, Attraction, Feelings etc and fundementally this is the main driver in relationships. This is not really something a woman ca get out of cos it will be very hard for a woman to stomach being with a man for his resources, who she doesnt feel attraction to, when there is another guy with no resources who she does feel that for. On the flipside, a woman can be with a man who creates feelings in her with no resources even when another guy with resources but no attraction exists.

In the absence of a guy in her life who she has strong feelings and attraction for, a woman will 'settle' for a guy with resources. She will then end up playing the game of extraction of resources.

The most messed up thing about women though, is that they, as weak men also often do, come from insecurity, they think it is naive of them to be sincere and, in an attempt to devalue the guys personal qualities, love, attraction, respect etc even when it exists, she will try instead to tell herself she likes him for his resources, and then attempt to extract resources and play that game. So even when the guy has both personal attraction, and resources, many women, though actually in the relationship for the former, would tell themselves and start behaving as though they are there for the latter, this is because women being as stupid and insecure as they are, feel that being skeptical, gaming, disrespeting the guy or seeing herself as more cold and harsh, and materialistic, makes her stronger and less naive. I dunno guy women are seriously messed up. I say cos even when I have run super high-level game on women based on attractions, emotions etc the woman sometimes would focus on what resources she could extract, how the 'romantic' situation could benefit her, so it seems every woman these days wants to feel that she can extract something from the guy, sort of as a justification for being in the relationship other than the guy has romantic and personal value. A women will hamster alot to reduce a guys romantic and personal value in her head but ofcourse this depends on the woman.
So Im basically f&%ked.

I mean Im 6'2 well built (could lose a couple of kg for the cut look) and have a above average job but that's not going to help my average looks and depreciating hairline. Unless I can looks max to a 8+ (FUE in turkey, haven't ruled it out) Im not getting anything more then my SMV of around a 7. So the past 20 years Ive spend on my career is useless and I could have just been a bum in a basement with the same outcome.

Ive pulled a 8+ chick OLD for a date tonight but outcome is purely resting on my charisma which after a BPD relationship is in the toilet along with my self esteem.

So once more into the fray, Im getting out of the saucepan and into the fire hoping this chick has some good will to leverage my fragile ego into something more useful.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Once again you're going with talking points and narratives

I know plenty of these type of chicks who are cute/hot in happy relationships BUT they know how to submit to a man

and then there are ugly women like her in the problem with Redpill talking points is you guys only look at black and white instead of the whole picture that allows other colors to be exposed in the picture

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So a common trope is that woman seek men who have there **** together, "make bank" etc. I recently just ended a hectic BPD relationship which by its nature denied any potential for moving in together (not sure if I would these days anyway), marriage or god forbid children together.

That being said what does she get out of it if all potential leverage to my "wealth" is removed?
Resources are not just financial. Resources can be your time, your protection from unwanted male attention, your effort to maintain an emotional connection, your skills, eg handy around the house.

Women with BPD tend to latch onto a guy and use him for their own identity in order to make their pain go away for a short while. This is literally a resource you provided her. You just did not know it.

Problem is, this process for a BPD girl is unsustainable. Eventually she sees you are not perfect and therefore your identity no longer protects her from the pain. She splits you and you can no longer provide this resource to her.

BPD girls are not stable and their desires for specific resources are not stable either.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So Im basically f&%ked.

I mean Im 6'2 well built (could lose a couple of kg for the cut look) and have a above average job but that's not going to help my average looks and depreciating hairline. Unless I can looks max to a 8+ (FUE in turkey, haven't ruled it out) Im not getting anything more then my SMV of around a 7. So the past 20 years Ive spend on my career is useless and I could have just been a bum in a basement with the same outcome.

Ive pulled a 8+ chick OLD for a date tonight but outcome is purely resting on my charisma which after a BPD relationship is in the toilet along with my self esteem.

So once more into the fray, Im getting out of the saucepan and into the fire hoping this chick has some good will to leverage my fragile ego into something more useful.
Shave off that receding hairline and you'll see you're not ****ed, actually with some lick you might just be getting started...

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Resources are not just financial. Resources can be your time, your protection from unwanted male attention, your effort to maintain an emotional connection, your skills, eg handy around the house.

Women with BPD tend to latch onto a guy and use him for their own identity in order to make their pain go away for a short while. This is literally a resource you provided her. You just did not know it.

Problem is, this process for a BPD girl is unsustainable. Eventually she sees you are not perfect and therefore your identity no longer protects her from the pain. She splits you and you can no longer provide this resource to her.

BPD girls are not stable and their desires for specific resources are not stable either.
Holy **** man this is on point. I gave this chick way more then what should be required and I can totally see that the outcome was completely non consequential to my effort. She did use me for identity, my ignorance promoted the idea that her alignment was because of something deeper, like we were ment to be together. Just as you say though any flaws I presented (which trust me I kept to a minimum) was met with all the hellfire of satan. I love how you describe her eventual realisation that my flaw = her pain....Makes allot of sense..

Shave off that receding hairline and you'll see you're not ****ed, actually with some lick you might just be getting started...
Yeah man, ive thought about it...I think I have maybe a couple of years left with good haircuts then Ill piss it off.....Or go to
turkey :)

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating single moms....Here we go a again sigh...

Stop simping for these women.
be fair though bro, there are a crap-ton of hot as F%$K single mums way above your SMV that are willing to lower there expectations to try and lock down a new baby daddy. If you can ride the wave without falling off (like I did) then its a nice wave to ride. Just have to get better at controlling mother nature ;)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women desire resources from low SMV men.

High SMV men don't need resources, women would gladly take care of a broke man with nothing as long as she finds him attractive and is crushing on him.

You need resources and bank ect when you're SMV is low.

Men should get there resources in order for themselves not women.
Your SMV is pretty much your resources and status.

Looks don’t even come close, I see tons of ripped bodybuilders with hogs. These guys have no social game and crap jobs.

If it isn’t about money and power, why do so many women hook up with billionaires - when they know they are just a quick lay? Nearly all female erotic lit and TV is about wealthy and powerful men.

Women would absolutely not care for a broke man who’s attractive. I was once young, broke and very buff. I’m now much older and tubbier and have a management role and money. Its far, far better with the latter.

the only women who want the buff guy generally are lower class trash who think in simple terms and have low self esteem.

Reactions: Foe

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be fair though bro, there are a crap-ton of hot as F%$K single mums way above your SMV that are willing to lower there expectations to try and lock down a new baby daddy. If you can ride the wave without falling off (like I did) then its a nice wave to ride. Just have to get better at controlling mother nature ;)
I could list a thousand reason why one should never date a single moms and everyone of those thousand reasons includes a why it doesn't make them hot at all. :devil:

But meh... I don't bother because there is so much out there already on the subject, and you prolly go after the milfs anyway; even if guys here on SS tell that you shouldn't because the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could list a thousand reason why one should never date a single moms and everyone of those thousand reasons includes a why it doesn't make them hot at all. :devil:

But meh... I don't bother because there is so much out there already on the subject, and you prolly go after the milfs anyway; even if guys here on SS tell that you shouldn't because the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
yeah but life is about concession. For instance I could move into the city (which is where most of the tinder swipes are) and put myself into a much richer position. Id have a apartment and Id be 1km away as opposed to 40km which is where I am now. Buuuut Id also have a apartment which is what everyone else has in the city. In some way, my house on the 600sqm and a pool has play, in stark contrast to the apartment which lines itself so easily with the majority of woman it's the difference actually means something......The same concede can be said about the guy with below average looks who had to learn charisma vs the chad who just wins and has the personality of a cement post......

The deficit sometimes = the advantage......

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are the hottest women always where the money is at? High end bars, fancy restaurants, vip suites at sporting events, etc. You never see an ugly girl riding around in a Ferrari do you?

SOG_85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women desire the companionship of a Man.

Everything else is coping done but washed up men. The resources trope might have worked in the caveman days when it meant living in a bush compared to a cave with fire. But in America in 2022 most basic necessity are basically given to you.

You can have a fat wallet and still women may not desire you, the thing to understand is obtaing a vast amount of money takes commitment, determination adversity and intelligence something that makes you a desirable man.
I tend to agree that the idea that women want men for their money is old and tired. I know a few women in their 30s who have debts in the six figures and can barely pay all of their bills, but they still want to be with that really attractive guy. It doesn't matter if he has money or not; all they want is the hot guy and the social approval of being that guy's girl. It's crazy, but that's the way it is.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Think about the profile of a woman who would make a decent girlfriend. She's more likely to be the B/C student at a public university with a semi-useful degree (Women's Studies or Fine Art are not useful). The best option are trade school women in a useful trade. Ones that have stable jobs but are not career centered women. The hard charging, career woman is bad.

Women with advanced degrees who enter professions in law and medicine are terrible wives. They're even terrible as non-marital girlfriends. Even trying to go on 1-2 dates with them in order to pump and dump them isn't good either. It's not exclusive to law and medicine either. Women in business occupations with MAs/MSs/MBAs are often bad choices as well.

Female lawyers are the perfect example of this. The typical male will rarely end up cold approaching a female lawyer in real life. I've been out of college for 17 years and only had 2 approaches in real life on female lawyers. In those 17 years, I have seen far more than 2 female lawyers on swipe apps and on dating websites prior to swipe apps getting big. Female lawyers are so busy working that they're not likely to be the person you talk to in a grocery store or in a park/on a walking path. Some female doctors, like dentists and dermatologists, have some free time so you might end up cold approaching them but that's rare too.

The extraction of resources is correct, but it’s done with a purpose, even if she’s attracted to the guy. It’s done because of her age, the more it goes up, the lower sexual appeal is, the less power she has, so needs something secure and stable. Plus, she also gets trained by society to go after the resources.

18 year old girl –> doesn’t care about resources
23 year old girl -> doesn’t care too much
28 year old girl -> starts caring
32 year old girl -> really starts caring
35 year old girl -> 100% caring

Tell a 35 year old women you absolutely love her, 100% will take care for her, and be true to her. But, in case of divorce, she gets a Diet Coke. See how fast she will marry.
Yes. This analysis matches up perfectly with Rollo's thoughts on the Epiphany Phase.

This is a good reason to date as young as possible. For the man 35+, this can be a challenge.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This really resonates with me. I've just come out of a 6 month relationship, and feel that this is what I've just gone through (she is going through a divorce).

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a common trope is that woman seek men who have there **** together, "make bank" etc. I recently just ended a hectic BPD relationship which by its nature denied any potential for moving in together (not sure if I would these days anyway), marriage or god forbid children together.

That being said what does she get out of it if all potential leverage to my "wealth" is removed? Don't get me wrong I paid for almost all dates, overnight stays (i.e hotels) weekends away etc but she got massively pissed off when I didn't pay for her and her son to go overseas at Christmas when I was visiting my family.

I straight up said to her "I will never pay for your holidays, if you want to come great but Im not shouting you a o/s holiday". I think this combined with my hardline stance against moving in broke her perceived value in the relationship.......

For context she never gave me any indication that if I did move in with her she wouldn't wait for de-facto status and take half on her way out. She's a student and I'm a reasonably successful corporate guy......
Why not just keep it simple? Youre spending money on her, and shes giving you sex. Just like a hooker. Why are you overthinking stuff? Just think of the guys who spend the same amount as you do, and don't even get sex in return. Cuckold husbands or so called guys who are friendzoned.

Internalise the mindset that women only want resources. The same woman wont even look at you if you lose your job tomorrow. So, dont worry. It's upto you how much you wish to spend.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed. Another factor is that fellas turn *****s into house wives.