Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good advice from a 95 year old WWII veteran.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a VFW meeting last night where we honored the oldest member of our chapter. He gave an interesting speech after rising from his wheelchair, it was only five minute and I am now trying to get the video so that I can watch it everyday before I start work. He answered the question "What is the secret to a long and happy life?" His answer "Wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say to yourself 'Today I am not going to be a dumb@ss." Then went on to say that you can't change what has happen, you can only look to the future. The second thing was "Don't water dead plants." going on to say too many people waste their time and energy on things and people that will never give you the result you want. His final pearl of wisdom was "Eat spinach." Basically do the things you know you need to do but don't because you don't like it. He put it in much better words, but it was the best 5 minutes of advice I've ever heard. Some of you on this board really needed to read this.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man thats solid advice, you can sense the wisdom within it. I like it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the gym. Make mistakes. That would be my message.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95 unscripted and rattled off good advice. Impressive to say the least. Cheers to that man. Thanks RM.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to any problem a man has a woman, considering he has all his hair and good height, is ”the gym”

Its not:
- study harder
- get new clothes
- learn guitar
- buy a new house
- move to a new City.

It’s always ”the gym”. I had a six pack in my late 20s, girls probably could have cared less.

But it’s a good idea.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to any problem a man has a woman, considering he has all his hair and good height, is ”the gym”

Its not:
- study harder
- get new clothes
- learn guitar
- buy a new house
- move to a new City.

It’s always ”the gym”. I had a six pack in my late 20s, girls probably could have cared less.

But it’s a good idea.
Gym is always the answer. I will take that to my deathbed. It just works.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its not:
- study harder
- get new clothes
- learn guitar
- buy a new house
- move to a new City.

But it’s a good idea.
Bro , I am bald(ing) and I play the piano. Is there still hope for me ,lol?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His final pearl of wisdom was "Eat spinach." Basically do the things you know you need to do but don't because you don't like it.
But I like spinach :(

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hitting the gym since 21. The "hit the gym" response is accurate in a sense that It keeps you mind, body and spirit healthy. Its just not the end all be all. It keeps you focused, while doing something constructive and healthy.

The "hit the gym" advice is just a little out dated for the younger generation of dudes. It seems like the young cats nowadays don't even have the sense or insight to know right and wrong, let alone understanding in life their is never one answer. Gaining muscle doesn't automatically mean you will get women, but gaining muscle takes time, adversity and a strong will power, that after a few years of training should translate into other aspects of your life, making you a better man. This is what the young cats don't understand, and decades ago this type of info and insight into "hit the gym" phrase went with out saying. You can become a "better man" through other means, no doubt but lifting heavy things and gaing muscle is the maybe the easiest cause it should come naturally to any man.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wake up every morning, look in the mirror and say to yourself 'Today I am not going to be a dumb@ss."
I could imagine that the heroes like this that made it home had to do this thought process every day while in combat.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm imagining 95 year-old Red Foreman giving the speech.

If Red Forman's character were real, he would be 94 today based on a December 1927 birth date. Red was under 18 when Word War II ended but did fight in the Korean War.

Better advice than "Hit the gym and spin more plates"
Hitting the gym can help in sping more plates or getting an extended relationship with a woman.

@sangheilios would have the potential to be the biggest seducer among forum participants being as though he is a 6'4" guy with big muscles. Apparently, there's more to being a big time seducer than height and muscles.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Red Forman's character were real, he would be 94 today based on a December 1927 birth date. Red was under 18 when Word War II ended but did fight in the Korean War.

Hitting the gym can help in sping more plates or getting an extended relationship with a woman.

@sangheilios would have the potential to be the biggest seducer among forum participants being as though he is a 6'4" guy with big muscles. Apparently, there's more to being a big time seducer than height and muscles.
Yeah , the 5,4 skinny guy is not gonna roll up like foutus and just die, he will trie to get pvssy using his charme, looks ,money ,charisma, connections, storytelling abilities, opportunity with the woman ect..

Sometimes we as men date a HB7 too , and act like we dont care about the HB10 anymore..(specially if HB10 doesn't show any interest)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hate spinach - and still do when it is by itself - but I have come to appreciate pasta dishes with a little bit of spinach.
I like it all ways: Wilted in pasta, wilted in soup, creamed spinach, spinach in salad, out of the can, all good.

I've been hitting the gym since 21. The "hit the gym" response is accurate in a sense that It keeps you mind, body and spirit healthy. Its just not the end all be all. It keeps you focused, while doing something constructive and healthy.
I've always seen exercise as a healthy habit to have, which is always a good thing, if you can get into the routine of it. Never thought much of it beyond that. Obviously for women, you're better off being in shape than not. But I've definitely never seen it as a magic pill. Maybe for some guys it is, but I've heard too many stories of guys who work out but still have problems with women. Everyone has their own individual issues, and they're not necessarily connected to the gym. Then there's the issue of women themselves...

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I used to hate spinach - and still do when it is by itself - but I have come to appreciate pasta dishes with a little bit of spinach.
Used to hate boiled spinach as a kid via mom, love it now via frozen spinach soufflé by a major US food manufacturer, even order the fresh variety on salads and cooked on pizza now …