Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Appeal of a Traditional Life

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Selfish. I am an only child. Not the best for your kid.
If no children -> selfish because don’t extend race
If one child -> selfish because it’s only child

What is the right amount of children for people who don’t have to raise them and pay for them?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If no children -> selfish because don’t extend race
If one child -> selfish because it’s only child

What is the right amount of children for people who don’t have to raise them and pay for them?
Replacement is two. Two adults produce two children. However, I was speaking from life as an only child. It’s not good. Don’t do that to a child.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every man wants:

a) companionship and conversation with older women
b) sex and (babies) with young fertile hot women
c) one child

Personally I think a man wants marriage to have a maid; someone to cook and clean for him. Not because he is “in love” with the girl. I mean, who can love a 40+ year old woman?

And here’s a study that kids are depressing.

I don’t want any children…at all. Everyone is so appalled by that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest issue to me is we live in a constructed society which basically dictates what you should and shouldn't be doing at certain age points
No reason to be so cynical. It's our lifespan and life cycle that dictates what we're doing at certain age points as much as anything.
If someone doesn't want to get married, no one is forcing them to.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men dont have children, only women have children.

We all want to be around and within a COMMUNITY, that includes children, women, older people, friends, all brought together by a common good, friendship, morality, belonging, happiness etc.

Traditional (Nuclear) Family and Community are pretty much conflicting concepts, nothing better to break a community than the nuclear family concept.

Ideally we get rid of monogamy and paternity, raise children and hold women in common within the community. Why have 1-3 children when you can be a father type figure of all the children within the tribe.

I believe the biggest mistake of the manosphere is the belief in the moral superiority of the traditional nuclear family system. This is because known history only goes back until after the spread of the nuclear family system.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to be so cynical. It's our lifespan and life cycle that dictates what we're doing at certain age points as much as anything.
If someone doesn't want to get married, no one is forcing them to.

I am cynical because i see the world exactly as it is there is no illusion for me

Some will say i am depressed which is another constructed term for

“you aren’t doing what your supposed to be doing and you’re starting to realise it ”

There are of course good elements to modern society but ultimately it is held together with nothing more than goodwill and faith

I have seen the worst in human nature infact i see it every single day because i am not blind

greed selfishness corruption anger hatred

You can’t hide these things they are literally woven into the fabric of society

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of you guys still want to settle down with a wife and kids. Why? What about that is so appealing to you?
Listen. We would ALL want stability and predictability in our life. The reason the red pill is so against this is that it just doesn’t exist. Life itself is change and subjected to chaos. What have we learned about women? We wanted them to be these romantic princesses when later we found out they are FAR from that ultimately males want that cause it means they don’t have to think and keep upgrading life’s problems.